Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,599 members, 7,968,751 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:20 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2467124 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lana1:
Nawa o. Una wan lose again?
Try win one now.
3-1. We thank God.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
Guen please come in and keep it simple... Just simple....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
This guy and mustafi must go in January,the werey forming injury
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Roland17:
Guen please come in and keep it simple... Just simple....
grin grin
Are talking to our best midfielder like that,what do you mean angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Roland17:
Make I hear rubbish about Pepe again from una angry
U better take it easy sah and stop getting over excited like Swissh.

Make d boy turn up against City first and we go begin to take am serious.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
He can try sub Luiz for Xhaka, pull out Ozil for Guen.

That will be too aggressive if you ask me and more like an Emery substitution and I can't trust Luiz with this lead. Ozil should see off the game because despite his poor night, he provided some balance which we still need when in possession.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lana1:
U better take it easy sah and stop getting over excited like Swissh.

Make d boy turn up against City first and we go begin to take am serious.

City na another level but I think he heads into the weekend with confidence. I am not going to exaggerate his abilities, in the same vein, I will not entertain any argument that he is a flop.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Roland17:

That will be too aggressive if you ask me and more like an Emery substitution and I can't trust Luiz with this lead. Ozil should see off the game because despite his poor night, he provided some balance which we still need when in possession.
i’m from the angle of experimenting with Luiz in DM, at least we have the lead.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Why is no one talking about chambers,this guy made an unstable sokratis manageable today. Imagine his partnership with holding instead
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
i’m from the angle of experimenting with Luiz in DM, at least we have the lead.

Oh okay, I see where you are coming from now and I think it is feasible.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nice pass from Guen there but Auba was a bit selfish sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Roland17:

Silent prayer gbu'o gi there!!!
Lol
grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Why is no one talking about chambers,this guy made an unstable sokratis manageable today. Imagine his partnership with holding instead

He was terrific today and played with a lot of calmness. This is what they asked your MCM to do!!! If to say na your MCM now, na comedy show we for dey watch now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Keeping West Ham under pressure when we have the ball is the reason Ozil is still in there. He has been involved in moving the ball, maintaining possession especially in dangerous areas. Again, I am not insinuating that he had a great game but with a 3-1 lead, it would be dangerous to remove him considering the balance he provides.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
A much needed win, we all deserve this..

Congrats Freddy!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Roland17:

He was terrific today and played with a lot of calmness. This is what they asked your MCM to do!!! If to say na your MCM now, na comedy show we for dey watch now.
Na why I'm begging you,talk to Milan make them buy mustafi and xhaka grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Na why I'm begging you,talk to Milan make them buy mustafi and xhaka grin

When Inter came for him with a solid offer 3 seasons ago why you no gree? grin I just hope he has packed his bags angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
This is a typical Wenger-ish Arsenal. Play rubbish for 81mins then kill the game for 9mins with breathtaking attacking football.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
Roland17:

Silent prayer gbu'o gi there!!!
Don’t be harsh

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Roland17:

When Inter came for him with a solid offer 3 seasons ago why you no gree? grin I just hope he has packed his bags angry
You know wengay and his love for mediocre players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Roland17:

I dey tell you!!! Make I hear say that boy siddon for bench again!
I heard newly from people he has the Sanchez kind of energy, see him running forward and pressing them, I was surprised when he gained a through ball from pepe between 2 black physical defenders..
It was his goal that brought us back.only if about 4 or 5 more players can do similar.. Klopp praised him already
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PapalsBull(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Big shout out to Gabriel, Lucas and Pepe.
Niles held his own. Sokratis and Xhaka undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
I’ve always rated himself and Saka those are the guys I was expecting Emery to propel
Saka needs time, Martinelli is far ready than many senior players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
Roland17:

Thoughts about Torreira's performance today? A dominant performance and I think he was our best player even before the goals started coming..
Torreira is another midfield Sanchez, doesn't hide despite small frame, I like his spirit, I just want a Thomas partey beside him, I fear he may worn out with time with the vast amount of energy he gives, considering most around him aren't ready to work hard as he.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Martineli appreciation post

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
I think the double pivot did the trick on the defensive side.

Keep two midfielders in front of the defence, let them just stay there let the other front four do the attacking.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Its the vibe that he brings. That's why I said allow the younger players. The moment he got that goal, the whole team became rejuvenated. The vibe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Just look at a player like Xhaka wasting this God given stature nítorí Ọlọ́run angry. Look at his body frame. Make Torreira just get this stature, all epl midfield for dey hear am

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Spy360:

Its the vibe that he brings. That's why I said allow the younger players. The moment he got that goal, the whole team became rejuvenated. The vibe.

Yes. I love how he runs at defence and always ready to start a counter when we are on the defensive. Just like someone posited, he's looking more like Sanchez kinda player who is ready to give it all. Despite the fact that he was constantly fouled in the first half, he kept on going.

If his growth continues like thjs, by 22 he should have matured into a fantastic player clubs will sought after
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:07am On Dec 10, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Omo ologo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Mr Kola came through yesterday, he had to play with injury and he delivered a Tierney like cross....
More of the same please
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Mr Kola came through yesterday, he had to play with injury and he delivered a Tierney like cross....
More of the same please

Bro I was impressed. He now made it seem as if Tierney was too soft on Snodgrass when Tierney was on the pitch. He used his power positively yesternight and he also crossed that ball for Marinelli I think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (3682) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m), BlueRayDick and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.