Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,433 members, 7,937,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2435799 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kcjazz(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
edoyad: Arsenal will not sign Suarez, that one I can bet my username on. I am truly convinced that demented Frenchman plans to use Giroud as his point man this season, may be his contribution to the France world cup preparations.

And o, I'm prepared to change my name to edopoppycock if we sign Suarez- if anyone requests of course grin

I will take you up on the name change tongue
the only thing that will change it is Luis Suarez, Liverpool claiming 50 million is joking especially if Madrid does not bid or compete with AFC which seems likely. A clause is a clause. Liverpool is interpreting it foolishly and they know it.

Per Liverpool owner asking about what AFC is smoking, well you signed Carroll for 35 Milla. The joke is on you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
Napoli signs Higuain.

I haff tire.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Proudlybollocks

How far with the Higuain deal?

The guy someone showed us his picture at London airport
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Debo is right. Proudlysports is truly proudlybollocks.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
sometimes debosky just makes me laugh.

I know he knows better sha.

so if any club posts a 50 million pound bid for say ronaldo, that is indicative that such club is serious?

I'm pretty sure like anyone else the thought of arsenal paying 40 million for any player sounds unreal to you. but that's hardly the point. its all for show.

the club values their player above 50 mill for one thing. and unlike arsenal they don't have to sell nor crave the cash above anything else. so a 40 mill bid might look like much to u but really is pissing in d wind

there is also the small matter of actually paying the chap the kind of wages that go with 50 mill valuation.

pricing players and making bids is no big deal. their are very good players available for less than 40 mill. if truly they want to spend.

if ur buying the pricing market trick ur very gullible. end of
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
proudly should just do the honorable thing and save face. change your handle to proudlybollocks till further notice.

else u lose the last shred of credibility u have. not that anyone really thinks u still have any but at least.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by omodapson(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Suarez has been given permission to talk to Arsenal so haters can at least keep mute and watch on...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Arsene must be truly going bonkers! Vermalen will be out for 3+ months on account of a back injury. Nacho Monreal also picked up a knock at the Confederations cup and we all know Gibbs is made of glass.

Honestly, I don't know who hates Arsene most between me and Ashipa......? I want to send him some anthrax in the post angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
4llerbuntu: sometimes debosky just makes me laugh.

I know he knows better sha.

so if any club posts a 50 million pound bid for say ronaldo, that is indicative that such club is serious?

So bidding 30m less than a player has sold - how is that comparable to this case? How much was Suarez last sold for? 23m? £40m is very much serious, given it is a figure stated in his contract. Whether it's enough to sign the player is another thing.

I'm pretty sure like anyone else the thought of arsenal paying 40 million for any player sounds unreal to you. but that's hardly the point. its all for show.

And you know this how?

the club values their player above 50 mill for one thing. and unlike arsenal they don't have to sell nor crave the cash above anything else. so a 40 mill bid might look like much to u but really is pissing in d wind

No they don't - they are simply posturing to get as much as they can. Just as they did with Torres. But, given the damage Suarez has caused, I won't be surprised if another bid - say £45m convinces them to sell.

there is also the small matter of actually paying the chap the kind of wages that go with 50 mill valuation.

How much do you think that is 150k? 200k? Why can't Arsenal EASILY afford that? how much do you think Santos+Arshavin+Squillaci were costing the club?

pricing players and making bids is no big deal. their are very good players available for less than 40 mill. if truly they want to spend.

Name 3 strikers available for under 40m currently with 3 years on their contract that are as good as Suarez in Europe.

if ur buying the pricing market trick ur very gullible. end of

Your opinion is not based on fact - when have Arsenal tried this so called trick before? I guess if United fail to get Fabregas they were also playing a trick eh?

Let's watch and see what happens.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
We will see Higuain at the Emirates. . . . Only in Napoli colours. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Mod412(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Just discovered this thread and I honestly wished I didn't - Look at all the hate filled comments directed at Wenger from all these rabid fans, it sickens me.

Wenger this, Arsene that! Grown ass nigerians throwing temper tantrums as if Arsenal owes them something. Have any one of you ever contributed to this 'war chest' of money that you expect AW to splash? And let's get something straight, if we fail to sign any player this summer you won't do shite, just whine and moan.

Having said all that, if we fail to sign any 'top, top, top quality player' Wenger will have to be held accountable, 1 more month.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
naijababe: Arsene must be truly going bonkers! Vermalen will be out for 3+ months on account of a back injury. Nacho Monreal also picked up a knock at the Confederations cup and we all know Gibbs is made of glass.

Honestly, I don't know who hates Arsene most between me and Ashipa......? I want to send him some anthrax in the post angry angry angry

Iya ijebu wey hate baba ijebu , ko possible ke cheesy tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Mod412(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
Still can't believe Higuain has ended up at Napoli, I think there's more to it than meets the eye - Napoli aint got shite on us and i refuse to blame the club until i know all the facts regarding this monumental fugde up.

As of this moment, all our eggs are in one (racist, diving, pathetic excuse of a human being) basket.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Has "proudlybollocks" gone official yet, I see the name has gained a lot of popularity. grin grin

Lol !!! Arsenal's summer transfer business . .. . , always so dramatic.

naijababe: Arsene must be truly going bonkers! Vermalen will be out for 3+ months on account of a back injury. Nacho Monreal also picked up a knock at the Confederations cup and we all know Gibbs is made of glass.

Ricin works faster. grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Injury list plz?who r those injured?as @ 2day?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2013
debosky: ^^ Man sharrap there. . . .where is the proof of the bollocks you're saying?

Show us when the articles were published and when you posted.
see below
I posted mine 10.58pm, Daily Mail posted theirs 11.05pm. Show me anywhere where this story was posted before 10.58pm

Why are you guys blaming me nah? Na me say make Arsenal no sign Higuain ni? Were we in for him? Yes. How close, very close. We even agreed terms with him. His father/agent even confirmed this. It's not my fault Arsene/Arsenal messed it up last minute for whatever reason. I can only give news as is. I can't read minds.

A man agrees with fowl seller that he'll buy fowl and even agrees price with him. If his wife makes preparation in the kitchen to make fried chicken, surely you can't blame his wife if the man changes his mind nah.

I am still trying to make sense of the Higuain purchase. We baulked at 30 million for Higuain yet we have been upwards of 40 million (+1 pound cheesy ) for Suarez? We agreed 100k/week with Higuain but we are ready to pay 150k+ for Suarez?

Meanwhile, why you guys dey conveniently overlook the exclusives we got right? Na me say make AW no sign player ni? U guys should vent your anger in right direction o...towards Ashburton Grove.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:53am On Jul 25, 2013
edoyad: @proudly and @debo. Erm! In light of recent developments I wish to review my earlier decision grin

You try jare. At least you stuck out your head for something. All some people do is sit on the fence with one leg to the right and the other to the left so that whichever way things turn, they can come out and say, 'I was right'. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 25, 2013
All I am sayingggggggggggggggg!!! "Give us one striker!!!"
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KazeKage1: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2013
Ijogz K: All I am sayingggggggggggggggg!!! "Give us one striker!!!"
You have Giroud! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2013
KazeKage1:
You have Giroud! angry
we need am upgrade!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2013
proudlysports:
see below
I posted mine 10.58pm, Daily Mail posted theirs 11.05pm. Show me anywhere where this story was posted before 10.58pm

Guardian posted theirs at 22:54 - that's not including time to proof-read and approve the article before publishing.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/23/arsenal-luis-suarez-liverpool-transfer

And you're talking bollocks as usual about exclusives? cheesy

Why are you guys blaming me nah? Na me say make Arsenal no sign Higuain ni? Were we in for him? Yes. How close, very close. We even agreed terms with him. His father/agent even confirmed this. It's not my fault Arsene/Arsenal messed it up last minute for whatever reason. I can only give news as is. I can't read minds.

Sharrap dia - you not only raised hopes for those gullible enough to believe your exclusives bollocks, you made categorical statements as well like - 'I'm not going to talk about Higuain anymore - the deal is done'.

It's folk like you peddling rumours that makes 4uller believe it is all a media trick. Are you sure you're not Ivan's agent on NL? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2013
Mod412: Just discovered this thread and I honestly wished I didn't - Look at all the hate filled comments directed at Wenger from all these rabid fans, it sickens me.

Wenger this, Arsene that! Grown ass nigerians throwing temper tantrums as if Arsenal owes them something. Have any one of you ever contributed to this 'war chest' of money that you expect AW to splash? And let's get something straight, if we fail to sign any player this summer you won't do shite, just whine and moan.

Having said all that, if we fail to sign any 'top, top, top quality player' Wenger will have to be held accountable, 1 more month.

i wonder why u are giving ultimatum
You just enter, you dey crticise people wey don dey here since 2008
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2013
biolabee:

The guy has the right to express himself, just like you have the right to be "sissimistic" tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2013
I hope to God we don't sign Suarez, I really do sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Mod412(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2013
biolabee:

What's your point? I've seen this same exact attitude on various 'arsenal blogs', or you mean people have been silly since 2008? Okay now I get you, nice one.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Mod412(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2013
naijababe: I hope to God we don't sign Suarez, I really do sad

Real talk, am not a big fan of the Rat either but the club(Gazidis/Wenger) have put themselves in this situation, now they have no other alternative than to buy Luis Suarez - I think am gon puke.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bellong: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2013

Sincerely, I really do too. Talent without attitude is nothing. I would rather buy a Soldado and Fellaini with 55M pounds than a Suarez who may end up collecting salary for quarter play due to suspensions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Why not, I think he's one of the best in da EPL as at now. Unlike Giroud dat is often scared of moving forward(When Carzola discovered dis, for en mind he was like bobo yi ba enemy of progress ohhhhhh"

Give Suarez a pass and say Bye bye cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2013
Pls let's hope we sign him.
I didnt hope for this to happen be4 but now i believe d guy will turn a new leaf if he cosmes to Arsenal and a lot of fans will grow to love him. smiley smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bellong: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2013
nikkykay:
Pls let's hope we sign him.
I didnt hope for this to happen be4 but now i believe d guy will turn a new leaf if he cosmes to Arsenal and a lot of fans will grow to love him. smiley smiley

A leopard does not change its spots. He was like this in Ajax, World cup and Liverpool. Habits die hard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Ijogz K: Why not, I think he's one of the best in da EPL as at now. Unlike Giroud dat is often scared of moving forward(When Carzola discovered dis, for en mind he was like bobo yi ba enemy of progress ohhhhhh"

Give Suarez a pass and say Bye bye cheesy

That nucca has the worst attitude I have ever seen since I have been watching football. I joined the legion of Arsenal fans in 1995 and this guy is everything an arsenal player should not be. Besides, he has not shown an ounce of contrition for all his horrible on pitch behaviour and given how much we all like to talk about loyalty, does Liverpool deserve the kind of kick in the teeth he's about to give them given how solidly they've stood by him. What's to say he won't do the same to us next year? I know how many Arsenal fans are still cussing RVP for leaving, he's referred to as the Dutch skunk in many quarters because he left after we'd stood by him through out his 'glassy' period.

WTF is Arsene not buying a Michu or Benteke? For fook sake why gnasher? angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2013
Mod412:

What's your point? I've seen this same exact attitude on various 'arsenal blogs', or you mean people have been silly since 2008? Okay now I get you, nice one.

if there is an exact attitude anywhere, you are the one just joining and spouting ultimatums up n down

The arsenal forum has been here at least since 2008 where we have loked at the impact of financial fair play, wengers youthpolicy and so much stuff

you dont just come and start condemning people yet giving ultimatums

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (3634) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: habayommy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.