Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,855 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2475439 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) ... (3691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
ndidibabe:
I knew Arsenal will at least draw this match cus of Leicester injury issue.
Yes, that's why we played our Team B
undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bellerina should start looking for new club
Useless guy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... I don help una now oo, cos you be my guy

If una fvck up today, na double party I go do
grin grin
You don get mouth talk abi grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Spy360:

So 72m is deputy to 0m?

Aru eme
Lol... Na him cause am na grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
KingAlabi:

You don get mouth talk abi grin grin grin
e easy to do you this big favor wey I do diz afternoon?

Fvck up fest lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Spy360:

Yes, that's why we played our Team B
undecided
Arsenal that doesn't have a Team A?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
ndidibabe:
Arsenal that doesn't have a Team A?
Would Arsenal win the league if they had one?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Bellerina should start looking for new club
Useless guy
Everyone knows bellerin is useless aside Arteta
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jodera:
Everyone knows bellerin is useless aside Arteta
As in
I just pray we see buyer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

As in
I just pray we see buyer
I dey hear rumor say PSG is interested. Even if dem bid, I dey fear say Arteta fit cancel the deal grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jodera:
I dey hear rumor say PSG is interested. Even if dem bid, I dey fear say Arteta fit cancel the deal grin
He they ment
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Spy360:

Would Arsenal win the league if they had one?
They can..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

He they ment
no be watch we dey watch?
We dey here na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
ndidibabe:
They can..

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2021
We might lose Arteta and bellerin to barça if laporta wins the election....well good riddance especially that bellerin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:
We might lose Arteta and bellerin to barça if laporta wins the election....well good riddance especially that bellerin

Na so dem dey lose coach ? I believe it's just mere rumors jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2021
BlueRayDick:

If we keep bad mouthing Arteta it might just come true.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2021
Spy360:

If we keep bad mouthing Arteta it might just come true.

I really don't understand this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Honestly me no care if we can get a better replacement
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Honestly me no care if we can get a better replacement

He’s not a bad coach actually , he just makes some head scratching decisions at times.

The only edge Good Ebening has over him is making timely and reasonable substitutions. If Good Ebening is trailing by half time, he usually makes one or two subs at half time and they are mostly the right subs. I give that to good Ebening any day any time.

Aside that , I like Arteta for his defensive approach to big games and always trying to get something out of big fixtures.

All that being said, if a better coach should be signed then the club should also be ready to spend money to buy players, if not we will remain the same ; nothing will change in our story

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2021
BlueRayDick:

He’s not a bad coach actually , he just makes some head scratching decisions at times.

The only edge Good Ebening has over him is making timely and reasonable substitutions. If Good Ebening is trailing by half time, he usually makes one or two subs at half time and they are mostly the right subs. I give that to good Ebening any day any time.

Aside that , I like Arteta for his defensive approach to big games and always trying to get something out of big fixtures.

All that being said, if a better coach should be signed then the club should also be ready to spend money to buy players, if not we will remain the same ; nothing will change in our story
Of course barca will pay alot to get him out of arsenal, i want him to succeed but he can frustrate person with silly decisions especially with young players. I hope you can agree with me that if ebening didn't bring saka to the first team this arteta won't even know him.
I'm still angry they forced smith on him before he head correct, he is the only manager of us yet to bring in youngster to the first team he demote nelson, freeze out martinelli forget about balogun and azeez.
Haba who does that, the rumor he helped sane is turning to be false
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Of course barca will pay alot to get him out of arsenal, i want him to succeed but he can frustrate person with silly decisions especially with young players. I hope you can agree with me that if ebening didn't bring saka to the first team this arteta won't even know him.
I'm still angry they forced smith on him before he head correct, he is the only manager of us yet to bring in youngster to the first team he demote nelson, freeze out martinelli forget about balogun and azeez.
Haba who does that, the rumor he helped sane is turning to be false

I can’t speak for him because I really don’t know why he takes those decisions , but a part of me thinks he’s afraid of failure hence why he prefers to use more experienced hands in the job.

You will agree with me that part of reasons responsible for Wenger’s woes in his last years at Arsenal was his unflinching love for youth;he used youthful players to a fault. He lost FA cups, Carling cups to his love for youthful players and it hurt us all badly. Look at Arteta fielding a strong team matching Chelsea , Man city etc on our way to winning the FA cup.

While I’m a fan of giving youth a chance, I do not subscribe to having them populate the whole team list. Arsenal is not Ajax playing in the Dutch league . The truth is we can’t have all our youth players walking into the team and displacing the older ones just like that. The fact that we lost out in the FA cup and carabao cup early this won’t help the youth players. Arteta is our to make a statement in the Europa league and definitely won’t risk throwing dem Azeez , Balogun just like that; I’m sure the players know this and will be looking towards impressing the coach when they have the chance .

As for Martinelli and Nelson I really do not understand why they aren’t playing even Europa league regularly . Only Arteta knows why he’s treating them like that especially when players like Willian and Pepe weren’t in form

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I really don't understand this.
Imagine yourself in Arteta's shoes. Manager at Camp Nou, same foot steps as your mentor.

It's enticing and any bad energy from Arsenal may ignite the desire and before you know it...

I remember same thing happened with Fabregas.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I can’t speak for him because I really don’t know why he takes those decisions , but a part of me thinks he’s afraid of failure hence why he prefers to use more experienced hands in the job.

You will agree with me that part of reasons responsible for Wenger’s woes in his last years at Arsenal was his unflinching love for youth;he used youthful players to a fault. He lost FA cups, Carling cups to his love for youthful players and it hurt us all badly. Look at Arteta fielding a strong team matching Chelsea , Man city etc on our way to winning the FA cup.

While I’m a fan of giving youth a chance, I do not subscribe to having them populate the whole team list. Arsenal is not Ajax playing in the Dutch league . The truth is we can’t have all our youth players walking into the team and displacing the older ones just like that. The fact that we lost out in the FA cup and carabao cup early this won’t help the youth players. Arteta is our to make a statement in the Europa league and definitely won’t risk throwing dem Azeez , Balogun just like that; I’m sure the players know this and will be looking towards impressing the coach when they have the chance .

As for Martinelli and Nelson I really do not understand why they aren’t playing even Europa league regularly . Only Arteta knows why he’s treating them like that especially when players like Willian and Pepe weren’t in form
Martinelli has not been fit long enough to stake a position. He plays mostly on the right wing, that use to belong to Auba until Odegaard came, and now ESR seems preferred there which for me is OK. Martinelli needs a goal badly, the longer he waits the less chance he gets.

As for Nelson, he is in the same shoes with Balogun (unfortunately) he has to wait for next season to make another push or he has to do something extra ordinary in training or when giving the chance on match day.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Spy360:

Imagine yourself in Arteta's shoes. Manager at Camp Nou, same foot steps as your mentor.

It's enticing and any bad energy from Arsenal may ignite the desire and before you know it...

I remember same thing happened with Fabregas.

Trust me, if Arteta will leave for Barca it will have nothing to do with bad mouthing or bad energy .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Trust me, if Arteta will leave for Barca it will have nothing to do with bad mouthing or bad energy .
Those may contribute as he will feel his efforts here are not being appreciated. Most managers that terminated their contracts did so mainly due to bad energy from fans and owners alike.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Seems Willian don force him way enter 1st eleven. Exactly what Arteta has been looking for

Chambers at Rb? Maybe that's where Arteta is seeing him now.

Hmmmm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
This club is a joke
Too many comedians
Just look at xhaka, mustafi will be eaten alive there
Btw saka have been playing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is another reason I can never pick Leno ahead of Martinez
You see they are closing in on players you are still forcing play from back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
iamoyindamola:
This is another reason I can never pick Leno ahead of Martinez
You see they are closing in on players you are still forcing play from back
What stops xhaka from passing back to him?
He has all the time to pass back but he decided to do xavi at that spot. The worst part is that it's his weaker foot he used to do such risky pass

Haba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jodera:
What stops xhaka from passing back to him?
He has all the time to pass back but he decided to do xavi at that spot. The worst part is that it's his weaker foot he used to do such risky pass

Haba
Leno have better view he could have buday the ball long time
Both of them ain't my favourite anyway
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Pepe my God
Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) ... (3691) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Fkforyou(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.