Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:11 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2427801 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) ... (3614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jodera:
I just saw that news this evening.

Ferner suspends Ozil indefinitely
Na wa oo
We are waiting for Barca to cancel Aubameyang's contract.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Saka has tested positive for Covid-19 and will be withdrawing from the England camp.

Get well soon Bukayo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jodera:

Na wa oo

When I dey tell people for Here say the guy on him own get problem, dem dey talk say na Arteta ego be the problem.

I tell them say Guendouzi sef get problem dem still say na Arteta ego. We talk Auba own dem say Arteta is too high handed till the jaiye jaiye guy carry the same level enter Gabon.

At least we Don see say Arteta has been vindicated on Ozil issue for now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jodera:

Na wa oo
He fought with his coach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Spy360:

This is not true. I have seen posts if not from you self that he should get a year or so.

You see, I am not the type that condemns players, people here know me for this. I defend our players a lot. For example Giroud.

I can also defend Laca, but not that he is good enough but that he is doing his best.

This argument started when you said he offers more than ginger, that's where I took the matter up.

Maybe someone said it that I did not see, but I've not advocated for his contract extension. I'm very very sure of that.

As for the receipts I won't deny that. You talked about him bringing Ginger ONLY, which was what I countered. I brought you other facets of his game but you went on and on about him not scoring. I remember one of my quotes here asking you weda ginger is an attribute of football. You told us how he is useless without his ginger cos he doesn't score goals which I countered you that the team don't solely rely on goals from him. That's the origin of our back and forth argument regarding Laca. Even at that I still maintain we shouldn't renew his contract (I've always maintained that)

Anyways, let's just call it truce on this argument after all is the best for the team we're giving our opinion on. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Spy360:

We are waiting for Barca to cancel Aubameyang's contract.
Lol.. Nothing concern you concern barca. Let dem enjoy their Auba in peace while we strengthen with a correct striker which is important cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
BlueRayDick:

When I dey tell people for Here say the guy on him own get problem, dem dey talk say na Arteta ego be the problem.

I tell them say Guendouzi sef get problem dem still say na Arteta ego. We talk Auba own dem say Arteta is too high handed till the jaiye jaiye guy carry the same level enter Gabon.

At least we Don see say Arteta has been vindicated on Ozil issue for now

Lol.. True I remember when you said it then

But you no go too blame guys then. Emotions was high, results wasn't forthcoming and our play was insipid so the one person making such major decisions as that will bear the brunt of the fans.

The good thing about all these brouhaha is that he's getting vindicated and we're seeing the results of all his actions(both off pitch and on pitch). That's one thing I'm happy about.

But I'm disappointed about Ozil's action cos I personally liked that guy. I thought he'll hit it off and retire peacefully there like Van Persie
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
mostob:
He fought with his coach
They were 2(him and Ozan Tufan) that were suspended

Na the 2 of them fight coach? shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Saka Nominated for EPL player of the month for March

Arteta nominated for EPL manager of the month for March.

Congratulations to the duo.
Aside Liverpool (our outstanding), March was a great month.

Hopefully one of them nicks something
Coyg!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
E be like Arteta is vindicated on top ozil mata o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jodera:

Coyg!!!

And Martinelli's goal also nominated for goal of the month
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jodera:
Maybe someone said it that I did not see, but I've not advocated for his contract extension. I'm very very sure of that.

As for the receipts I won't deny that. You talked about him bringing Ginger ONLY, which was what I countered. I brought you other facets of his game but you went on and on about him not scoring. I remember one of my quotes here asking you weda ginger is an attribute of football. You told us how he is useless without his ginger cos he doesn't score goals which I countered you that the team don't solely rely on goals from him. That's the origin of our back and forth argument regarding Laca. Even at that I still maintain we shouldn't renew his contract (I've always maintained that)

Anyways, let's just call it truce on this argument after all is the best for the team we're giving our opinion on. grin
Since you accept that his contract should not be renewed, I take it that you have accepted my claim. Thanks. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jodera:

Coyg!!!
Arteta nominated for coach of the month at the same time Ozil gets suspended.

Good riddance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jodera:
They were 2(him and Ozan Tufan) that were suspended

Na the 2 of them fight coach? shocked
I think so

Ozil's ego big pass his career
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Spy360:

Good riddance.

E choke grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
mostob:
I think so

Ozil's ego big pass his career
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Spy360:

Good riddance.
grin grin grin

Double Vindication grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Spy360:

Since you accept that his contract should not be renewed, I take it that you have accepted my claim. Thanks. grin
grin grin

No problem bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

And Martinelli's goal also nominated for goal of the month
Wow.. Yeah!
I just saw it too. His goal against Watford

I tip him to win it to be honest. That goal too sweet grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Jodera:
Wow.. Yeah!
I just saw it too. His goal against Watford

I tip him to win it to be honest. That goal too sweet grin
I hope he wins it because it's a team goal which also involved the manager.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:44am On Mar 26, 2022
Pepe can be frustrating to watch, who saw his goal last night against France.
This is exactly what we want from the mofos but e be like village people will always follow him around.
The sweet thing about the goal is he scored it with his right against that spud lloris
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2022
Spy360:

I hope he wins it because it's a team goal which also involved the manager.
grin grin

Does that count too? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:28am On Mar 26, 2022
50d33q:
Pepe can be frustrating to watch, who saw his goal last night against France.
This is exactly what we want from the mofos but e be like village people will always follow him around.
The sweet thing about the goal is he scored it with his right against that spud lloris
I no even watch am oo.
Naija match wey I go watch go make me sleep grin

Dry boring match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin

Does that count too? grin
All join .. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Darwin Nunez may have agreed personal terms in joining Arsenal next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Spy360:
Darwin Nunez may have agreed personal terms in joining Arsenal next season.

I've not watched this guy play any match before now, but as I saw his name here in Ur post I went over to YouTube and a particular video I saw was showing all his 32 goals and assists for 2021.

I had to stop at goal number 10. All 10 of them were practically tap-ins o. Well, I don't know what's in the remaining part of the video but I hope whoever is recommending him has seen something I didn't see in the video I just watched
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I've not watched this guy play any match before now, but as I saw his name here in Ur post I went over to YouTube and a particular video I saw was showing all his 32 goals and assists for 2021.

I had to stop at goal number 10. All 10 of them were practically tap-ins o. Well, I don't know what's in the remaining part of the video but I hope whoever is recommending him has seen something I didn't see in the video I just watched

He is a very good striker
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:37am On Mar 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I don't usually hype potential signings but if I do just take it.

This guy has a similar playing style with Dusan Vlahovic who we missed when he chose to join Juventus instead. Why I am particularly for him is because he is right footed unlike Vlahovic. We need a right footed centre forward as most of our attacking players are lefties.

He is a very good striker, can dribble, can run with pace on the ball, can shoot.

He can ginger and do all those Lacazette stuffs that makes Jodera love him, plus he scores grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy 40th birthday to Arteta
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy birthday to our number 1!

The man that got two trophies within a year of becoming first team coach cool

Wá pé láyé, ojú ẹ ó ní ribi

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Happy birthday to our number 1!

The man that got two trophies within a year of becoming first team coach cool

Wá pé láyé, ojú ẹ ó ní ribi

Amen!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Arteta was also nominated in February
Who won that award
I hope saka and martinelli gets the award, arteta might just lose to klopp

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) ... (3614) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.