Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2399911 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (3579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
talk small small, no let Spy catch you.
I hope he can see this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Annoying part, we’ll be losing they’ll be talking about player rating
the rating sef he no try
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
iamoyindamola:
exactly and some people said I was hating that boy...when we went unbeaten in the league the midfield pair was xhaka and torreira,guendouzi use to enter but since he started playing the passes and movement have been somehow
Guendouzi that was MOTM against BATE Borisov? lol

You talk trash at any small opportunity.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Spy360:

yet he was the worst player in first leg
You like mumu idiotic comment, imagine comparing arsenal to bate
Your MCM is not here and we winning comfortably when last did that happen in the league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Spy360:

Man of the match according to who? Which leg? If you are speaking of the 2nd leg, the official man of the match from Uefa handle was G. Xhaka with Mustafi and Litch coming close. Xhaka, Mustafi and Litch made the team of the week and I don’t see Guen. So I don’t know which MOTM award you are speaking of, except I am missing something.

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Iwobi needs one thing to becoming one of EPL's best.
Shoot!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
iamoyindamola:
yet he was the worst player in first leg
You like mumu idiotic comment, imagine comparing arsenal to bate
Your MCM is not here and we winning comfortably when last did that happen in the league
Guendouzi is meant for big games. He is one player I know who doesn't fickle when he sees big boys. Ramsey is another.

Guendouzi has his uses, he will do well whenever called up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Spy360:

Shoot!

Sadly, it does not seem like he will ever learn that skill.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Spy360:

Guendouzi is meant for big games. He is one player I know who doesn't fickle when he sees big boys. Ramsey is another.

Guendouzi has his uses, he will do well whenever called up.
oga this boy is not ready... probably a second half player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Spy360:

Shoot!
that's another boy that think like his uncle, no wonder they didn't take okocha serious
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Guys abeg, clean sheet.. abeg!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Roland17:

Man of the match according to who? Which leg? If you are speaking of the 2nd leg, the official man of the match from Uefa handle was G. Xhaka with Mustafi and Litch coming close. Xhaka, Mustafi and Litch made the team of the week and I don’t see Guen. So I don’t know which MOTM award you are speaking of, except I am missing something.
spy360 angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Roland17:

Check Sky Sports oga.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Spy360:

Check Sky Sports oga.

Baba, the burden of proof is on you, show me the link abeg. Besides, Uefa.com trumps sky sports or any website because it is their competition.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
I like Emery.
Show any sign of pain and you're off. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Clean sheet abeg angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Roland17:

Baba, the burden of proof is on you, show me the link abeg. Besides, Uefa.com trumps sky sports or any website because it is their competition.
https://www.skysports.com/football/arsenal-vs-bate-borisov/403948

I hope you won't come back to say Sky Sports aren't reliable.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Spy360:

you no know ball jare
xhaka had 2 assists and your MCM had zero tell us how they rate motm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Spy360:

Lol. Sky sports is a sports website and not the organizers of the competition. ESPN, BBC and others may have Xhaka but it would have meant nothing if the official competition recognized someone else. The official MOTM from Uefa is Xhaka.

Ironically if you look closely at the sky sports rating, Xhaka scored the same 8 points that Guen had. However, on Uefa he does not gather more points than Mustafi and Litch worth more Xhaka. Maybe you should say according to sky sports.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
iamoyindamola:
you no know ball jare
xhaka had 2 assists and your MCM had zero tell us how they rate motm

Uefa vs Skysports who gives the official man of the match for the Europa League, that is the question. grin

Or is this Skysports Europa League?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Which kain drab match Liverpool and United dey okay sef?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Thank God!!!!

Clean sheet achieved.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Roland17:

Uefa vs Skysports who gives the official man of the match for the Europa League, that is the question. grin

Or is this Skysports Europa League?
don't mind the guy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Roland17:
Thank God!!!!

Clean sheet achieved.
I never expeterit grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Man utd - Liverpool goalless.. are we back to top 4?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
..... Forget today's win; the inability of our strikers to put away sitters is worrisome....both Auba and especially Lacazette have squandered chances which in turns puts the team under pressure.... against better opponents, we will pay for such waste......

......As impressive as Guendouzi is, and important as both Torreira and Iwobi is to our team.....The key player here is Xhaka.... without him, the team lacks shape and purpose....He is Arsenal's Jorginho......Until Guendouzi becomes better than he already is, Xhaka is key.....

... Shout out to Michi.....he was immense today....COYG!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Roland17:

Lol. Sky sports is a sports website and not the organizers of the competition. ESPN, BBC and others may have Xhaka but it would have meant nothing if the official competition recognized someone else. The official MOTM from Uefa is Xhaka.

Ironically if you look closely at the sky sports rating, Xhaka scored the same 8 points that Guen had. However, on Uefa he does not gather more points than Mustafi and Litch worth more Xhaka. Maybe you should say according to sky sports.
My point is that at least one reliable rater awarded him MOTM. Why would you or anyone regard him as no starter? Why should I accept your rating as against that of Sky Sports?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
solomonbrown64:
..... Forget today's win; the inability of our strikers to put away sitters is worrisome....both Auba and especially Lacazette have squandered chances which in turns puts the team under pressure.... against better opponents, we will pay for such waste......

......As impressive as Guendouzi is, and important as both Torreira and Iwobi is to our team.....The key player here is Xhaka.... without him, the team lacks shape and purpose....He is Arsenal's Jorginho......Until Guendouzi becomes better than he already is, Xhaka is key.....

wow welcome on board, it's so funny how you guys label me hater when this was what I have been preaching.
Torreira xhaka combo is better than having guendouzi in place of one of the 2
Each time one goes the other stay back that's why our defence still manage to hold their own.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Spy360:

My point is that at least one reliable rater awarded him MOTM. Why would you or anyone regard him as no starter? Why should I accept your rating as against that of Sky Sports?

Because Uefa own the competition and their awards are official.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
solomonbrown64:

Now here is q balanced comment.

Guendouzi can understudy Xhaka. He can also be as good as he is and give an equally quality performance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Roland17:

Because Uefa own the competition and their awards are official.
So because he was not UEFA MOTM then he is not good enough to start our games right?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Spy360:

So because he was not UEFA MOTM then he is not good enough to start our games right?

Now you are drifting away from the argument. I never argued for or against Guen today, I only came in after you claimed he was the MOTM and I questioned the credibility of your assertion because the official organizers have someone else. This is not about Guen being in the team or now, that is an entirely different argument.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (3579) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.