Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,684 members, 7,892,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2389952 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Jodera2:
Nelson hasn't been on 2 matchdays squad now if I'm not mistaken.

Anyways, if Arteta likes let him redeem himself or not, me I don wash my hand comot for him matter. Na siddon look mode I dey now
I am not sitting down, I will either shout him to victory or shout him out ... undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2020
kodded:
I will never forgive arteta if he decides to start willock, willian and cedric over the likes of nelson, Pepe, ceballos and AMN in today's match
Lol... Then get ready never to forgive Arteta be that, cos I don't see all the people you're hoping to start starts. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2020
kodded:
that job is too big for edu, imageine that szoboszlai kid was available for £25million during the last transfer window but arsenal board decided to use the whole transfer window to flirt with auorar for £45 million and at the end we couldn't get him and now we are suffering because we have no creative midfielder
Hmmm.... Job too big for Edu. Job too big for Arteta.
Dem no try for that Aouar deal. Is it that we don't have option B in case option A fails. Na wa oo

Mehn, na serious gbege we dey so oo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2020
mostob:
But Willian go start na. It'll be worse if Pepe starts. I no dey watch any match.
As e deh, I prefer Pepe over Willian oo. I'm tired of seeing Willian play, lemme see what made me tire for Pepe before grin grin

Moreover, Arteta fit surprise una diz night oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Jodera2:
Lol... Then get ready never to forgive Arteta be that, cos I don't see all the people you're hoping to start starts. grin grin
if him try am, na to wash my body comot for him matter, its one thing to defend a man for his mistakes it's another thing for the man to continue making that same mistakes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2020
Spy360:

I am not sitting down, I will either shout him to victory or shout him out ... undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2020
kodded:
if him try am, na to wash my body comot for him matter, its one thing to defend a man for his mistakes it's another thing for the man to continue making that same mistakes
Lol... Let's see as tonight go be sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 11:27am On Dec 16, 2020
Jodera2:
Hmmm.... Job too big for Edu. Job too big for Arteta.
Dem no try for that Aouar deal. Is it that we don't have option B in case option A fails. Na wa oo

Mehn, na serious gbege we dey so oo.
thankfully January transfer window will soon open, but by now i expected them to have a locked down target but so far so good no concrete rumour anywhere, las las them go sign eriksen on deadline day
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2020
Jodera2:
As e deh, I prefer Pepe over Willian oo. I'm tired of seeing Willian play, lemme see what made me tire for Pepe before grin grin

Moreover, Arteta fit surprise una diz night oo
Yea, Pepe over Willian but we all know Pepe can be frustrating too. If at all Willian will starts today, he should start in RW or AM.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2020
Here's what Arteta needs to do to save his job...

............... Aubameyang.............
Saka........ Lacazette......... Nelson
........ AMN.................. Elneny..........
Tierney.. Gabriel... Holding.. Cedric
...................... Leno.........................,

Probable subs:
Luiz, Ceballos, Pepe, Willian, Willock, Nketiah, ESR, Balogun,

1. Auba has the experience and only needs some confidence to get back to scoring,

2. Lacazette has been doing fairly well in the no10 role, may be with more games he will improve till we get a proper AM. I will take him ahead of Willock and ESR. Saka has been our best attacking outlet, no questions, Nelson for me needs to be given that confidence boost by letting him know we trust him. Start him and give a signal to the likes of Pepe and Willian.

3. AMN is a consistent performer, well suited to midfield as well as LWB if there is need to cover the area. Elneny is just above Ceballos in my selection, due to the factory t that he started the last match. I'll easily change him after 5mins if I can't get a performance.

4. No issue with defense except that Luiz isn't starting as I will want to give the younger guy more preference.

5. No qualms with Leno,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2020
This January window, i expect Ozil, Papa, Xhaka, Laca to move. If Saliba will be added to that squad, then Mustafi can leave too.
By summer, Auba and Willian should find another club.
I know it might sound somehow but rebuilding with 30+ year old players does not make any sense to me. Though, if no striker is coming and Auba later find form, he can stay one more year. And if Bellerin is more concerned with flaunting his thigh (tatoo) than playing good football, he should move or retire and join one of those modelling companies.

Guen and Lucas should be recalled. Dani should move with Sczoboczlai (Arteta want Aouar) coming in.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2020
mostob:
This January window, i expect Ozil, Papa, Xhaka, Laca to move. If Saliba will be added to that squad, then Mustafi can leave too.
By summer, Auba and Willian should find another club.
I know it might sound somehow but rebuilding with 30+ year old players does not make any sense to me. Though, if no striker is coming and Auba later find form, he can stay one more year. And if Bellerin is more concerned with flaunting his thigh (tatoo) than playing good football, he should move or retire and join one of those modelling companies.

Guen and Lucas should be recalled. Dani should move with Sczoboczlai (Arteta want Aouar) coming in.
Szoboszlai has gone to RB Leipzig.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Spy360:

Probable subs:

1. Auba has the experience and only needs some confidence to get back to scoring,

2. Lacazette has been doing fairly well in the no10 role, may be with more games he will improve till we get a proper AM. I will take him ahead of Willock and ESR. Saka has been our best attacking outlet, no questions, Nelson for me needs to be given that confidence boost by letting him know we trust him. Start him and give a signal to the likes of Pepe and Willian.

3. AMN is a consistent performer, well suited to midfield as well as LWB if there is need to cover the area. Elneny is just above Ceballos in my selection, due to the factory t that he started the last match. I'll easily change him after 5mins if I can't get a performance.

4. No issue with defense except that Luiz isn't starting as I will want to give the younger guy more preference.

5. No qualms with Leno,
I will swap Nelson and Saka. The FBs will overlap delivering crosses while the wingers cut in. Also, i will drop Auba for BALOGUN for now (it sounds somehow? grin ) due to physical presence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2020
Spy360:

Szoboszlai has gone to RB Leipzig.
When? I read an article some weeks back that he will be available for 25M in January. Chai! Arteta will likely go for Aouar then but it will be a bit difficult because we will be competing with PSG this time around for his signature.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
mostob:
I will swap Nelson and Saka. The FBs will overlap delivering crosses while the wingers cut in. Also, i will drop Auba for BALOGUN for now (it sounds somehow? grin ) due to physical presence.
I will love the swapping, in fact I will encourage both to interchange regularly. As for Auba, I don't think his lack of goals is his fault really. Lack of chance creation can lead to goal drought and loss of confidence. I would have played Auba in our last Europa game just to allow him score and rebuild his confidence. Auba for me is still a good striker. As for Balogun, he would definitely get an appearance for me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
mostob:
When? I read an article some weeks back that he will be available for 25M in January. Chai! Arteta will likely go for Aouar then but it will be a bit difficult because we will be competing with PSG this time around for his signature.
His club Salzburg and Leipzig have the same owners, so its an in-house arrangement since RB Leizig is playing the knockout in CL.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
ORIJIN201:
God bless you. The worst part of everything is that Our players are not even physical at all. They fall all over the pitch. We need athletic players and not all these mumu fine boys wey nothing Dey their yansh.
Aameen..
Baba I dey feel you, if there's one reason I like Iwobi, it's his physique,energy and directness...Arsenal needed an upgrade like Zaha for him.
In fact, everyone here knows how much I I fancy Physical athletic players over these softies sexy boys we parade. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jodera2:
How many of us dey watch tonight's match?? grin grin grin

Hint:... Xhaka isn't playing

Willian and Auba still dey there bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
mostob:
My brother, the thing vex me . I think I and Jodera were discussing here on how it is a gamble to sign Aouar that there is nothing special about him. And Szoboszlai and Benrhama were both available for less fee. Arsenal's scouts no just get sense. what pains more is their interference with the coach's decision. Emery wanted Zaha, they gave him Pepe.....and many others i can't even remember .
wink
Just because Pepe's fee will be played in installment and there was a big offer for Iwobi to balance the financial books.
That was another big mistake still haunting till date.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Spy360:

Some coaches are just not suited to handling pressure like in big clubs, for example Moyes. But no doubt Nuno is a brilliant coach.
True though.
But I feel if allowed to get rid of big men not willing to work hard and bring his players like in wolves, there's chance he'll get it right.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=kodded post=97120918]thankfully January transfer window will soon open, but by now i expected them to have a locked down target but so far so good no concrete rumour anywhere, las las them go sign eriksen on deadline day [/quote]
Bro, no put your heart there, T.windows are another fresh depressing times for Arsenal fans.
Expect the usual free, loans and Teenagers on deadline day.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Spy360:

I totally agree with you. Wenger commands respect, and should have moved upstairs rather than out of Arsenal.

Sth is going internally which is not right, anything that has to do with politics I don't near it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Akinbahm:

Baba, you sabi, I don dey look him since the beginning of the season against Newcastle baba no sentiment the guy sabi. Biko, try to watch him against Chelsea last night see the way he deleted those defenders...
He turned our Gabriel to Brazilian lescott
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fkhalifa:

wink
Just because Pepe's fee will be played in installment and there was a big offer for Iwobi to balance the financial books.
That was another big mistake still haunting till date.
Exactly bro...if stingyness is a laurel, arsenal board will be the undisputed Balon d'or winner.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Spy360:

His club Salzburg and Leipzig have the same owners, so its an in-house arrangement since RB Leizig is playing the knockout in CL.
Oh..ok. I understand now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Spy360:

Probable subs:

5. No qualms with Leno,
i think it's best to start pepe over saka, we still have tough fixtures coming up, I dont want that boy to gas out before we play chelsea
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please who can recommend any live streaming platform for me to stream today's match?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eawwal(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Line up

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Please who can recommend any live streaming platform for me to stream today's match?
This guy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Eawwal:
Line up
No willian,no xhaka. Our chance of getting a draw just rise to 50%
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Eawwal:
Line up
4-4-2
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
mostob:
No willian,no xhaka. Our chance of getting a draw just rise to 50%

You forget Bellerin.

Southampton are a tough opponent especially their attack with a clinical Ings and JWP on set pieces. There is a reason they are 4th. We need to be disciplined to avoid free kicks around the box and that includes corner kicks.

Looks like a 4-2-3-1 formation and while the changes look forced, I am happy to see some changes in personnel. We need to score early and control the tempo/ pace of this game.

#COYG!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) ... (3572) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.