Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,200 members, 7,923,032 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2419035 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) ... (3598) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Spy360:

I see City running away with the title and are on point to win the treble.

When we say 'Manchester' we know who we are referring to.

United's only hope is the EL and that's something Arsenal want too.

So?
You don't have a point. Man United is a champion league's team. Arsenal is not even a mid-table team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
ndidibabe:
You don't have a point. Man United is a champion league's team. Arsenal is not even a mid-table team.

Champions wetin? grin grin wetin KT no go see inside Tesco bag.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
mostob:
Somebody help out with this puzzle. There are two players edited together in the picture below.

I thought I got it right when I decided it is Fabregas and Arteta but I nor understand again when some fans were mentioning Cedric and Mari. moreso, the shirt number sef is confusing....
CC jodera.. sorry, you have any idea?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
mostob:
Champions wetin? grin grin wetin KT no go see inside Tesco bag.
Check the table..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
mostob:
Somebody help out with this puzzle. There are two players edited together in the picture below.

I thought I got it right when I decided it is Fabregas and Arteta but I nor understand again when some fans were mentioning Cedric and Mari. moreso, the shirt number sef is confusing....
Haba...
This is Arteta and fabregas mixtape na grin

Arteta eyes and mouth.
Fabregas face

I didn't even see this puzzle before sef.
Just seeing it now.

I'll be glad to hear other people opinion
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Jodera:
Haba...
This is Arteta and fabregas mixtape na grin

Arteta eyes and mouth.
Fabregas face

I didn't even see this puzzle before sef.
Just seeing it now.

I'll be glad to hear other people opinion
Gbam.. but the #10 shirt was confusing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
mostob:
Gbam.. but the #10 shirt was confusing.
the number 10 might be the body of another player. But immediately I saw that face, na Arteta and Fabregas face flash for my eyes grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
mostob:

This is fabreteta

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:
This is fabreteta
Yea.. They kinda resemble small sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Jodera:
the number 10 might be the body of another player. But immediately I saw that face, na Arteta and Fabregas face flash for my eyes grin
Alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:36am On Mar 23, 2021
ndidibabe:

Which Champions League?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Spy360:

Which Champions League?

U sef u get time. Person wey dey support team wey RB Leipzig, Psg and Istanbul "Bashiru" join hand dump out of champions league na him u dey engage..... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
BlueRayDick:

U sef u get time. Person wey dey support team wey RB Leipzig, Psg and Istanbul "Bashiru" join hand dump out of champions league na him u dey engage..... undecided
Na that asante kotoko for turkey shock me pass, Demba Ba was messi that day

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Ødegaard was subbed off early in the second half with what look like ankle injury

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Ødegaard was subbed off early in the second half with what look like ankle injury
Well, it was a precautionary sub. The coach even said he'll be available for their next match sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jodera:
Well, it was a precautionary sub. The coach even said he'll be available for their next match sef
Good then
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Aubameyang scores in Gabon AFCON Q win.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
TH14 leaves SM
Cos of online abuses

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sad news...Lucas Torreira has lost his mother to COVID-19.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
You guys should read this shít I'm in tears right now grin grin cheesy
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM4lPs9ruTe/?igshid=5rugvm491dyb
Toure the kolo man
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Roland17:
Sad news...Lucas Torreira has lost his mother to COVID-19.
Too bad....this virus is disturbing our peace and making us lose our loved ones
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2021
Spy360:

I see City running away with the title and are on point to win the treble.

When we say 'Manchester' we know who we are referring to.

United's only hope is the EL and that's something Arsenal want too.

So?
United will qualify for Champion's league and will attract quality players. Arsenal on the other hand won't even make Europa. It's a pity that Arsenal is sinking already...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2021
KT hat trick of assists yesterday
This guy sha cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:
KT hat trick of assists yesterday
This guy sha cheesy
Lol...
I wonder what him and Robertson discussion will be knowing fully well they're meeting themselves this weekend grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2021
Jodera:
Lol...
I wonder what him and Robertson discussion will be knowing fully well they're meeting themselves this weekend grin
Very simple, Robertson will tell his team mates 'break that motherfvcker leg before he ruin us' grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Very simple, Robertson will tell his team mates 'break that motherfvcker leg before he ruin us' grin grin
grin grin grin
Chai!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
ndidibabe:
United will qualify for Champion's league and will attract quality players. Arsenal on the other hand won't even make Europa. It's a pity that Arsenal is sinking already...
He that is down needs fear no fall. United are the ones sinking lady.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Arsenal
Draw 9th
Lose 9th
Win -9th
To....night
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Spy360:
Arsenal
Draw 9th
Lose 9th
Win -9th
To....night
Lol. Stagnant Club..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
I'm not sure of this line up
Ceballos, Pepe arghhhhhhhhh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Spy360:
Arsenal
Draw 9th
Lose 9th
Win -9th
To....night
Don't Mock the bereaved undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) ... (3598) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.