Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,950 members, 7,980,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:10 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2476519 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (3691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2021
If you guys doubt it let Arteta become unfortunate again and start playing Willian, Pepe and 5 man defense if you guys won't drop like bitcoin.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
afrodoc2:
If you guys doubt it let Arteta become unfortunate again and start playing Willian, Pepe and 5 man defense if you guys won't drop like bitcoin.

Don't mind them. Na agenda dem just dey push; na the same players wey dey here since September still dey no addition whatsoever. The oy visible reason why we no longer play trashy is because Arteta has changed his approach to matches by starting players that are beat fit for it each position they should rightly occupy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
afrodoc2:

So you have acknowledged that Arteta's defensive and callow formations and lineups rather than lack of new attacking players is the reason for your struggles. It took a long meandering but you finally agreed with my point.
Why are you thinking/feeling that ESR will have much impact the way he did?
Most arsenal fans(maybe except Roland, and spy) wouldn't think ESR would have such impact the way he's having now. Yea we fans wanted him to just start after all he's the only true Am in the team, but few of us can boldly say he'll have such an impact.
In fact, it took Willian unavailability for Arteta to finally unleash ESR and it wasn't against Chelsea Arteta started using the 4231 this season. In fact he tired it like 2-3 occasions this season before ditching it back to his cowardly formation

So that's to tell you that with a good Am, if gotten during this transfer window, we wouldn't have suffered the way we're suffering now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jodera:
You're even making my point. Point is, he been very OK that's past games alongside Mari. Why, not because Mari is so exceptional like Gabriel, but because the attack and midfield have improved considerably. That's the reason the "trashy" holding is even among those keeping clean sheets

You are actually making the point for us that our attack and midfield is bad because Arteta has been bad at his team selection and approach to matches.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akinbahm:

I said I wont delve into this agreement anymore but u forced me to again. Dont you think you just shoot yourself with what u wrote up there?

I want to ask just 2 questions.

1: Those young lads you mentioned can they do it alone through out the season and do you believe they have to be eased in in order not to dent their career at tender age?

2: Those defenders we called clowns were in the squad in our last 3 games we won do they suddenly turn to world class?

The attackers suddenly made them good small now imagine if kids could made them look like that what would a proven attackers do which we clamored for?

Note: Gabriel was a good addition but not at the expense of ignoring attack completely...
This has been most of our argument tey tey in summary
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
afrodoc2:

Okay you people are now winning matches and scoring goals. What changed?

a) Arteta was finally able to buy new attacking talent in December and finally the team is complete.

b) Arteta was finally lucky enough to utilize the excellent attacking talent already in the squad rather than the oldies that got him into trouble in the first place.

Which is the answer?
Doc abeg nor make me overlaugh ....

Comprehension is a problem on this thread. Just talk and go. Lol

Meanwhile I just dey like all your posts.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jodera:
Why are you thinking/feeling that ESR will have much impact the way he did?
Most arsenal fans(maybe except Roland, and spy) wouldn't think ESR would have such impact the way he's having now. Yea we fans wanted him to just start after all he's the only true Am in the team, but few of us can boldly say he'll have such an impact.
In fact, it took Willian unavailability for Arteta to finally unleash ESR and it wasn't against Chelsea Arteta started using the 4231 this season. In fact he tired it like 2-3 occasions this season before ditching it back to his cowardly formation

So that's to tell you that with a good Am, if gotten during this transfer window, we wouldn't have suffered the way we're suffering now

ESR is not the only reason for your improvement. He has done well but let us not go overboard.

Dumping the 5 man defence was important. Releasing the handbrakes on Tierney and playing him in his proper position was also important.

Playing Saka, Martinelli in attacking positions instead of ridiculously using Saka your most creative player as a WB was important.

Pushing more players up front during attacking phase of play was also important.

It was not all about Smith-Rowe. And all those things could have been done at the start of the season instead of being cowardly until kasala don burst.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
BlueRayDick:

You are actually making the point for us that our attack and midfield is bad because Arteta has been bad at his team selection and approach to matches.
Well... I think we all have an understanding. Just a little misunderstanding somewhere..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Arsenal's resurgence in recent times is hinged on more than 1 factor like some us want to believe ;

1.There's the factor of Tierney being allowed the freedom of roaming and being let fly on the left wing. He's no longer being wasted in the LCB role that has not yielded much for us in the recent past.

2. There's the factor of Saka being used in RWF where he can easily do opposing defenders dirty and cut in either playing shot or making a decent cross to our attackers. Thus far he's been flourishing there.

3. There's the Martinelli factor and the great press he affords the team upfront. Nobody has given that much press prior to his comeback from injury.

4. Then the introduction of Smith-Rowe who is hungry and ready to do both the dirty work and smooth pay to cement a place in the team has really been a good boost for the team.

In all what we can see is that Arteta has not been playing to the team's strength prior to now. Let's hope he will not undo everything by Imposing Willock and Willian on the team.going forward
Just enter any shop, collect one bottle of anything. I go pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Spy360:

Doc abeg nor make me overlaugh ....

Comprehension is a problem on this thread. Just talk and go. Lol

Meanwhile I just dey like all your posts.

I don't understand their logic. If Arteta had bought a midfielder mid-season leading to improvement then they might have a point but the change that led to improvement was playing attacking formations and skillful youngsters.

Who remembers that game earlier in the season that Arteta was playing long ball using Auba as forward and AMN at LWB against a top team. I think it was Chelshit.

Many people were hailing it cause it worked especially in the first half but with benefit of hindsight that was a wretched tactic. he was playing like Stoke City under Pulis or Bolton under Allardyce.

Arteta's tactics and lineups got him into this mess not lack of an AM.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
afrodoc2:

ESR is not the only reason for your improvement. He has done well but let us not go overboard.

Dumping the 5 man defence was important. Releasing the handbrakes on Tierney and playing him in his proper position was also important.

Playing Saka, Martinelli in attacking positions instead of ridiculously using Saka your most creative player as a WB was important.

Pushing more players up front during attacking phase of play was also important.

It was not all about Smith-Rowe. And all those things could have been done at the start of the season instead of being cowardly until kasala don burst.
Did you know he dumped the 5 man defence against Leeds playing this same formation we're playing presently, yet our defence was cut and sliced through. He, out of I think fear made him ran back to the 5man defence again?
I've forgotten the 2nd match he started with same formation too, yet it didn't gel also. I mean we still played nonsense as a team.

They were some matches this season he started saka on the wings, yet he wasn't so effective the way he is presently (even tho he normally was our best in attack). Substitute ESR for willock and Willian in that role and see us struggle massively again just as we did the two times we struggled with either of those duo.

ESR really changed things and it's not me going overboard. At least, even Auba was not in form last night, yet our attack was functioning well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Arsenal's resurgence in recent times is hinged on more than 1 factor like some us want to believe ;

1.There's the factor of Tierney being allowed the freedom of roaming and being let fly on the left wing. He's no longer being wasted in the LCB role that has not yielded much for us in the recent past.

2. There's the factor of Saka being used in RWF where he can easily do opposing defenders dirty and cut in either playing shot or making a decent cross to our attackers. Thus far he's been flourishing there.

3. There's the Martinelli factor and the great press he affords the team upfront. Nobody has given that much press prior to his comeback from injury.

4. Then the introduction of Smith-Rowe who is hungry and ready to do both the dirty work and smooth pay to cement a place in the team has really been a good boost for the team.

In all what we can see is that Arteta has not been playing to the team's strength prior to now. Let's hope he will not undo everything by Imposing Willock and Willian on the team.going forward

Correct post. I co-sign completely. An AM was not the only factor. There were about 4 or 5 factors most of which were due to Arteta's actions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jodera:
Did you know he dumped the 5 man defence against Leeds playing this same formation we're playing presently, yet our defence was cut and sliced through. He, out of I think fear made him ran back to the 5man defence again?
I've forgotten the 2nd match he started with same formation too, yet it didn't gel also. I mean we still played nonsense as a team.

They were some matches this season he started saka on the wings, yet he wasn't so effective the way he is presently (even tho he normally was our best in attack). Substitute ESR for willock and Willian in that role and see us struggle massively again just as we did the two times we struggled with either of those duo.

ESR really changed things and it's not me going overboard. At least, even Auba was not in form last night, yet our attack was functioning well.

ESR is good no doubt but that does not mean you guys won't lose again this season or even lose badly. You have to have a vision of what you want to do and persevere and not switch after the first resistance.

But let's not carry opo to oloro's house sef. Who told Arteta to persevere with blind mice like Willock when ESR was there?

If ESR is not available i would even move Saka to 10 temporarily and play any 2 of Martinelli, Pepe, Nelson, Auba on the flanks.

Willock, Willian are useless but your manager persisted with them because they are defensively more solid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
afrodoc2:
[/b]

ESR is good no doubt but that does not mean you guys won't lose again this season or even lose badly. You have to have a vision of what you want to do and persevere and not switch after the first resistance.

But let's not carry opo to oloro's house sef. Who told Arteta to persevere with blind mice like Willock when ESR was there?

If ESR is not available i would even move Saka to 10 temporarily and play any 2 of Martinelli, Pepe, Nelson, Auba on the flanks.

Willock, Willian are useless but your manager persisted with them because they are defensively more solid.
To be honest, I agree with what you said sha

But if ESR and martinelli wasn't available. If you're Arteta, who would play your front 4?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
afrodoc2:

I know all about Ozil"s exile. it was the club's choice to exile him instead of playing him so that is on them.

Who are the new players that Arteta bought in December that made you score 3 goals and 4 goals in 2 of the last 3 games?
I’ve answered that already, the answer is ESR turning up for the AM role.

No one knew he would be able to fit in,this includes the manager. Going into the season with that in mind we should have shopped for an AM ahead of a CB.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
afrodoc2:

I don't understand their logic. If Arteta had bought a midfielder mid-season leading to improvement then they might have a point but the change that led to improvement was playing attacking formations and skillful youngsters.

Who remembers that game earlier in the season that Arteta was playing long ball using Auba as forward and AMN at LWB against a top team. I think it was Chelshit.

Many people were hailing it cause it worked especially in the first half but with benefit of hindsight that was a wretched tactic. he was playing like Stoke City under Pulis or Bolton under Allardyce.

Arteta's tactics and lineups got him into this mess not lack of an AM.

I want to give him the benefit of doubt that having Ozil unavailable and not trusting ESR may have necessitated his weird tactics. I say this because there were times when he tried Lacazette in the AM position.

I have always stated here that despite his losing streaks, one gain we can count is that he strengthened our defensive aspect of the game and changed the mentality of the defenders which reduced their comical shows.

Hence, in comparison, the most significant factor that changed our recent fortunes is the peak form of ESR. He has allowed other players like Saka, Lacazette etc to focus on their strengths with Saka moving to the inverted winger position on the RW.

Those talking midfield strengthen defense are just short sighted, because we still have the same midfield, same defense, same attack. So the change factor is just the peak form of ESR of which if we had gotten an AM earlier we won't have been in that poor state we found ourselves.

During the match last night you would easily notice a revert to old ways the moment ESR was taken off.

Having said that, I am torn between giving the lad more games and signing another AM to compete with him. I know that with more games we will definitely improve same way as Saka.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jodera:

Here you gave a clear explanation. I only hope your friends see it this way too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
kokanepyramid:

I’ve answered that already, the answer is ESR turning up for the AM role.

No one knew he would be able to fit in,this includes the manager. Going into the season with that in mind we should have shopped for an AM ahead of a CB.
It's your last line I have problems with. The club was actively in pursuit of an AM and would have done a deal if not for some circumstances.

We had three positions to strengthen, defense(Gabriel), central midfield (Partey) and attacking midfield. The later failed.

My issue with Arteta was ruling out Ozil after we failed to get the AM. This also I will not blame him as the Ozil issue is beyond him. We are only fortunate to have ESR in form.

If you check, all our additions are not part of this winning selection, so our problem is not one of personel but of structure. I remember saying that we should just get any AM even expired ones like Sony Erickson and our performance will improve. I said so because I saw improvements in all other aspects of the game apart from chance creation. With ESR, that problem was eliminated. Our problem is not personel but structure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jodera:
Well... I think we all have an understanding. Just a little misunderstanding somewhere..

Bro, BlueRayDick in all honesty do you have confidence on our attackers and you believe these young lads could take us far since u said Areta buried the attack.

If Yes, let's die down the argument on Attack/Defence argument.

If No, then our major problem lies on attack which is obviously visible...

Note: I hope we fans wont get carried away with just 3 win in a rows.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akinbahm:

Bro, BlueRayDick in all honesty do you have confidence in our attackers and you believe these young lads could take us far since u said Areta buried the attack.

My brother, go back and check, we are not being carried away, we actually predicted it.

Some people blamed Xhaka, some Willian but I said we just needed any AM to complete this team. I even brought up stats comparing Arsenal with the likes of Leicester and Leeds (Jodera, you can testify) grin

Now that we have an AM, just wait let Partey returns...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Spy360:

I want to give him the benefit of doubt that having Ozil unavailable and not trusting ESR may have necessitated his weird tactics. I say this because there were times when he tried Lacazette in the AM position.

I have always stated here that despite his losing streaks, one gain we can count is that he strengthened our defensive aspect of the game and changed the mentality of the defenders which reduced their comical shows.

Hence, in comparison, the most significant factor that changed our recent fortunes is the peak form of ESR. He has allowed other players like Saka, Lacazette etc to focus on their strengths with Saka moving to the inverted winger position on the RW.

Those talking midfield strengthen defense are just short sighted, because we still have the same midfield, same defense, same attack. So the change factor is just the peak form of ESR of which if we had gotten an AM earlier we won't have been in that poor state we found ourselves.

During the match last night you would easily notice a revert to old ways the moment ESR was taken off.

Having said that, I am torn between giving the lad more games and signing another AM to compete with him. I know that with more games we will definitely improve same way as Saka.
As for the first bolded, that was what I wanted afrodoc to note. We've played this our present formation this season, using willock, willian and lacazette different times, yet we were always subpar. ESR bringing something different made others to open up their game. Saka seemed more "free", lacazette upped his game and attack shone through. Once ESR was taken off, you'll just notice something off with our attack. Like a sort of " de-link"

As for the 2nd bolded, what position does Azeez play? I know he's a midfielder, but is he an attacking midfielder? If yes, let them nurture him into that role. So that with time, he and ESR can rotate that role.
With such, we'll know we've settled Am, what we just need is two good rocks at their back. Maybe partey and ndidi-type, partey bissouma-type and all that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jodera:

You get energy aswear, I wish I could have half energy you possessed when it comes to convincing people to see things the way it is rather from the way they perceived it...

Pepe, Willock, Willian, Luis nd Nketia needed to b integrated back into the squad for them to see ow much we would be battling with Liverpool for 1st position.

Someone even open his mouth nd ask was ESR bought in December for the sudden change oh I forget ESR nd Martinelli played 2 nd 3 respectively for our sudden change in Attack.

Man u was not any different from our current predicament last season b4 they got Bruno imagine OGS went to buy a replacement for slow Maguire instead of spending the cash on Bruno my brother am telling u man u will b battling with relegation.

Back to our discussion ESR is an Arsenal player truly and he was not used by coach during our woeful days am 90% sure nobody believe here he gonna fill the void the way he is doing right now? In as much as one of the areas we clamored for recruitment is d the one giving us positive result right now, that enough is okay to debunk their claim of defence will do this and that...

Jodera if u av that energy to continue dragging ur lord is ur strength.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akinbahm:

Bro, BlueRayDick in all honesty do you have confidence in our attackers and you believe these young lads could take us far since u said Areta buried the attack.

We're not carried away oo, we're just optimistic.

In case of these guys, It depends if they're injury prone or not.
Saka have proven he isn't injury prone, we'll wait and see ESR and martinelli to know weda they're injury prone or not.

Bar injury those guys can carry us, with a little rest here and there. Saka and martinelli are 19yrs, ESR is 20yrs. So it's not as if they're too young to be seeing first team opportunities
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
afrodoc2:

Correct post. I co-sign completely. An AM was not the only factor. There were about 4 or 5 factors most of which were due to Arteta's actions.

List those 4 or 5 factors bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akinbahm:

You get energy aswear, I wish I could have half energy you possessed when it comes to convincing people to see things the way it is rather from the way they perceived it...

Pepe, Willock, Willian, Luis nd Nketia needed to b integrated back into the squad for them to see ow much we would be battling with Liverpool for 1st position.

Someone even open his mouth nd ask was ESR bought in December for the sudden change oh I forget ESR nd Martinelli played 2 nd 3 respectively for our sudden change in Attack.

Man u was not any different from our current predicament last season b4 they got Bruno imagine OGS went to buy a replacement for Maguire instead of spending the cash on Bruno my brother am telling u man will b battling with relegation.

Back to our discussion ESR is an Arsenal player truly and he was not used by coach during our woeful days am 90% sure nobody believe here he gonna fill the void the way he way his doing right now? In as much as one of the areas we clamored for recruitment is d the one giving us positive result right now that enough is okay to debunk their claim of defence will do this and that...

Jodera if u av that energy to continue dragging ur lord is ur strength.
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Spy360:

Kokanepyramind come nd join me laugh. It seems you are just arguing blindly then so to say
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akinbahm:

You need to define what u mean by "the young lads taking us far ". The best Arsenal can get this season is Europa league place next season or going to the Champions league vide by winning this year's Europa. If we agree first on our expectations, then we can then move on and talk about whether this current team with less injury can achieve this and more.

This current arsenal team is work in progress, we still need to add AM, we need to do something about RB with Bellerin's inconsistent display, we still need to get a decent striker with Auba on a decline and Nketiah refusing to step his game up.....etc.

Some of us are not expecting miracle especial when we know we have a rookie manager in charge
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
Spy360:

It's your last line I have problems with. The club was actively in pursuit of an AM and would have done a deal if not for some circumstances.

We had three positions to strengthen, defense(Gabriel), central midfield (Partey) and attacking midfield. The later failed.

My issue with Arteta was ruling out Ozil after we failed to get the AM. This also I will not blame him as the Ozil issue is beyond him. We are only fortunate to have ESR in form.

If you check, all our additions are not part of this winning selection, so our problem is not one of personel but of structure. I remember saying that we should just get any AM even expired ones like Sony Erickson and our performance will improve. I said so because I saw improvements in all other aspects of the game apart from chance creation. With ESR, that problem was eliminated. Our problem is not personel but structure.

What circumstance you wey them never give u scouting job don scout 2 better playmakers wey dey cheaper so what are the clueless being given the work to do has been doing. Do you just say words without knowing the consequence?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Spy360:

My brother, go back and check, we are not being carried away, we actually predicted it.

Some people blamed Xhaka, some Willian but I said we just needed any AM to complete this team. I even brought up stats comparing Arsenal with the likes of Leicester and Leeds (Jodera, you can testify) grin

Now that we have an AM, just wait let Partey returns...

Is the Am part of attack or defence biko yes/no answer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jodera:
We're not carried away oo, we're just optimistic.

In case of these guys, It depends if they're injury prone or not.
Saka have proven he isn't injury prone, we'll wait and see ESR and martinelli to know weda they're injury prone or not.

Bar injury those guys can carry us, with a little rest here and there. Saka and martinelli are 19yrs, ESR is 20yrs. So it's not as if they're too young to be seeing first team opportunities

I hope it you wont say other wise later.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Spy360:

personnel make up structure, personnel deploy structure

let ESR get injured and see the drab we will go on to play.

ESR is as good as a new AM signing in terms of personnel as he wasn't actively known to play that role, the only difference is he is not actually a new signing.

the summary is what we desperately needed was an AM not a CB, Gabu hasn't played the last 3 fixtures and we have been fine. this is a fact not speculation
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akinbahm:

Is the Am part of attack or defence biko yes/no answer.
Please why are you asking this question because the answer is obvious. I want to understand your thoughts. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (3691) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: EzeULU and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.