Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,665 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2459739 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) ... (3673) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Spy360:

You are welcome. May I introduce you to some of our members.

The intelligent ones - me grin , Roland17, Solomonbrown64.
The funny ones - Fkhalifa, Blueraydick,
The angry ones - Ipopalomo, swissh,
The silly ones - Kokaneprodigy, sod09

Welcome.
baba e silly one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Saka no they game abeg remove him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Emisery is a bastard....

Let's see what Fake Khalifa have to say about this.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
his first 11 are preparing another drab football that will end in a lose or draw by the weekend.

See the football we are playing...

I'm not even interested in the match.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
iPopAlomo:

See the football we are playing...

I'm not even interested in the match.
with time you’ll get used to it.

today na Sunday, I no Dey mood to wail.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
But I read that Arsenal has the best transfer window in England. What is happening?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
3 DMs mode activated
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
See as them use Otamendi rub floor
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
1 shot on target
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nna mehn, Wolves leading City at Etihad...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
ndidibabe:
But I read that Arsenal has the best transfer window in England. What is happening?
Not the best but the most efficient I think.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Xhaka is terrible for a captain very useless
We don't have a creative player and this man keep snubbing ozil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Why 5 mins
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
My boy Guendouzi balling again. Could easily be MOTM.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
We are so fvcked this season angry angry
No bite no drive
Nothing

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Thunder fire Emery once again!

We could've used Tierney crosses and Ozil's through balls in this game. angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Thunder fire Emery once again!

We could've used Tierney crosses and Ozil's through balls in this game. angry

Someone will come here to give that useless man till October.
Auba was just feeding on scrap, all his goals this season had been from individual brilliance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Emisery is a bastard....

Let's see what Fake Khalifa have to say about this.
Emery's Arsenal side are sitting comfortable in 3rd position.

Has gone unbeaten after the last international break, only lost a game and that's away to the European champions, no thanks to David luiz for his give away that night, even though he redeemed himself today. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lol no great team wins titles without good defensive shape no matter their attacking prowess. Man city are getting carried away. Meanwhile the young lads saved us in this game. Terrible second half but hats off to saka and Guen. They maintained good off the ball shape. Honestly Emery needs to make a decision on some players. Pepe needs time but he also needs to learn fast that the epl is faster than ligue 1 where he came from.

Xhaka is one game away from costing us valuable points and senior players at the back still defending with suspect.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Spy360:

You are welcome. May I introduce you to some of our members.

The intelligent ones - me grin , Roland17, Solomonbrown64.
The funny ones - Fkhalifa, Blueraydick,
The angry ones - Ipopalomo, swissh,
The silly ones - Kokaneprodigy, sod09

Welcome.
and I, the silent one.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Though Emery and his boys may be stressing us,but it'd high time we came to realize this league is tough and the hardest.

I'm quite confident we will Europa if we avoid utd and wolves and could have won last season if we faced Frankfurt instead of Chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
The game was drab today. Horrible to watch. Zero creativity.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Has gone unbeaten after the last international break, only lost a game and that's away to the European champions, no thanks to David luiz for his give away that night, even though he redeemed himself today. cheesy
Yes you surely do have a point because one cannot fault the result until he loses.

But, we aren't seeing our best team out there. Is he resting players or what? What is his policy for player selection? Because obviously it is not about performance. He needs to communicate his intentions so that we would not assume he is stupid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
ORIJIN201:
and I, the silent one.
Yeah you and Keky.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jencejyde:
Lol no great team wins titles without good defensive shape no matter their attacking prowess. Man city are getting carried away. Meanwhile the young lads saved us in this game. Terrible second half but hats off to saka and Guen. They maintained good off the ball shape. Honestly Emery needs to make a decision on some players. Pepe needs time but he also needs to learn fast that the epl is faster than ligue 1 where he came from.

Xhaka is one game away from costing us valuable points and senior players at the back still defending with suspect.
smiley
David Luiz will enjoy the international break like pizza,his first cleab sheet and a goal, could easily be MOTM..

That Guen's tackle/ clearance late in the game saved us, how he was able to do it without conceding a penalty is class, I don't want to imagine Xhaka in that position. embarassed

Let pepe go and train and play with the U23s for a month cheesy this league is faster than him, Iwobi will be like Mane or Sterling in Ligue1.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
I wish Shitty would be this shitt whenever we meet them. Home loss.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Watching Arsenal is like chore. Gladly we got the 3 points, but the football is very annoying to watch. If Emery gets a new contract, e mean say the guy get better jazz man.

Please, people should give Pepe more time. E dey be like that sometimes. Not everybody adapts easily to a new league. Personally, I will give him this year off. However, from next season, no mercy. Hopefully, he wouldn't need that long.

P.s. I'm not saying he should not be criticized when he plays rubbish.

Oh. I have this sneaky feeling Chambers will be a very good DM.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Spy360:

Yes you surely do have a point because one cannot fault the result until he loses.

But, we aren't seeing our best team out there. Is he resting players or what? What is his policy for player selection? Because obviously it is not about performance. He needs to communicate his intentions so that we would not assume he is stupid.
I want to believe he doesn't want to rush the returning injured players in the league, after the break he'll reshuffle the team..if he then persist with the team we saw today then he has set himself to end up like Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
...... We are getting better in our defending, which shows just how important fullbacks can be to stabilise the defense and of course we pressed a lot in the first half but something was just lacking in the final third. It just didn't click there today, I don't know why but I am glad we are pressing again.

.... The second half was odd and Ceballos went off the boil a little. I love the fact that Emery rewards performance by subbing off Pepe for Gabriel but he really needs to integrate Kieran quickly to the first team since he uses his fullbacks a lot to create chances. Kolasinac cannot do what Chambers does effortlessly with good ball delivery talk less of Kieran. Kola should sit out now but I understand he is not rushing the kid.

..... I love the fight of the young players and the obvious improvements in Guendouzi and Chambers. The latter might not be fast but he is very intelligent. The former talked about improving his defensive awareness and game a while ago and it is showing that he is really doing that.

... We are seeing the Luiz we once love. I didn't like the fact that we didn't create enough and didn't bury the ones we created although two penalties were denied us today, I felt we could have done better but one thing is getting clearer after each match day. The new regime is all for the youngsters and clearly after their development and Emery is doing a good job there. Shout out to the captain too, smart professional fouls today.

.... Another win, a clean sheet and third on the table, one point behind city. Great way to end the weekend. I see you Oga Spy.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I was waiting for this dumb analysis... You claim this league is hard but play defensive with Bournemouth at home while Bournemouth attacks your team...

Pound for Pound... How many Bournemouth players are better than Arsenal players...?!!!

Yes we are 3rd and we won 1-0 that easily could have been 1-1 or 0-0... We should be grinding out results against the likes of Liverpool and Manchester city... Not fucking Bournemouth... Not in a million years...

Your mentality disgust me and I'm having no business dealing with the likes of you... I pity the people that associates with you... You're bringing them down to your level and this is the last time I'll dignify you with a response.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
1 shot on target

Just imagine... And one fool is saying we should play defensive against Bournemouth at home...?

The mind state of some people is ridiculous. I'm glad I don't breath the same air as that dude... He could've infected me.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Just imagine... And one fool is saying we should play defensive against Bournemouth at home...?

The mind state of some people is ridiculous. I'm glad I don't breath the same air as that dude... He could've infected me.
You sef Dan vex grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) ... (3673) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.