Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,455 members, 7,968,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:05 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2466632 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin

Whatever makes u sleep at night olodo360. So it's Arsenal that has hope of winning the Europa? U couldn't win it last season with only Atletico as the major team standing in ur way but u want to win it this season with Chelsea, Sevilla, Inter and Napoli in the competition? Lol.

Arsenal that has to play in France and get back to London to host United in the space of 3 days, and currently 5th on the table aren't under any pressure.
But United that are 4th, on the back of a good win at PSG, and an impressive away form especially at Old Trafford Annex are the ones currently sweating and under pressure.

What a load of BS.
AdeMuMu my friend, pressure is on you after spending so much, not being in the CL for a club of magnitude as United is a Grande failure.

Arsenal is down already, we fear no fall.

We are still restructuring.

Building.

Either EL or fourth place will suffice. Whereas while you should be up there with City and Liverpool aiming for the title, you are fighting for fourth place, off course completely hopelessly hoping against hopes to win the CL.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Spy360:

They didn't not prepare well for the game especially mentally. One of the disadvantages of playing in a monotonous league.

All they needed to do was keep the ball with a siege mentality.
making schoolboy errors
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
SkimpleD:

grin grin maduman
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
pazienza:

Non of those teams you mentioned are at Athletico level.
Check UEFA team rankings by coefficient points, if in doubt.

With no team in the calibre of Athletico in that tournament,Arsenal stands better chance of winning Europa this season than last season.
The Coefficients currently rates Sevilla as the highest ranking team still in this season's Europa. And with their history in the tournament as record winners, they are in pole position this season just like Atletico were last season.

The same coefficients also rates Porto, Roma and Shakhtar over the Liverpool u said was gonna rape United as they are one of the best teams around.
So if i were you, i wont be willing to use coefficients to judge proceedings in the UCL & Europa.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
pazienza:

The pressure is really on them.
Their fans expectations have quadrupled.
Pressure has been on United to make top 4 since OGS came and inspired a good run of form.
Pressure is also on ur team to make top 4 by the league or Europa.

Pressure is on everyone to make top 4 so what exactly is all this nonsense talk of only United feeling any pressure? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Spy360:

AdeMuMu my friend, pressure is on you after spending so much, not being in the CL for a club of magnitude as United is a Grande failure.

Arsenal is down already, we fear no fall.

We are still restructuring.

Building.

Either EL or fourth place will suffice. Whereas while you should be up there with City and Liverpool aiming for the title, you are fighting for fourth place, off course completely hopelessly hoping against hopes to win the CL.
Lol. In the last two seasons, United has spent around the same amount on transfers as United. So shey dem swear for Arsenal to not be up there with City and Liverpool ni?

A club of United's magnitude? Lol. What about the magnitude of ur own club? Is Spurs magnitude bigger than Arsenal's for them to be playing UCL every year while your own club is playing Shinano FC on Thursday nights?
At a point this season u were 2 points from 1st place and u went 14 league games unbeaten. So why is Arsenal not keeping up with Liverpool & City? Or is City's magnitude also bigger than Arsenal's? Ode ni e.

Miss me with that We are down, we are restructuring nonsense. That is just ur own personal excuse to justify ur shit-show of a season.
U have not even had it half as bad as United this last couple of years and u don dey talk like a loser. Mediocre mentality for a fan of a mediocre football club.

Yes i'm hoping we win the UCL. At least we still have a shot at a trophy this year. What hopes do you have? U dey struggle to beat Bate but u wan dey drag another team that had to turn up to beat a team like PSG away from home.
U are a drunkard.

9 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
......Ozil starting today means that he won't on Sunday.... Get the job done on time and get Mhki and Iwobi to rest for the big game...
....Sarr versus Mustafi ... very interesting.
...So Rashford has more cajones than Auba....such a shame....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
solomonbrown64:
......Ozil starting today means that he won't on Sunday.... Get the job done on time and get Mhki and Iwobi to rest for the big game...
....Sarr versus Mustafi ... very interesting.
...So Rashford has more cajones than Auba....such a shame....

Not really, anybody can miss a pk. The best players in the world have missed when it matters, it happens.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
I like the way Emery is playing Mustafi at RB, I believe the guy has a future as a backup RB. Although I may be wrong, but he'll likely shut down sarr today.

Hope we can win this game convincingly. Let's prepare for the big one on Sunday. That is a match neither team can afford to lose. I believe we can beat United, though they are in exceptional form.

All their players won't be back on Sunday, so... We must take advantage of it. If we draw/lose that match, we are going back to sixth (lol)...

Make Unia humble OGS, how e go dey win just like that? grin grin

If we can't beat them... At least we should give Rashford, Pogba, Lukaku, and DDA two months injury grin cheesy grin cheesy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
See mumu goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lana1:

The Coefficients currently rates Sevilla as the highest ranking team still in this season's Europa. And with their history in the tournament as record winners, they are in pole position this season just like Atletico were last season.

Athletico were ranked 2nd last season, Arsenal were ranked 9th. The gulf in class is obvious. Sevilla is currently ranked 7th , Arsenal is ranked 10th, there is not much gap in it.
Arsenal are the second favorites to win the Europa league as it stands, can we say same of United and UCL? I don't think so.

The same coefficients also rates Porto, Roma and Shakhtar over the Liverpool u said was gonna rape United as they are one of the best teams around.
So if i were you, i wont be willing to use coefficients to judge proceedings in the UCL & Europa

Can we please stick to European football and stop muddling things up with local league. Liverpool are a better ranked team in EPL this season than United, and its only normal to expect them to beat United.
UEFA coefficient are about points earned in UCL or Europa, I don't understand how you are linking it to domestic challenge.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
MrDojo:

Not really, anybody can miss a pk. The best players in the world have missed when it matters, it happens.

....Auba misses a lot of penalties for a striker but that isn't the issue here. it's the look on the players faces as they got set to take their penalties. Rashford was confident and a supposed world class striker looked like he was about to shitt himself. It was awful looking at him.

... Anyway, nice one Iwobi.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
.... Jesus Christ! Mustafi is something else....chai!
...The way these Rennes guys go to the ground is very annoying....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Just look at Sok with a bone head decision that has cost us a goal angry

1-1
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
How's is that a red
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
solomonbrown64:
.... Jesus Christ! Mustafi is something else....chai!

...The way these Rennes guys go to the ground is very annoying....
how's that guy a footballer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sokratis can't cope with pacy players,xhaka lost the ball in the middle again for the sok's first yellow.
Auba has to be sharp and ozil will come off for Niles.

They should try and keep it at draw.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
MrDojo:
I like the way Emery is playing Mustafi at RB, I believe the guy has a future as a backup RB. Although I may be wrong, but he'll likely shut down sarr today.

Hope we can win this game convincingly. Let's prepare for the big one on Sunday. That is a match neither team can afford to lose. I believe we can beat United, though they are in exceptional form.

All their players won't be back on Sunday, so... We must take advantage of it. If we draw/lose that match, we are going back to sixth (lol)...

If we can't beat them... At least we should give Rashford, Pogba, Lukaku, and DDA two months injury grin cheesy grin cheesy.
The fvck is wrong with you

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Fkhalifa:
Sokratis can't cope with pacy players,xhaka lost the ball in the middle again for the sok's first yellow.
Auba has to be sharp and ozil will come off for Niles.

They should try and keep it at draw.

Or maybe we are playing way too highline.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
It will be interesting to see what Emery does with the team at 1 man down.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
We are conceding silly fouls in dangerous areas angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
We are struggling
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
pazienza:

Or maybe we are playing way too highline.

Those Rennes boys get pace, I think Emery's iwobi/ guen sub is bad, the boy isn't an attacker, he's gona have a shitty game there.

It should have been Niles for ozil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oh well!!! No Surprises.

Rennes take the lead 2-1.

Own goal by Monreal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
MrDojo:

grin

Leave us o. Nobody hold Arsenal when u guys were doing ur own unbeaten. lipsrsealed

Ehn since it's like that, good thing i have Grant Ward on speed dial. He'll help me send one ICBM from Shield HQ go Emirates. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Auba has had an awful game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
pazienza:
Lana1:

Athletico were ranked 2nd last season, Arsenal were ranked 9th. The gulf in class is obvious. Sevilla is currently ranked 7th , Arsenal is ranked 10th, there is not much gap in it.
Arsenal are the second favorites to win the Europa league as it stands, can we say same of United and UCL? I don't think so.
As long as they are ranked above you, all that one no concern me.
How are you even 2nd favorites? Because of coefficients ranking? Is Madrid still favorites for UCL since they are number one on the rankings?
2nd favorites that is currently losing to Rennes. Lets not 3ven forget that shìt show against Bate.

Can we please stick to European football and stop muddling things up with local league. Liverpool are a better ranked team in EPL this season than United, and its only normal to expect them to beat United.
UEFA coefficient are about points earned in UCL or Europa, I don't understand how you are linking it to domestic challenge.

Lols. I dont even know how Liverpool & Arsenal can be ranked higher than Spurs and United based on the last 5 years. But i no send all that. What matters most is what goes on the pitch.
Spurs are also a better ranked team than Arsenal in the league. Why weren't you expecting them to beat you last Saturday? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
pazienza:
It will be interesting to see what Emery does with the team at 1 man down.

You have your answer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lol. Preparing for Sunday game when you never collect today's beating 1st finish

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olabode89(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Useless club losing to a bunch of French farmers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tesppidd: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is it even worth the trouble partying in an arsenal thread?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Very useless motherfvckers
Die all of rhem

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (3682) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.