Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,286 members, 7,923,333 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:54 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2419568 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) ... (3599) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Roland17:

This table you are shaking!

Eeez nor me ó. My hand no dey the table shaking o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:13am On Oct 24, 2020
kodded:
so buffon regen chop 3 goals today but none of his fanboys gree post am here grin

Na today bread be dis?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 1:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Roland17:

Na today bread be dis?
wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2020
kodded:
so buffon regen chop 3 goals today but none of his fanboys gree post am here grin
grin grin. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2020
kodded:
He never commit any error leading to goal moreover shame suppose catch you his club is still ahead of arsenal.
From today we go they do weekly stats then
Deal??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

He never commit any error leading to goal moreover shame suppose catch you his club is still ahead of arsenal.
From today we go they do weekly stats then
Deal??
Tohh!!! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Jodera:
Tohh!!! grin grin
I no like hypocrite for what I know Martinez is better than Leno since the beginning of this season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2020
From arsenal with love

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I no like hypocrite for what I know Martinez is better than Leno since the beginning of this season
Yeah, everyone knows. But it's wen they're bringing up any game Martinez shines that's what I believe guys aren't comfortable with.
And if you wanna tow that part of the deal you're suggesting, I think you'll lose cos one, arsenal is a better team compared to Aston Villa.
Anyhow sha, I feel kodded just used it as fun (trolling one). You shouldn't take it serious.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:
From arsenal with love
which footage? The hard core evidence footage don comot? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2020
Jodera:
Yeah, everyone knows. But it's wen they're bringing up any game Martinez shines that's what I believe guys aren't comfortable with.
And if you wanna tow that part of the deal you're suggesting, I think you'll lose cos one, arsenal is a better team compared to Aston Villa.
Anyhow sha, I feel kodded just used it as fun (trolling one). You shouldn't take it serious.
No...we will look at individual performance like saves, error leading to goals and clean sheet.
I see nothing wrong bringing Martinez cos some of us miss him and also comfortable with him in goal.
No one said Leno is not good but his mistakes and ariel challenge will cost us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Jodera:
which footage? The hard core evidence footage don comot? grin grin
grin grin
That one is sick in his brain, even when he sees the footage he will still be blind
Forget him jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

No...we will look at individual performance like saves, error leading to goals and clean sheet.
I see nothing wrong bringing Martinez cos some of us miss him and also comfortable with him in goal.
No one said Leno is not good but his mistakes and ariel challenge will cost us
Nah... With time, it'll become petty. Just free the stuff.

But sha, bringing up Martinez is like thinking about your first love. Any mistake Leno do would be about "had it been Martinez dey". It won't allow us get over him.

But It's all good tho..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

grin grin
That one is sick in his brain, even when he sees the footage he will still be blind
Forget him jare
lol... I no sure I go quote am again for this subject matter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:
From arsenal with love
Why dem no share palliative?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
mostob:
Why dem no share palliative?
Lol
Go UK go collect it grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Lol Go UK go collect it grin
grin grin my guy, dem suppose share something na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
mostob:
grin grin my guy, dem suppose share something na
On transit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
This season title is for every club to take
If only we can find AM, Smith rowe nko sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
The way this season is going any small effort and consistency can win this league. I only regret why we didn't get an AM.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kola better pass this Shaw
Fantabulous cheesy
This life no balance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Match day!!
Hoping for a win tonight!
COYG!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2020
One thing I admire most in Arteta is that he knows the kind of players he want and will go for them. Partey and Gabriel are perfect examples.
Watching Chelsea yesterday, should we call their signings 'money miss road' or their coach is clueless?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2020
mostob:
One thing I admire most in Arteta is that he knows the kind of players he want and will go for them. Partey and Gabriel are perfect examples.
Watching Chelsea yesterday, should we call their signings 'money miss road' or their coach is clueless?
Confirm clueless coach
Those guys are good the coach can't utilize them well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Confirm clueless coach Those guys are good the coach can't utilize them well
Probably. Imagine what Kante has become.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Confirm clueless coach Those guys are good the coach can't utilize them well
Probably. Imagine what Kante has become.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
mostob:
Probably.
Imagine what Kante has become.
The whole team don't have direction
Gbas gbos football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
mostob:
I won't say money miss road.
How I view lampard is

1.. So far, he doesn't know how to improve players at his disposal.

2.. He has a plan, but how to effectively balance the defence and attack is what is missing.
To be sincere, he's gotten the defence aspects now(Silva zouma combo and Mendy at goal). If he eventually fix the attack like last season, then I guess the rest of the teams should be afraid.

Mind you, most of the players are new to the league, so they need blending in. The goals they conceded this season are mostly individual error. And once that is cut out, then Chelsea will be formidable.

I'm not ruling lampard or that team out yet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:

The whole team don't have direction
Gbas gbos football
Watching Chelsea game and you say they've no direction?
I see a team with direction and coach's imprints (bar ystdy game that he wanted to play safe).
I just see a team weak on the defensive aspects, and once that defence is sorted, then the system is complete.
So far so good, it's unfortunate to say the defence is sorted out. Maybe the next 3 matches with this same defence + keeper, you might see a consistently good Chelsea
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jodera:
Watching Chelsea game and you say they've no direction?
I see a team with direction and coach's imprints (bar ystdy game that he wanted to play safe).
I just see a team weak on the defensive aspects, and once that defence is sorted, then the system is complete.
So far so good, it's unfortunate to say the defence is sorted out. Maybe the next 3 matches with this same defence + keeper, you might see a consistently good Chelsea
Which Chelsea team exactly, it's not by having best players.
Lampard doesn't know the formation he wants to use or the players for it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
mostob:
Lampard may be the type that works better with young players not established stars. He doesn't have that dominating attitude. He is not a championship winning coach. I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:
The whole team don't have direction Gbas gbos football
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) ... (3599) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.