Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:45 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2410225 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (3592) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Roland17:

Your MCM angry angry angry
who did we offend embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
all these can never be the reason we can’t budget 100Million on a window. I will never agree.
if u tell me whatever the club makes is invested elsewhere I might agree. Even mid table clubs are signing players but Arsenal can’t?

You want us to budget another 100 million for new players when we have not sold any of the deadbeats we are parading? No club has even priced any of them worth more a loan consideration. That would be catastrophic to put kindly for our finances because it will affect our expenses on wages. I have said it before and I will reiterate my stance that our scouts have to bail us because it does not seem like any club is interested in any of our players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
iamoyindamola:
mustafi 90k , ozil 350k
Kola 120k just imagine cry cry

..... Exactly and we want to sell these players to who? Calamity Mustafi for 90k when Matip earns less than that and he is a Champions League winner. Kai.... Gazidis do us bad thing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
iamoyindamola:
who did we offend embarassed

The annoying part is that no one has even priced him angry angry No club has inquired about a possible loan angry angry Wenger should have sold him 3 seasons ago when an offer came from Italy!!!!!! How about the shameless Kos that calls himself a captain? If the captain of our team can be so unprofessional and disrespectful, what more the others?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
Roland17:

The annoying part is that no one has even priced him angry angry No club has inquired about a possible loan angry angry Wenger should have sold him 3 seasons ago when an offer came from Italy!!!!!! How about the shameless Kos that calls himself a captain? If the captain of our team can be so unprofessional and disrespectful, what more the others?
Kos should be punished severely, they should make him run down his contract playing with the u-17 angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... Exactly and we want to sell these players to who? Calamity Mustafi for 90k when Matip earns less than that and he is a Champions League winner. Kai.... Gazidis do us bad thing.

Elneny earns 55K/week while Torreira gets 50K/ week, can you imagine the nonsense in this irony? Even D. Suarez that spent more time being strapped to the bench and did not play more than 4 EPL games was earning 105K/ week!!! angry angry angry angry angry

These things add up and that is the truth. We don't have owners who are active investors, they are basically allowing the club run on its own. We are not Manchester City, United, Liverpool or Chelsea!!!! We no get those kind owners as people think.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Roland17:

Baba, firstly, I must appreciate your interest and respectful arguments regarding the current state of Arsenal, it is quite rare, particularly on this forum. You have combined player sales from 2008 through till now and that is not how finances work because variables like inflation cost over time, income, loss, economy, interest rates and others change over time.

Also, Spuds are perhaps not the best to use as an example to compare. Do you know Spuds have been inactive in the transfer window for 2 straight windows before now? Last transfer they did not spend a dime, the season before that they were gathering getting free transfers. Do you also know that Spuds have the lowest player wage in the top 6? Yet they have remained in the UCL for 4 seasons now while finishing in the top 4 and ahead of Arsenal?

@kokaneprodigy is right on the money about singling out one player to heap the blame on because that would be untrue. Ozil is not the single reason we are broke, we made a lot of dangerous and reckless financial decisions does not match our reality. My take on Ozil is clear on this thread. He is one of my favorite Arsenal players and I have defended him and will continue to but he has no respect for Emery and I don't condone disrespect of authority, consequently, he needs another place. Furthermore, his style of play does not match Emery's tactics and style.

Below is another article I found interesting that helps anyone understand the situation.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/18/arsenal-era-austerity-emery-finance-stan-kroenke-champions-league

Quite interesting, indeed the management has made really wrong decisions over time. Sanchez should have been sold for around 70-80m, Ramsey should have been sold too for at least 35-40m...Ozil's deal was rather the wrong move too. I hope you guys pull through.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Roland17:

Elneny earns 55K/week while Torreira gets 50K/ week, can you imagine the nonsense in this irony? Even D. Suarez that spent more time being strapped to the bench and did not play more than 4 EPL games was earning 105K/ week!!! angry angry angry angry angry

These things add up and that is the truth. We don't have owners who are active investors, they are basically allowing the club run on its own. We are not Manchester City, United, Liverpool or Chelsea!!!! We no get those kind owners as people think.

..... Sweet Jesus..... Suarez was earning that much and the only thing he did was play in Abu Dhabi.... That's ridiculous. ..

Leicester came for Elneny some seasons back and somehow we failed to sell, Now Palace of all clubs say they don't want Chambers, Elneny and Jenkinson in the Zaha deal. Absolutely no one wants our players anymore.

....Now, Tottenham are trying to Hijack Saliba deal while all our executives are in far away America. I don't even understand this club anymore as it seems the club is on autopilot, people doing whatever they like with no supervision whatsoever from KSE.

..... Torreira earning less than Elneny.... shocking!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mediocre(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
iamoyindamola:
mustafi 90k , ozil 350k
Kola 120k just imagine cry cry
Mustafi is on 90K?

Jesus is Lord shocked

Kolasinac was free transfer so it's understandable, Juve are paying Ramsey 400K as well, even more than Dybala
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
mediocre:
Mustafi is on 90K?

Jesus is Lord shocked

Kolasinac was free transfer so it's understandable, Juve are paying Ramsey 400K as well, even more than Dybala
I'm in pains man 90k just for been stupid and liability on the pitch
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... grin, grin .......all those Carrasco and Fraser was just agent talk, Zaha has been our number one target this summer and to me he is as good as gone. Malcolm talk is just a tool to make Palace think we are not desperate and give room for Zaha to pressure them to let him go. Ornstein already said the transfer will get ugly and we all know Raul is the master when it comes to such transfer shenanigans.

..... Chelsea has a new coach, Man United are in crisis while we are still stable. if we get Zaha and Tierney, even without selling some of those useless players, we still stand a good chance to get top four. So, I will be really looking forward to this season if we get the players above and I know you will too. grin
ManU is in crisis, Chelsea have a new coach but Arsenal would make top four.

Well done UNCLE solo grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
BikeMan:
ManU is in crisis, Chelsea have a new coach but Arsenal would make top four.

Well done UNCLE solo grin

....May 2020 will tell.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
There was a club embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
MrDojo:
Barely minutes after I posted my rant, I got the news that Spurs have outbid us for Saliba, they have a meeting with the club tomorrow. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Those UK fans go cry weeen this season.

Thank God say Super Eagles they represent.

Some part of me wanted spurs to win that UCL, That would have been the biggest blow ever on them in UK, Remember how pa Wemger was booed at the Emirates that Leicester season, At 12th minute with 12 years no tittle with excuses and Ranieri 9months a Tittle. placards ,That was the beginning of Wenger's end.Leicester o,now imagine spurs winning UCL.

Mr DT and some Yeye fans in London were celebrating Liverpool's victory and forgot our Europa failure...

Spurs winning UCL would have forced us into action, its either Kroenke is forced to do good or he leaves, Zaha,Tierney and Saliva would have been playing preseason by now.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
solomonbrown64:

..... Sweet Jesus..... Suarez was earning that much and the only thing he did was play in Abu Dhabi.... That's ridiculous. ..

Leicester came for Elneny some seasons back and somehow we failed to sell, Now Palace of all clubs say they don't want Chambers, Elneny and Jenkinson in the Zaha deal. Absolutely no one wants our players anymore.

....Now, Tottenham are trying to Hijack Saliba deal while all our executives are in far away America. I don't even understand this club anymore as it seems the club is on autopilot, people doing whatever they like with no supervision whatsoever from KSE.

..... Torreira earning less than Elneny.... shocking!!!
cheesy
When I prophesized how the season will go, you called me Evil prophesier, This is it staring on our faces o, No one wants our players,not even on loan, you see cheesy
I don't want them, well meaning fans want them gone, and you want me be enthusiastic ahead of the new campaign? Not me.
Apparently Emery is sure not happy with this team and if otherwise he is Wenger 2.0
I'm jejely enjoying Super Eagles, those lads have got energy and passion, hopefully, Nwakali and Onyekuru displaces Mikel and Ighalo soon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Fkhalifa:

cheesy
When I prophesized how the season will go, you called me Evil prophesier, This is it staring on our faces o, No one wants our players,not even on loan, you see cheesy
I don't want them, well meaning fans want them gone, and you want me be enthusiastic ahead of the new campaign? Not me.
Apparently Emery is sure not happy with this team and if otherwise he is Wenger 2.0
I'm jejely enjoying Super Eagles, those lads have got energy and passion, hopefully, Nwakali and Onyekuru displaces Mikel and Ighalo soon.

....Lol, soon the nations cup will soon be over and where else will you come to, no be here?

... I am pissed at how slow and lifeless we are concerning so many things. Imagine leaking every single details of a particular transfer you haven't sealed yet to the public. A transfer that has been on for a month and then in two days, Tottenham have placed a better deal for the player in question and are now negotiating Toby to Roma, all these happening in two days!!!

Why is it so difficult for us here? Last summer was much quicker but right now, things are in disarray, I hope Edu coming in will sort this mess out. I saw the squad training pics, and I couldn't help but cringe.

...We have only one decent goal keeper, one starting centre back ( I no longer count Koscienly, he is a disgrace) , No decent left back, zero right back, no box to box midfielder, no single winger and yet we are four weeks away to the start of the premier League and we'll play Liverpool with such a squad

....Omo, we sef don dey fear.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
.....This just shows how badly we been run the few years..... Gazidis and Wenger has so damaged this club that it will take years to fix it....

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:
.....This just shows how badly we been run the few years..... Gazidis and Wenger has so damaged this club that it will take years to fix it....
And people here are telling me to forget and forgive wengay. He's no fvcking hero but a self centered old fool
Dictator wannabe angry no wonder arsenal haven't recognise him or remember since he left.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

I have been talking about our financial situation for a long time now and I am happy people are getting more interested and being more pragmatic with our reality and expectations in the transfer market.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Roland17:

I have been talking about our financial situation for a long time now and I am happy people are getting more interested and being more pragmatic with our reality and expectations in the transfer market.

Bro, this one just weak me as I saw it today. To think that all we have for these are fa cups and decimated squad.... Kai....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
iamoyindamola:
And people here are telling me to forget and forgive wengay. He's no fvcking hero but a self centered old fool
Dictator wannabe angry no wonder arsenal haven't recognise him or remember since he left.

.... Just imagine what Wenger and his boss have reduced us to. Tottenham is now outbidding us and hijacking players we are set to sign. Tottenham with zero trophy blah blah is now bullying us and yet some myopic fans will keep shouting Kronnke out yet some of them still wanted Wenger here and still do and we keep wondering why we are where we are today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... Just imagine what Wenger and his boss have reduced us to. Tottenham is now outbidding us and hijacking players we are set to sign. Tottenham with zero trophy blah blah is now bullying us and yet some myopic fans will keep shouting Kronnke out yet some of them still wanted Wenger here and still do and we keep wondering why we are where we are today.
bros I will continue to cuss that man till we get out of this mess or better still, we sell the damn Emirates and return to Highbury
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
iamoyindamola:
bros I will continue to cuss that man till we get out of this mess or better still, we sell the damn Emirates and return to Highbury

.....Lol, we win get out of this but it will take a while unless Emery pulls a miracle this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.....Lol, we win get out of this but it will take a while unless Emery pulls a miracle this season.
I blame the UK fans and tickets holder too angry angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

They still believe that 4-2 win over Tottenham in December proves our superiority...I keep saying it,Arsenal fans, swallow your pride and admit spurs are where we ought to be in the least.
If I were a spurs fan, I'll be confident of having a better season than Arsenal...
What a disgrace!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Afobear: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
This useless hopeless club and her delusional fans ... Una go drill oil this coming season

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:27am On Jul 14, 2019
......Dani Alves on the agenda people!!! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mahrez was available and waiting for us to just fvcking bid but wengay would rather get some clowns

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2019
..... From Claude- Maurice to Zaha to Malcolm to Everton..... Only God knows the winger we will get.

..... Meanwhile, did you guys see that video on Arsenal's Instagram where Reiss Nelson made a fool of Leno, grin ..... Really for the guy this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2019
solomonbrown64:
..... From Claude- Maurice to Zaha to Malcolm to Everton..... Only God knows the winger we will get.

..... Meanwhile, did you guys see that video on Arsenal's Instagram where Reiss Nelson made a fool of Leno, grin ..... Really for the guy this season.

Nothing extra ordinary about what he did in the video.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Nothing extra ordinary about what he did in the video.

..... Of course it's not extraordinary, it's that ability to beat his man that came easily to him. What he did was based on pure instinct and that sort of player is what we have lacked for a while now at least until we get another winger. That's what I am raving about not the dribble and goal itself.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:40am On Jul 16, 2019
For those who did not watch the game.

Colorado Rapids 0-3 Arsenal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXm6_z8wXQI

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (3592) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.