Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2385758 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (3570) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2019
1 down, 1 to go..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2019
Na like this them be won pay mkhtaryn tribute before?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by gustav25: 9:33pm On May 29, 2019
Arsen fans in fanatic weeping and gnashing of teeth .... All things balanced

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 9:33pm On May 29, 2019
SkimpleD:
Sod09 cheesy
lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Remember when I said after Emery catapulated at Barcelona... I'll never rate him..

I still will never...

Beginning of the season... Nigga pulled a big one... Didn't renew Ramsey's contract... I admit I swing small...

Last game of the season... Just use Leno... After all the news that Cech is the new Sporting director of Chelshit... Fucking use Leno... Just use Leno...

Sod9 remember when I told you he couldn't bench Neymar because he's scared of big name...

Just look at this shit show...
just see ozil playing nonsense and iwobi on bench...
Auba just they stroll, have had enough of these useless club I thought when wengay left normalcy will be restored
Well I'm wrong bunch of losers, I will rather support spurs than these fools
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:35pm On May 29, 2019
Now game don balance as Ozil comot , before na 11 against 10 Chelsea dey play cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 9:36pm On May 29, 2019
sod09:
This is the most unfortunate team ever
Awon oloriburuku,I'm off this useless club for good
Imagine? You just pull the wool off your eye?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AAA593: 9:37pm On May 29, 2019
During this season, arsenal had more than four chances enter top four but they couldn't because of the type of players wenger signed when he was a coach. Wenger signed players he loved and not what they will deliver during his days. Now look at the result. This team needs total change
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2019
Fkhalifa next season will be ur 3rd straight year in Europa. But feel free to be happy United didn't make top 4. Lol!!

11 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Nice one Cech

Cech lost this match... That's all...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2019
ndidibabe:
Imagine? You just pull the wool off your eye.
just shut up coward
You are either here or there like a confused mofo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2019
sod09:
just see ozil playing nonsense and iwobi on bench...
Auba just they stroll, have had enough of these useless club I thought when wengay left normalcy will be restored
Well I'm wrong bunch of losers, I will rather support spurs than these fools
I feel your pain. You held it for so long. Move on brother. Move on

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AAA593: 9:38pm On May 29, 2019
Unai blew this game away by starting minus one player called ozil. Unai doesn't know how to switch formations during games
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2019
Benitez was and still is my candidate..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2019
Abeg who help me see Roland17, Kokaneprodigy and ipopAlomo. Lol. I just want to say hi!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2019
Kevindein and Pazienza right now....

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 29, 2019
Sad day cry, we still hold on

#COYG

See y’all in 2019/2020 season

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:41pm On May 29, 2019
Roland17 come and stand on top of our mortar o grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AAA593: 9:42pm On May 29, 2019
I will prefer Jenkinson Niles anyway. Niles is a terrible and senseless player. Bellerin I miss you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
we still have a life line. We dey Europa League

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2019
AAA593:
I will prefer Jenkinson Niles anyway. Niles is a terrible and senseless player. Bellerin I miss you
Dude lacks concentration. Makes senseless uneeded tackles
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2019
Roland17:

100%, yes. You forget he managed and won with Cavani, Matuidi, Pastore, Draxler, Verrati, Di Maria, Thiago Silva before Neymar and Daniel Alves showed up. So yes, without any doubt, he can manage Auba and Ozil, as long as he has the backing and support of the board.

Biko, cancel Bellerin and JW10 because they would be fighting to prove they are worthy of the first 11 to the new coach, so no ego's for them. Auba is disruptive when he is unhappy but has shown that he can be very mature when he is unhappy. Ozil is the issue as he has a sense of entitlement but he is not disruptive like Sanchez or Neymar and I believe Emery can buy his confidence and support.

I'm an arsenal fan... Then a football fan... Then a human being... Unai is weak mentally...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2019
If iwobi play wing next season and ozil still play make Ogun kill that emery
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2019
KevinDein:

Bro, Ozil isn't egoistic. Don't use the Neymar incidence to judge Emery. Neymar is particularly a difficult player, ask Barcelona.
Emery has done very well at financially constraint clubs like Valencia and Sevilla which will go well with Arsenal since we do not have the finances to compete with the Manchester clubs and Chelsea.
He's a good tactician as he's proven by winning a hat trick of Europa cup with a less fancied Sevilla beating Klopps Liverpool in one of the finals.

Give the man a chance. No need for all these negativities when the man hasn't even started

This is the reason why I didn't really participate in the thread... Until another coach comes in... Nothing for us...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AAA593: 9:46pm On May 29, 2019
Iwobi is far better than ozil but my guys don't believe this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2019
Roland17:

Baba, you are reaching to hard to discredit Emery. Wenger bottled worse leads in one half, worth more 2 legs!!!!Wenger lost 10-2 to Bayern Munich and we suffered numerous defeats that left me sour for days, however, those results do not summarize or define Wenger's ability as a coach, neither should the 4-0 loss to Barca summarize Emery.

Question: What would it profit PSG if after letting Emery go, Neymar still signs with Real Madrid?

Emery is an experienced, outstanding and intelligent tactician for those who watched his games in Spain and France. I share the same concern regarding managing the ego of the players, however, Arsenal is an entirely different set up with different expectations in comparison to PSG and I would love to believe Emery learnt a big lesson after PSG.

Like I said.... Benitez was the right choice for Arsenal...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2019
Kola was having freebies in the first half we couldn't pick out any red shirt..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2019
iPopAlomo:

And bootling a 4-0 lead is just as disastrous... be honest... would Wenger bottle a 4-0 lead even with our shit defence...

Unai isn't impressive... he doesn't control the dressing room at PSG... how will be control arsenal dressing room... that's too much... how will be control Özil... given the penalty fracas involving Dani, Neymar and Cavani...

the handling of that situationn is appalling... saying they'll sort it out... Dani Alves had to use his initiative to host a dinner among players to sort sit out...

now imagine our very own egoistic Özil... let's just be truthful... we're now a sacking club...

I should change my career and be a prophet...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AAA593: 9:48pm On May 29, 2019
Even this Chelsea team will struggle against Valencia we defeated at the semi final.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Happy Sunday scummies
Baba o. Happy Wednesday.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2019
I will bring SARS to this thread after the match. I want to witness the disappearance of one spineless Arsenal fan. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2019
Unai is not a coach for an ambitious team. I can't believe I watched this rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (3570) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Eazeee(m), Vischy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.