Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,030 members, 7,880,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2377611 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (3564) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Jodera:
lol... I agree he's ruthless, but maybe if it was Diego Costa, I for agree. Lol. That wan have all the characteristics of ruthlessness and on-pitch wickedness
And funny enough, it'd those ruthless players you see achieving and winning it at the top... I personal love Arsenal recruit about 5/6 of those dirty ruthless attitude players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Jodera:
I swear...
A whole 90mins o. Even if he doesn't do rough, did he wants to say nobody have falsely commuted him(like diving), wen he goes for tackles? Except he doesn't goes for tackles at all. Even ozil we mostly berate goes for tackles once in a while.
How can he not get at least yellow card? I just can't wrap head around it

The guy must really be a cool headed chap. See Zidane wey dey try hustle win second world cup for his country before he retire,see as materazzi just come pour sand for him garri dey send am go house grin. See as bàbà chop red card plus ban and lose everything( world cup, POTY etc)

This Gary guy ehn, I hope the stats are true sha

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Well, Xavi and Iniesta winning the world cup without messi cemented their place in football history. People would've argued they were carried along if messi had played for Spain and wọn the world cup.

The person saying Iniesta is all about dribbles sure doesn't understand some players live to set other players free. I've watched clips of Iniesta deleting 3 players and releasing the ball forward making room for more of his teammates overwhelming the opposition defence. Iniesta na chairman in that department o
Both became exceptional in their 30s what were they doing in their 20s allowing that Brazilian entertainer rule their club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Jodera:
Lol... That barca fan sha grin
Fans and our different views, truly, if you put Ozil in a very balanced team, with forwards who are as ruthless as Ronaldo, many may pick Ozil ahead.

But me like Iniesta, his style of play can unlock any defence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Iniesta is a wizard. He will go down in history as one of those players that usually do the right things when they ought to be done. His goal against Chelsea that year and the world cup winning goals are examples of such.

[/b]Xavi and Iniesta were just unfortunate getting to their respective peaks in an Era when C.Ronaldo and Messi were busy showing the two of them are not from this planet. Messi and Ororo made every other person is football inconsequential for at least 10 solid years[b]. embarassed
this is apt. Those two use goals and assist do like say na level one for pes person dey play.
How player go dey drag goals and assist in double figures?
Well, na iniesta I dey look cos he played more central and attacking in a midfield. Wen guys start to look up him starts, nobody will know say he actually a key factor behind most goals without him recording an assist or scoring a goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2020
I might forgive Wenger for anything ó, but one thing I never forgave him for is the way he treated Podolski. I still don't understand why Podolski was never allowed to play that number 9 role, I mean anytime he's called upon that guy keeps firing rocket shots into the opposition goal.

It was Podolski's case that made me understand that some coaches don't just like some players and that is that. There's nothing u can do about it. To me o, with his various games I watched I believe Podolski is potent in front of goal than Giroud and Lacazzette combined.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Both became exceptional in their 30s what were they doing in their 20s allowing that Brazilian entertainer rule their club

Na so life be. Their own better pass Diego Forlan na. Shebi they still have world cup wọn without Messi's contribution to show for it. Dem try
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Fans and our different views, truly, if you put Ozil in a very balanced team, with forwards who are as ruthless as Ronaldo, many may pick Ozil ahead.

But me like Iniesta, his style of play can unlock any defence.

Aswear...Na that his style of play I fall in love with.
Hazard was going to tow that line too, but he serves Jehovah Overdo....he just doesn't know when to end the dribble and pass to other attacking players.Showboat wan kill am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2020
Fkhalifa:

[/b]But me like Iniesta, his style of play can unlock any defence[b].
That's why I prefer him to ozil. I believe ozil needs a counter attacking setup to thrive. Iniesta to me can thrive anywhere. Tho he might not be successful as he was if he's not in barca, but you'll still see his ingenuity in his style of play
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:
I might forgive Wenger for anything ó, but one thing I never forgave him for is the way he treated Podolski. I still don't understand why Podolski was never allowed to play that number 9 role, I mean anytime he's called upon that guy keeps firing rocket shots into the opposition goal.

It was Podolski's case that made me understand that some coaches don't just like some players and that is that. There's nothing u can do about it. To me o, with his various games I watched I believe Podolski is potent in front of goal than Giroud and Lacazzette combined.
podolski and perez pain me oo
That's why my hatred for that man won't stop how can you be starting welbeck or giroud ahead of these 2
Maka why na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2020
iamoyindamola:
• *Did You Know❓*

1. Neymar has missed as many games as he has played for PSG.

2. Cristiano Ronaldo has more career assists than Xavi and Iniesta combined.

3. Fernado Torres was once a goal keeper.

4. Hitler is Lewandowski's great grand Uncle.

5. Ronaldo and Messi have an age difference of 869 days, exactly same as the age difference between their sons.

6. Liverpool was initially named Everton Athletics.

7. German club Wolfburg once had a manager called Wolfburg Wolf.

8. Giggs and Raul never had red cards in their careers.

9. No English manager has ever won the premier league.

10. Gary Lineker never had a yellow or red card in his entire career.

11. Samuel Etoo was once the most paid footballer in the world.

12. Nigeria has more trophies than England.

13. The FIFA world cup trophy was once stolen in England.

14. There are more portuguese speaking people in Angola than in Portugal.

15. Mangala has more premier league medals than any Spurs legend

*Which number(s) amazes you?*

Copied

How true is number 9?

2) Hitler is not related to Lewandowski.

7) Wolfgang Wolf not Wolfburg Wolf.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I was a proponent of this your view before o, until there was a time Giroud went to 3 abi 4 weeks injury. Omo, aside his finishing, podolski brings nothing to the game in that 9. It's like he's always almost anonymous in that 9 role. I think it was 2wards the end of 2012/2013 season. From there I know say Giroud better pass am for that 9.

Actually, the only people I feel really replaced Giroud in that role was Sanchez and Auba(even tho, he plays more of a false 9)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2020
iamoyindamola:
The day he handled koscienly I shock, our captain was battling with just one hand before he unleashed that screamer of a shot.
That guy no get joy jare
His height and looks gan intimidates, I knew he will be a terror after scoring 4 against that hot Mouriho's Madrid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Fkhalifa:

His height and looks gan intimidates, I knew he will be a terror after scoring 4 against that hot Mouriho's Madrid.
Oh that day was a great day Ramos was helpless
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Fkhalifa:

And funny enough, it'd those ruthless players you see achieving and winning it at the top... I personal love Arsenal recruit about 5/6 of those dirty ruthless attitude players
True... Our recruit have been getting it well so far with signings
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Costa own is for camera and referee, Lewandowski is another level entirely he doesn't even drag penalty with defenders because you can't fall him or engage him.
Early this season he was just scoring like khalifa said he won't smile.
[/b]The only time I saw him smile was a pre match against Dortmund, he was facing reus smiling and the smile was a wicked smile I will destroy you guys today[b]
grin grin..
Oh... I remember reus-lewy combo.
I think Reus was never the same since lewy left
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2020
afrodoc2:

2) Hitler is not related to Lewandowski.

7) Wolfgang Wolf not Wolfburg Wolf.
Just confirmed number 2 which is true... thanks for the correction
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Jodera:
I was a proponent of this your view before o, until there was a time Giroud went to 3 abi 4 weeks injury. Omo, aside his finishing, podolski brings nothing to the game in that 9. It's like he's always almost anonymous in that 9 role. I think it was 2wards the end of 2012/2013 season. From there I know say Giroud better pass am for that 9.

Actually, the only people I feel really replaced Giroud in that role was Sanchez and Auba(even tho, he plays more of a false 9)
I think it was the set up, A good coach should be able to make poldi a better 9.
Wenger loved Giroud and turned the Arsenal game to suit him ( hold up play). Poldi can't hold or flick it, he is similar to V.persie, a very good left foot.

Just like we are playing to Auba's strength, just give him and he will finish it in the box as seen with from most of his goals.

Give it to Poldi's left and the post will tear.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2020
Jodera:
True... Our recruit have been getting it well so far with signings
They not getting anything right o, I'm not disputing the player's intelligence, rather the Strong, terror, brutal,wicked and ruthless warriors.

See Tierney, he doesn't look like he will last long, despite his talent.
See Pepe, looks shy,gentle and scared to shoot the ball. Maybe Martinelli and Mari, south Americans are rugged anyways.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Jodera:

4 weeks? Do u know how many weeks Kolscienly played rubbish before he turned out to be a dependable defender? Do u know how many own goals he scored?

Do u know how many weeks and even years Ramsey played total Rubbish before he improved?

Bros forget, if coach no like you e no just like you. He won't give the deserved chance to prove urself long enough before he bins you. This is exactly the case with Podolski. Just search for some of his videos in an arsenal shirt and see what he could've done for the club if wenger had liked him enough to give him chance to prove himself. Even Adebayor wey no Sabi reach am sef, bàbà have him chance na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Just confirmed number 2 which is true... thanks for the correction

You are welcome.
No 2 is not true though. Just an internet gist that has been spread without basis.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Fkhalifa:

They not getting anything right o, I'm not disputing the player's intelligence, rather the Strong, terror, brutal,wicked and ruthless warriors.

See Pepe, looks shy,gentle and scared to shoot the ball. Maybe Martinelli and Mari, south Americans are rugged anyways.
sell xhaka retain ceballos and get party.
Defence sell papa, mustafi and maybe Dino buy tag and upamecano
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2020
afrodoc2:

You are welcome.
No 2 is not true though. Just an internet gist that has been spread without basis.
I mean not true
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I mean not true

Oh ok. Cool.

I wonder how the gist started, and why?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2020
afrodoc2:

Oh ok. Cool.

I wonder how the gist started, and why?
Polish descent and maybe traits I guess
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Jodera:
True tho about number 2. Especially playing with messi, that would have robbed them of their assist.

But I feel the most amazing of all is no10. Except if the guy doesn't have a long playing career
Lineker was one of England's best strikers and had long career. He probably had a calm temperament and was a clean player.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Polish descent and maybe traits I guess

But Hitler is not polish na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:

But Hitler is not polish na
I know he's German but he invaded Poland during ww2 and maybe took Lewandowski's ancestors as sex slave or something
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2020
iamoyindamola:
I know he's German but he invaded Poland during ww2 and maybe took Lewandowski's ancestors as sex slave or something

Hitler is not that kind of man. One of the books I read about him, he was said to be inactive sexually except his cousin allegedly.

He's not a normal everyday guy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:

4 weeks? Do u know how many weeks Kolscienly played rubbish before he turned out to be a dependable defender? Do u know how many own goals he scored?

Do u know how many weeks and even years Ramsey played total Rubbish before he improved?

Bros forget, if coach no like you e no just like you. He won't give the deserved chance to prove urself long enough before he bins you. This is exactly the case with Podolski. Just search for some of his videos in an arsenal shirt and see what he could've done for the club if wenger had liked him enough to give him chance to prove himself. Even Adebayor wey no Sabi reach am sef, bàbà have him chance na
Is true tho. I think I judged him too early on that. Wenger wanted the holdup play setup, which didn't fit Podolski at all.
Lol, wen I remember the rubbish Ramsey played b4 turning one of our good players, I've to agree poldi wasn't given chance at all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2020
pamcode:
Lineker was one of England's best strikers and had long career. He probably had a calm temperament and was a clean player.
yeah, I've heard of the name Gary lineker. Just that. I don't know much about him aside that.
Really surprising of him to be sincere!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Fkhalifa:

aside Pepe, (for now), I think the rest have that strong and aggressive. I won't hold Tierney on that now

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (3564) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: IZUKWU(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.