Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,684 members, 7,892,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:42 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2389955 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nani667: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Spy360:

Here again you are right. So we are mixing it up somewhere.

Going defensive against small teams only means that he does not have enough attackers because no reasonable coach with a balanced team would do that. His team is not balanced so that explains it. I don't like it, it has affected us badly as we can't create enough to score. But we know that without the right personnel he can't play attacking football.
Hmmm... At the emboldened
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Spy360:

The fact that their xG is high, that is they create LOTS of scoring chances shows that their attack is strong. Whether those chances are taken or not is another stats.

Take for example teams like Liverpool, City usually have high xGs. While Tottenham, Burnley, Sheffield United have comparable low xG.
All these XG, XL or XX you just dey talk as if na size of clothe we deh measure grin grin.

A strong attack will give you goals with respect to chance created... That's what we know.

Anyways, let's just disagree to agree on this matter.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Akinbahm:

Resist the urge to shalaye and emboldened sums it all our point...
if I no shalaye, dem fit no get the point wey I dey try pass
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodera:
if I no shalaye, dem fit no get the point wey I dey try pass

The funniest thing b say e dey accuse person say e dey turn amala whereas nah he b C.E.O

Attack creating chances nd losing it at the same time nah Strong attack is like saying someone is a prolific striker, a striker scoring 15goals in a season in a balance squad...

The moment I sense an arguement with other party is a win or die affairs bro I dey always comot hand for such matter.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
Akinbahm:

The funniest thing b say e dey accuse person say e dey turn amala whereas nah he b C.E.O

Attack creating chances nd losing it at the same time nah Strong attack is like saying someone is a prolific striker, a striker scoring 15goals in a season in a balance squad...

The moment I sense an arguement with other party is a win or die affairs bro I dey always comot hand for such matter.
Na that thing weak me sha. As I just see say him write that stuff, I just know say I gatz die the matter cos na two parallel opinions be that... We no fit ever agree.
And your example is really perfect.

And he called Tottenham as team that have weak attack... Like Tottenham?? shocked shocked

I just see am weak
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
If city should defeat us with more than 2-goal margin today, they should be sanctioned.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Line up : Martinelli is back cool; so is mustafi undecided

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Line up : Martinelli is back cool; so is mustafi undecided
This line up looks OK. They just need to add the will and the passion.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Talk of two coaches that like cup competitions pas anything .

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Spy360:

Arteta is inexperienced and also unfortunate to manage the club at a time when poor management structures are in place. I was one of those who campaigned for him, because he [b]looks like someone who is intelligent and principled. I will still give him till end of season. He seems to have a plan and I am interested in knowing how it will work out.[/b] He made a terrible mistake freezing out Ozil after failing to sign an AM. So he has Jan to correct his error, by then we will see how he will do.
Why do I have this feeling most Arsenal fans love Arterta for his looks,
youthfulness and being related with pep.

I do not think it was his decision to freeze ozil. Also
Arsenal have to finish nothing below 7th for him to be applauded, Fa cup or Carabao should not be used as determinant.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
mostob:

Yeah. Let’s hope we will see a motivated set of players lining up to play this evening

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
mostob:
It's not what will balogun and Smith do to start
Willock again then lacazette
Nawa o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
sod09:

It's not what will balogun and Smith do to start
Willock again then lacazette
Nawa o
Starting both against man city will be too overwhelming considering both have not got a full 90 mins in EPL yet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
mostob:
Starting both against man city will be too overwhelming considering both have not got a full 90 mins in EPL yet.
I hope you not thinking this team will beat city or have any chance anyway?
Using the same idiots that put us in this situation is what I no like
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Yeah. Let’s hope we will see a motivated set of players lining up to play this evening
Hope
Hope
Hope upon Hope
Hope and Hope
Hoping to Hope
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Why do I have this feeling most Arsenal fans love Arterta for his looks,
youthfulness and being related with pep.

I do not think it was his decision to freeze ozil. Also
Arsenal have to finish nothing below 7th for him to be applauded, Fa cup or Carabao should not be used as determinant.
So you are now defining my terms for me? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodera:
All these XG, XL or XX you just dey talk as if na size of clothe we deh measure grin grin.

A strong attack will give you goals with respect to chance created... That's what we know.

You can't deny that Leeds score goals. They have scored 3x what we have scored this season. That's a strong attack please.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fkhalifa:
Hope Hope Hope upon Hope Hope and Hope Hoping to Hope
Don't troll us o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodera:
Na that thing weak me sha. As I just see say him write that stuff, I just know say I gatz die the matter cos na two parallel opinions be that... We no fit ever agree.
And your example is really perfect.

And he called Tottenham as team that have weak attack... Like Tottenham?? shocked shocked

I just see am weak
Stop twisting my words, I said Tottenham are defensive. It seems you don't know how to argue... sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodera:

You miss Bleep

tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Hope
Hope
Hope upon Hope
Hope and Hope
Hoping to Hope

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sharp sharp hotel grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Not a bad start ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
If u know u can’t start play from the back against man city why not just launch the ball inside and contest for the ball against them in their half ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Spy360:

Stop twisting my words, I said Tottenham are defensive. It seems you don't know how to argue... sad
so teams with low XG are defensive teams while teams with High XG are attacking teams. So invariably, you're saying any team with high XG must definitely have good attackers? And any team with low XG have poor attackers?

At least mk I know were you stand, cos that's the main issue we're having.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
We go ein this game todayv grin
lack asset gooaal grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
1-1

Martinelli with the assist for Lacazette to score
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Spy360:

You can't deny that Leeds score goals. They have scored 3x what we have scored this season. That's a strong attack please.
how will you know an efficient attack?
Is it converting the chances created or just creating chances alone?
Cos this one you're saying that Leeds have scored more goals than us no add up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodera:
so teams with low XG are defensive teams while teams with High XG are attacking teams. So invariably, you're saying any team with high XG must definitely have good attackers? And any team with low XG have poor attackers?

At least mk I know were you stand, cos that's the main issue we're having.

Na here we they na
City have the least goals conceded in the league this season
Are they defensive or attacking
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Martinelli dey give me joy!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Martinelli might save arsenal season combine with saka and maybe balogun if they get playing time

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (3572) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.