Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,963 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2399924 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (3579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2019
sod09:
he did nothing wrong, it is the players mentality from wengay days. they can't squeeze out points away when needed it so bad they have given up before the match starts.
ozil, guen should not near our away fixtures again till next season
I don't even trust xhaka,mhicky,Auba,Kola et all, they can't do it when it gets tough, see spurs fighting ability, sissoko was a warrior yesterday, we would have capitulated in the 6oth minute yesterday, the pressure city mounted was much, but spurs stood firm, even their attackers were ruthless..

Its frustrating bro, I want fearless lion like Sanchez all over my starting 11.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I don't even trust xhaka,mhicky,Auba,Kola et all, they can't do it when it gets tough, see spurs fighting ability, sissoko was a warrior yesterday, we would have capitulated in the 6oth minute yesterday, the pressure city mounted was much, but spurs stood firm, even their attackers were ruthless..

Its frustrating bro, I want fearless lion like Sanchez all over my starting 11.
forget that slowpoke call kola his case is extra ordinary

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obontami: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
pazienza:
Of all the four teams fighting for top 4, only us and Spurs still have our fates on our hands.

The task is simple. Better or equal Chelsea and United results on each match day from here onwards and we finish top 4.Chelsea and United are counting on us to mess up to stand a chance.

But if Emery is going to be arrogantly stupid and disrespectful of opponents like he did against Everton by fielding Mkhi,Ozil, Guendouzi and Elneny on same starting line up, then we are probably going to finish sixth. Because Watford and Wolves are better teams than Everton this season.

Bruh, when I saw that line-up I was like is this fcccking crazy?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
sod09:
he did nothing wrong, it is the players mentality from wengay days. they can't squeeze out points away when needed it so bad they have given up before the match starts.
ozil, guen should not near our away fixtures again till next season

He did everything wrong.
Elneny and Guendouzi are not our best midfield combo. Guendouzi is a boy still learning his ropes, Elneny is championship level player.

Then he played Mkhi and Ozil together, in a game we need fighters, he put two defensive liabilities.

That loss is on Emery. You play your best team always, especially attacking wise. Auba,Laca and Iwobi are our best combo so far. They are not the best, they are the most effective. If Ramsey is fit enough to make the bench, then he is fit enough to start.
Play Ramsey and Guendouzi in the midfield then bench one of Oil and Mkhi, preferably bench Ozil, and we play Auba,Laca and Iwobi up front.

Get the goals and slowly withdraw them late in the match.

Emery allowed the Napoli game distract him. And from my experience as an Arsenal fan, whenever we rest players for an upcoming game under Wenger, we often end up losing the index game and the upcoming one.
And I have a gut feeling we might not get a favourable scoreline (at least two goals cushion or a 1-0 victory)from the Napoli game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
pazienza:

Emery allowed the Napoli game distract him. And from my experience as an Arsenal fan, whenever we rest players for an upcoming game under Wenger, we often end up losing the index game and the upcoming one.
And I have a gut feeling we might not get a favourable scoreline (at least two goals cushion or a 1-0 victory)from the Napoli game.

The Napoli game is scary, I’m still unsure of what happens but a win is not in sight. I do hope they prove me real wrong.

#COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fkhalifa:
The last 20 minutes of the spurs/city game I saw proved physical and mental strength are major requirements in modern football.
Sissoko,wanyama,ventroghen et al were not slouches nor push overs, they were MEN and stood tough against city..
I looked at son's goal, and I asked myself which of attacking players can be that ruthless.

I trust ozil to start passing/looking to assist in that position, Auba trying to position for tap in.

I've seen spurs battle Madrid, juve,barca, Dortmund and Chelsea over the last 2 years.

I admire poch and respect the spurs, Arsenal needs to do away with this present weak players, bring in talented fighters over the next 3/4 windows, else I'm tearing my membership card.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2019
pazienza:
Of all the four teams fighting for top 4, only us and Spurs still have our fates on our hands.

The task is simple. Better or equal Chelsea and United results on each match day from here onwards and we finish top 4.Chelsea and United are counting on us to mess up to stand a chance.

But if Emery is going to be arrogantly stupid and disrespectful of opponents like he did against Everton by fielding Mkhi,Ozil, Guendouzi and Elneny on same starting line up, then we are probably going to finish sixth. Because Watford and Wolves are better teams than Everton this season.
You have sense.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2019
The thought of seeing Mustafi attempt to defend against Dries Mertens and the now fit Lorenzo Insigne on the counter is not a nice one...

grin

https://paininthearsenal.com/2019/04/10/arsenal-laurent-koscielny-please-make-shkodran-mustafi-obsolete/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2019
Spy360:
The thought of seeing Mustafi attempt to defend against Dries Mertens and the now fit Lorenzo Insigne on the counter is not a nice one...

grin

https://paininthearsenal.com/2019/04/10/arsenal-laurent-koscielny-please-make-shkodran-mustafi-obsolete/
shey make I just go carry Napoli straight win. Arsenal no fit spoil my ticket twice in a row.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2019
Guys what time is our match today?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
R2bees:
Guys what time is our match today?
8:00pm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
At half time of UCL, SS3N was displaying they will air europa how true is this please
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
shey make I just go carry Napoli straight win. Arsenal no fit spoil my ticket twice in a row.
They are coming to Emirates....

The worst we'll play is a draw... angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
I dont know why my heart skip whenever I see Cech on the post grin grin grin but I'm not really scared of Napoli. I actually love teams like this cos we wouldn't underate them

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
one nil to the Arsenal.
Brilliant team goal.
Ramsey, we will miss you for sure.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good overall performance thus far. We need a 2nd goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Torreira makes it 2

We need a 3rd and a clean sheet angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Torriera 2-0
Fine individual effort.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
Just look at Lacazette angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Roland17:
Just look at Lacazette angry
Sorry can't look, that was an eye sore...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
How the hell do we play this good at home and totally suck away... undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
We have the set of stupid strikers who are not serious..if only these 2 idiots are ruthless and play like they are competing with each other angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
sod09:
We have the set of stupid strikers who are not serious..if only these 2 idiots are ruthless and play like they are competing with each other angry

Thank goodness for our midfielders who over the course of the season have complimented their performance with goals and created scoring chances for both of them to score or squander as they both please.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
We only do this at the Emirates, sha score all we can here now,cos we'll be back to our gbegiri mode at the away ground
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
....I have been saying it that Lacazette has been awful lately.... since Newcastle, he can't just seem to hold the ball and can't even pass anymore. I don't know what's wrong with him but this isn't the period for him to lose form......If he continues like this, Suarez should come in for him then.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
By the way is this the koulibaly we have been hearing of grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
KevinDein:
How the hell do we play this good at home and totally suck away... undecided

This is a symptom of a team lacking mental toughness, strength and a leader. This team detests the inconvenience(s) that come with playing away from home.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Roland17:

Thank goodness for our midfielders who over the course of the season have complimented their performance with goals and created scoring chances for both of them to score or squander as they both please.
I'm tired of those two
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
sod09:
By the way is this the koulibaly we have been hearing of grin

BIG AND STRONG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Roland17:

This is a symptom of a team lacking mental toughness, strength and a leader. This team detests the inconvenience(s) that come with playing away from home.
Ah, well at least it's not lack of quality. Maybe several years of Wenger pampering? I don't know. I just wish Emery can sort it out asap. We can do so much better than our current league table position suggest.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
KevinDein:

Ah, well at least it's not lack of quality. Maybe several years of Wenger pampering? I don't know. I just wish Emery can sort it out asap. We can do so much better than our current league table position suggest.

Definitely not because of a lack of quality, it is all about mentality. The entire culture has to change and I think Emery is doing his best considering the timing of his appointment, the players at his disposal. I am looking forward to the summer to see how he will build his new team. I think that would be a fair time to make a conclusive argument about his long term impact on this team.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Napoli are out looking for that all important away goal.

We need a 3rd goal. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (3579) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.