Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,435 members, 7,937,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2435833 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Maybe not here, but I criticize Torriera's performance yesterday. I even remember saying here that the only thing bright about Arsenal's game was Ìwobi.

I wasn't comparing Rashford to Guendouzi in terms of their style of play, I was only pointing it out that saying because he's a 19year old he should be running around the field and playing school boy style is unacceptable. If the coach believes he's the best man for the job no matter his age and he's not delivering, then he should get the same criticism a 25year old playing in that position would've gotten.

This Guendouzi you want to hype, it's not like he's won man of the match on 3 occasions and he started faltering or something. He's just a regular kid on the block.
......I am not hyping the dude because he is far from the finished article but I think it's so bad that we have had to rely on a nineteen year old who wasn't supposed to be a starter beginning of season. Even at that I think he has done well and shouldn't be criticized the manner he has on this thread. You guys usually make it look like he is the one at fault for our bad performances lately; hence I asked if he was at fault for yesterday's game too..
..... Point is, you guys haven't been fair to the lad. If he had come in earlier than he did yesterday, perhaps, just perhaps Auba would have been more effective with those looping balls from him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
solomonbrown64:

......I am not hyping the dude because he is far from the finished article but I think it's so bad that we have had to rely on a nineteen year old who wasn't supposed to be a starter beginning of season. Even at that I think he has done well and shouldn't be criticized the manner he has on this thread. You guys usually make it look like he is the one at fault for our bad performances lately; hence I asked if he was at fault for yesterday's game too..
..... Point is, you guys haven't been fair to the lad. If he had come in earlier than he did yesterday, perhaps, just perhaps Auba would have been more effective with those looping balls from him.

Which looping ball? Loop the ball to Auba who is being marked out by a physical Van Djik? Like seriously?

Oga Guendouzi wouldn't have done anything to save arsenal in that game. Wo I Don tire for all this Guendouzi talk sef. Any day he fumble I will criticize him like Ìwobi, Ramsey and others We've criticize in the past. Simple
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Which second leg again, we played draw first leg na
odizeey:
I can't wait for second leg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
solomonbrown64:

.......Then perhaps you should critize Torreira's awful game yesterday as he was at fault for two goals scored against us.... Like I said does that horrible performance make him a bad player?
.... Comparing Rashford with Guendouzi, do they play the same position on the pitch? How many nineteen year old midfielders have done better than he has this season? Tell me one na Oga.
.....If Xhaka was actually doing his job, Matteo wouldn't be playing so much as he has been the last few weeks. If Elneny and Xhaka was any good, Emery wouldn't be so eager to bring in Banega who is not on the young side to the Emirates...
.... Point is; Ramsey, Xhaka, Elneny and even Ozil have all failed in being the link between the attack and the midfield, and a nineteen year old from a tier 2 league has been preferred instead of them and he has done well. E.O.D
how has he done well? How many games have we won with Guen starting in midfield

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
how has he done well? How many games have we won with Guen starting in midfield

You dey mind am? Like say he dey win man of the match every week
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Which second leg again, we played draw first leg na
So you don't want us to play second leg again? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Which looping ball? Loop the ball to Auba who is being marked out by a physical Van Djik? Like seriously?

Oga Guendouzi wouldn't have done anything to save arsenal in that game. Wo I Don tire for all this Guendouzi talk sef. Any day he fumble I will criticize him like Ìwobi, Ramsey and others We've criticize in the past. Simple
.... That is why I wrote perhaps..... either way it's your choice....but to me, given his level of experience, he has done well...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlueRayDick:

You dey mind am? Like say he dey win man of the match every week
we either lost or drew at least 80% of the EPL games he started in and the few we won were scrappy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thought he was talking about Liverpool
eph12:

So you don't want us to play second leg again? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
A40:
Firmino don give am Warapa. Don't expect that prolapsed anus here till the New Year at the very least

Prolapsed anus? What are you trying to say about Pataki. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Thought he was talking about Liverpool
the fear of Liverpool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2018
U dey mad, lol na only us go dey play Liverpool
odizeey:
the fear of Liverpool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2018
Happy New Year in advance cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2018
BikeMan:
These lot have been through a lot from generation to generation shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2018
BikeMan:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Like Peak milk abi. Thunder fire u. Bloody elf
eph12:

These lot have been through a lot from generation to generation shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Like Peak milk abi. Thunder fire u. Bloody elf
It's not your fault that you're supporting a former big club, after all you can't really choose who you support. Our thoughts are with you in this trying time. Only problem is that the trying times no dey end, so our thoughts are with you always cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2018
eph12:

It's not your fault that you're supporting a former big club, after all you can't really choose who you support. Our thoughts are with you in this trying time. Only problem is that the trying times no dey end, so our thoughts are with you always cry cry cry
says a fan of a 6th placed club. Go to the league table and look up to me.

You scumtwat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2018
BikeMan:
Make una pity these people small na grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2018
fredoooooo:

Make una pity these people small na grin
Frodo mind ur business
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
says a fan of a 6th placed club. Go to the league table and look up to me.

You scumtwat.
Form is temporary shitty gayner grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
U dey mad, lol na only us go dey play Liverpool
Liverpool fall on you all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
codedguy1:

Prolapsed anus? What are you trying to say about Pataki. grin
He is under Intensive anti Warapa care after getting violently sodomized by one of his patrons
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hector Bellerin is back....

Thank God. Watching Litchstener has been an absolute nightmare. The most expensive free signing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
KevinDein:
Hector Bellerin is back....

Thank God. Watching Litchstener has been an absolute nightmare. The most expensive free signing.
they should ban free transfer in arsenal till further notice
Even Mr kola ain't better too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
sod09:
they should ban free transfer in arsenal till further notice
Even Mr kola ain't better too
LMAO

Arsenal just love them cheap and the free transfers seem to cost the club more in the future. Kola is on a huge wage and the club would find it difficult to move him on if they wish to.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
KevinDein:

LMAO

Arsenal just love them cheap and the free transfers seem to cost the club more in the future. Kola is on a huge wage and the club would find it difficult to move him on if they wish to.
can't we just get Cresswell
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
sod09:
can't we just get Cresswell

The board will tell you they want to emulate the Leicester city project. Which is equal to "Go fvck yourself. No money for you."

Who knows, maybe arsenal will bring back evra from retirement. cry cheesy cry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
MrDojo:

The board will tell you they want to emulate the Leicester city project. Which is equal to "Go fvck yourself. No money for you."

Who knows, maybe arsenal will bring back era from retirement. cry cheesy cry cheesy
time will tell if the board are really the unfortunate one or wengay
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Our season is over already (unless a miraculous turn in form occurs).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
sod09:
time will tell if the board are really the unfortunate one or wengay

Broda, Stan is the king of A$$holes. He does not give two bleeps about our team. Especially now that he his the 100% owner.

I want to be proved wrong tho, but I just can't see it happening.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
COYG grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (3634) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.