Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,403 members, 7,937,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2435681 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 16, 2019
Fkhalifa:
. cool
This is cool!

A ball carrier and fast, pacy,sharp turning, penetrating players is what we urgently need.
Enough of side way passers and ball flickers..

Torreira tries progressing the ball,but struggles against physical tall players like Sissoko,Wanyama and Doucoure..
Guendozi tries it, that's brave of him for his age and size, but gets fouled and bullied a lot, he needs to learn more and build up..

Xhaka is so immobile, one foot, he will rather send the ball on errand than try to move it up a bit, his style suits Bayern or juve not EPL..

What you opined is my dream team, fast paced dribbling wingers flanking Auba/Laca will make our forward scary, control possession in the middle and stabilizes our defence.
Those stupid flicks make me go mad each time I watch them play... angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 16, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.....Very true bro but Niles na time bomb for now... that guy losses the ball too much and sometimes have brain farts. You don't want a player like that in midfield against teams that will put us to the sword if that happens. Liverpool game at Anfield comes to mind where Torreira was pressured and couldn't handle it. I am sure he will be eased in that's if Emery wants him in midfield at all. His lackadaisical attitude when with the ball looks sexy sometimes but mostly it is very costly. Niles still has a lot to learn playing in midfield.
If Niles work on his concentration, he will Excel there...

Till today, Xhaka still loses the ball too much... cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 16, 2019
Sod09 and solomonbrown should come and explain why they don't like that Nkunku guy...

That guy na baller oo cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2019
Dreamswayne:

niles is a good mf from time, just that we had issues with rb position that's why. i hope emery stop wengay mistake by playing guys out of position
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2019
Dreamswayne:
Sod09 and solomonbrown should come and explain why they don't like that Nkunku guy...

lol..his name sounds like those players with hype and nothing up stair eg djemba djemba, olembe,mbenza,sanogo, frimpong you suppose understand my point grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 16, 2019
sod09:
niles is a good mf from time, just that we had issues with rb position that's why. i hope emery stop wengay mistake by playing guys out of position
You Sabi!! wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 16, 2019
sod09:
lol..his name sounds like those players with hype and nothing up stair eg djemba djemba, olembe,mbenza,sanogo, frimpong you suppose understand my point grin grin
Hahahaha, I thought it was only me that felt that way... grin grin

But when I watched him play, he is good mehn...

Very hard-working too... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 16, 2019
Emery should be looking at that Youcef Atal from Nice...

That should be the torreira type of signings we should be making before citeh and the scummies can have a sniff...

Play him as a right winger sef... lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Hahahaha, I thought it was only me that felt that way... grin grin

But when I watched him play, he is good mehn...

Very hard-working too... cheesy
emery must have seen something though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 3:09pm On May 16, 2019
Dreamswayne:

.....I still dont know what Wenger saw in Xhaka....a man known for getting technical players in midfield, even his dm had such attributes except Coquelin. Xhaka's signing is one of those mysteries in Wenger's reign that can't be explained. We go just manage am like that until we are ready to sell. Good thing he is on a long term contract now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 3:13pm On May 16, 2019
Dreamswayne:

.... I never said that I don't like him, just that they are strange names, that's all. But then, what do I know? The coach knows what he wants. He already said that we need stronger and athletic players. Perhaps, Nkunku ticks those points.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Those stupid flicks make me go mad each time I watch them play... angry
cheesy grin
Giroud brought it here, we used to have players who have good foot work.
Ever since that Wilshere's one touch goal against Norwich, they have been trying it to walk the ball in the net and that only works once in a while, and it frustrates like madt...

Nothing's more lovely than,driving the ball forward,dribble with it,penetrate it and shooting it hot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 16, 2019
Fkhalifa:
cheesy grin
Giroud brought it here, we used to have players who have good foot work.
Ever since that Wilshere's one touch goal against Norwich, they have been trying it to walk the ball in the net and that only works once in a while, and it frustrates like madt...

[b][b/]Nothing's more lovely than,driving the ball forward,dribble with it,penetrate it and shooting it hot.[b][b/]

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2019
Dreamswayne:

call me sadist I hate this celebration too especially when these 2 have lost like uncountable chances
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2019
sod09:
call me sadist I hate this celebration too especially when these 2 have lost like uncountable chances

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2019
Madrid just signed Jovic for under £60m, yet Palace reportedly want £100m for Zaha cheesy grin These EPl teams sef.

I've also noticed that on most cases, transfers between non EPL teams is usually cheaper than between EPl and other clubs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2019
MrDojo:
Madrid just signed Jovic for under £60m, yet Palace reportedly want £100m for Zaha cheesy grin These EPl teams sef.

I've also noticed that on most cases, transfers between non EPL teams is usually cheaper than between EPl and other clubs.
lie bro EPL to EPL is expensive too.
Jovic and piatek were good buys because they are no English cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:58am On May 17, 2019
sod09:
Arsenal this season is the most clinical upfront...

Why missed chances bite us is because we don't create too much...

If we created like city, Auba would have scored 35 in epl...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Arsenal this season is the most clinical upfront...

Why missed chances bite us is because we don't create too much...

If we created like city, Auba would have scored 35 in epl...
even with that, both CF missed half of the goals they scored. Clear goal scoring chances
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:22am On May 17, 2019
sod09:
even with that, both CF missed half of the goals they scored. Clear goal scoring chances
Create more and the misses wouldn't count....

A winger is needed...

Cest f'ini
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2019
who else like llorente, madrid are looking for buyer if we can include him auba deal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 10:35am On May 17, 2019
.....Did I just see Llorente for Auba and whatever money It seems some of us don't know that we bought Auba because we weren't scoring enough goals after getting Lacazette. Sell Auba and we are back to square 1. Seriously, Llorente? Our club that is nothing to write home about without the strikers. It is well sha.

... Meanwhile, Sanchez wants to move and two clubs are already interested. He is even looking to take a pay cut apparently but our own top Mercenary has decided against going under the guise that he loves the club. If Man United who are mega rich but very willing to get Sanchez out, then Arsenal must get Ozil out at all cost. If he refuses to leave, freeze his ass out like what is being done to Bale. If he has any dignity left, he will leave after that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:43am On May 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:
.....Did I just see Llorente for Auba and whatever money It seems some of us don't know that we bought Auba because we weren't scoring enough goals after getting Lacazette. Sell Auba and we are back to square 1. Seriously, Llorente? Our club that is nothing to write home about without the strikers. It is well sha.

... Meanwhile, Sanchez wants to move and two clubs are already interested. He is even looking to take a pay cut apparently but our own top Mercenary has decided against going under the guise that he loves the club. If Man United who are mega rich but very willing to get Sanchez out, then Arsenal must get Ozil out at all cost. If he refuses to leave, freeze his ass out like what is being done to Bale. If he has any dignity left, he will leave after that.
calm down madrid are interested in auba if we don't make ucl it will be hard to keep top players just the way others left us. i said llorente should be included in the deal if we want to sell him. sanchez is still a mercenary pay cut or not i'm glad he suffered
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 11:29am On May 17, 2019
sod09:
calm down madrid are interested in auba if we don't make ucl it will be hard to keep top players just the way others left us. i said llorente should be included in the deal if we want to sell him. sanchez is still a mercenary pay cut or not i'm glad he suffered

.... I don't think Madrid will pay for Auba after getting Jovic and Hazard, it won't happen. Only threat here is PSG and Tuchel. Meanwhile, Athletico going for Lacazette is very solid though and if any of our strikers will get sold, it's likely Laca. Let see how much our club value our top assets.

.... Sanchez did very well for us and I will never hold it against him for leaving the way he did. He was a beast here and will be remembered for a long time. For willing to leave a team that didn't work for him is a very good attitude. He has my respect for that unlike someone in our club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2019
sod09:
who else like llorente, madrid are looking for buyer if we can include him auba deal
Llorente... grin

You nor serious. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:01pm On May 17, 2019
sod09:

To off cloth rub engine oil for body come fight you just dey hungry me angry

llorente isn't even as good as Giroud whom we always complain about being all head and not making good use of his legs. Just like someone already pointed out, We sold Giroud to buy Auba and that paid off ; he is the joint top score in the league. Selling Auba for whatever reason right now will take us back to the days of Wenger when we sell our top perfromers during their peak and we wander about in the wilderness for another 2-3 years.

None of our strikers should be sold, any of those young blood should be promoted to deputise for them once in a while. Let Madrid look for Llorente buyer elsewhere.

We should be looking at getting replacement for Koscienly, shipping out Mustafi and geting a replacement, getting a decent right back who would cover for bellerin or even displace him and not mess with our striking options.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2019
BlueRayDick:

To off cloth rub engine oil for body come fight you just dey hungry me angry

llorente isn't even as good as Giroud whom we always complain about being all head and not making good use of his legs. Just like someone already pointed out, We sold Giroud to buy Auba and that paid off ; he is the joint top score in the league. Selling Auba for whatever reason right now will take us back to the days of Wenger when we sell our top perfromers during their peak and we wander about in the wilderness for another 2-3 years.

None of our strikers should be sold, any of those young blood should be promoted to deputise for them once in a while. Let Madrid look for Llorente buyer elsewhere.

We should be looking at getting replacement for Koscienly, shipping out Mustafi and geting a replacement, getting a decent right back who would cover for bellerin or even displace him and not mess with our striking options.
llorente is not even a striker what is wrong with you people sef...this is a young player with ramsey kind of style, the one that benched casemeiro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:12pm On May 17, 2019
sod09:
llorente is not even a striker what is wrong with you people sef...this is a young player with ramsey kind of style, the one that benched casemeiro

No vex I no go fight u again....I just saw I mixed him up with the Tottenham Llronte.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2019
BlueRayDick:

No vex I no go fight u again....I just saw I mixed him up with the Tottenham Llronte.
lol...God forbid bad thing
spurs llorente ke, we they celebrate giroud
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... I don't think Madrid will pay for Auba after getting Jovic and Hazard, it won't happen. Only threat here is PSG and Tuchel. Meanwhile, Athletico going for Lacazette is very solid though and if any of our strikers will get sold, it's likely Laca. Let see how much our club value our top assets.

.... Sanchez did very well for us and I will never hold it against him for leaving the way he did. He was a beast here and will be remembered for a long time. For willing to leave a team that didn't work for him is a very good attitude. He has my respect for that unlike someone in our club.
it didn’t work for him in Barca and he was sold, it didn’t work for him in Man-U.

On the contrary only Arsenal worked for him. Remove Arsenal from his career and tell me what’s left to say about Sanchez.

Arsenal has actually done more for Sanchez than he did for Arsenal. Forget the activity forming in his last days it was to whip up sentiments.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
it didn’t work for him in Barca and he was sold, it didn’t work for him in Man-U.

On the contrary only Arsenal worked for him. Remove Arsenal from his career and tell me what’s left to say about Sanchez.

Arsenal has actually done more for Sanchez than he did for Arsenal. Forget the activity forming in his last days it was to weep up sentiments.
he had a career in udinese too, like i said i don't pity him too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 17, 2019
No one will remember Sanchez for any long time, it’s even evident when you look at the ex-players Arsenal FC highlights on their social media pages. Even Giroud is being remembered ahead of him cos he gave more to Arsenal. Sanchez is a mercenary and no one gives a jack about him at Arsenal anymore, he ain’t different from RVP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (3634) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.