Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,476 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2436040 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by usbcable(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
nitlad: Benteke come dey do Kere wa
ke wa kere wa ko
kere wa..
Kere wa ke wa kere wawa.....
Kere wa
To the left kere wa wa
To the right kere wa wa....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VrFQqYJ5-Y

my wife dey ask where you go dig up this song.
chai this song been reign in those dayz
lols
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
R2bees: .

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1256666_fucking_retard_jpgcbc7cf427c7675338e208c4e75d8ee0c[/img]

Your inbecilë son will end up being an abominable reject like yourself if this is the sorta of vile upbringing you have for him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
I really can't be bothered anymore. First game of the season, we have been reduced to shreds in defence.

We have constantly been on this same road season after season. I won't bother having my emotions running high.

Siddon look mode.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
na waa

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
usbcable:

grin
but you have to be your brothers keeper nah.
I wish Arsenal did not make top four last season, I sorta believe that would jolt him and his disciples within the board that the game plan must/has/cannot but change this season.

Gameplan must change ke? Why fix whats not broken? grin grin
This team is good enough to push for the treble bros... cheesy

usbcable: my wife dey ask where you go dig up this song. chai this song been reign in those dayz lols

grin grin grin

For Gayners, we go dig up anything.... Afterall, na dia day - let them enjoy biko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBaK8qYKOjY
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pataki: I really can't be bothered anymore. First game of the season, we have been reduced to shreds in defence.

We have constantly been on this same road season after season. I won't bother having my emotions running high.

Siddon look mode.

Iwo na ti ro pin abi? Heeeyaa... sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW68I_iZ29w
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Just read Ox could be out for three months plus, lol, i'd love to know the number of fit players we have.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olabukola: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
Right now on sky news, wenger going for Michael Owen. This is good as arsenal need an old hand to carry their young stars along. Kudos to arsene. He is a top manager.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
this man pays about £2000 season ticket annually and he gets shafted by wenger - it's so unfair. what's £140m doing in the bank if it's not buying players? ivan and wenger should render their resignation - this man is very correct.....

on top of this, wenger pockets £6m per year and he wouldn't buy quality players. that's just felonious. if arsenal don't qualify for the CL, fans should kidnap wenger and force-feed him cyanide.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pataki: I really can't be bothered anymore. First game of the season, we have been reduced to shreds in defence.

Siddon look mode.
Mr "Bayern are chasing after Kosileyin" how far?? hehehehe what a learner!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by usbcable(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
coogar:
what's £140m doing in the bank if it's not buying players?

using Nigerian palance.

dem do put am for fixed deposit account. he dey yield interest.

coogar:
ivan and wenger should render their resignation - this man is very correct.....
seconded IF they would remain as obstinate as ever.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iykmora(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
is Arsene nuts?? Dis situation is really affectin those dear to us. But why dnt one open his eyes to find another route if d present one closes. I bet you that tomorrow, Wenger will cross his arm, laughin while being interviewed...now tell me if dis man is not a mental case already? Shiorrrrr...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olabukola: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2013

Siddon look mode.
hahahaha when arsenal win two games in a row now una go begin sing and dance Kwam 1
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hmm all this yabs on Arsenal. Na wah oh. Still a red and white and i must say, this is one movie we have been playing for a couple of years now. Its only the first game, but its a disgrace to lose at home to Avilla and aw thinks this team can win the epl?

Even the lads on the team look like they needed some new faces (anyone) to just stimulate some motivation but aw really is stubborn, whether its his decision or that of the board, they have really let themselves and this great club down..

Not all doom and gloom though as they say..Its a marathon, not a sprint.

Dunno what to expect on wednesday night but really, it looks like we are in for another bumpy ride season unless some drastic decisions are made soon, we could also be loosing players like cazorla (by the way looked out of sorts today) and Kos in January or come end of the season at this rate.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lololol

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
Jencejyde:
[size=14pt]Even the lads on the team look like they needed some new faces (anyone)[/size] to just stimulate some motivation but aw really is stubborn, whether its his decision or that of the board, they have really let themselves and this great club down..

What of Yaya Sanogo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2013
dayokanu:

Choi!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2013
dayokanu:

What of Yaya Sanogo

Haba! Dk, so na Sanogo be motivation for a club like arsenal? Menh Arsenal has really reached the lows oh. (when theo is now our set piece taker, smh..). Well time will tell, still a week or so before the window closes, we go see as things go be.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2013
na so e suppose be naa.

may arsenal drop out of cl footy on wednesday after a whitewash. Amen.

then by n3xt month emirates and other sponsors will call to renegotiate their sponsorship. they cant be paying so much for no exposure

shebi una no go hear word ko?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 12:27am On Aug 18, 2013
This Wenger is really getting insane. How can a coach blame the media for his team's loss. Like seriously?
He claims the media got what they wanted so they should be happy. This old dude is such a sore loser.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:06am On Aug 18, 2013
[size=14pt]"People say: 'Buy players, buy players, buy players … ' But who?[/size] We analyse every single player in the world and work 24 hours a day for that. We are serious about it.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/17/arsene-wenger-arsenal-aston-villa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:09am On Aug 18, 2013
StupÍd game !! no thanks to Arsene and the crazy referee.

Wenger has ruined Arsenal and made it the laughingstock of english football. Always waiting for things to go awry before he moves his ašs. Now he blames the media for his misfortunes, grin grin grin that dude has really gone psychotic.

I kind of expected this sha; a rough, bumpy and disappointing start and it may get even worse with the lads we lost today to injuries and suspension.

No time for much talk jur, make I return to my standalook mode until 09/02. angry angry sad sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Osadhody(m): 6:13am On Aug 18, 2013
I'm very sure arsenal will be nowhere to found in the top 4,they may have a space at no 5 or 6
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2013
Osadhody: I'm very sure arsenal will be nowhere to found in the top 4,they may have a space at no 5 or 6
Hmmmmmn........I'm very sure you are related to that Ref...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2013
"You got what you wanted, you should be happy,"
Wenger said to reporters in his post-match press
conference. "Before the start the season that was
all you write in the papers so what do you expect?"
Wenger, though, insisted today's defeat was not
down to a lack of summer investment.
"Could we have won the game with the players we
had on the pitch? I say yes,"
he continued.
"If we don't spend the money, it is because we don't
find the players.
"I am not the only one to work on that, we are a
team that works on that and we are ready to buy
the players if we find the players good enough for
us.
"My job is to make the fans happy, but we haven't
lost a game because of that (not spending).

"We take our work seriously and we analyse every
player in the world and spend 24 hours a day doing
that.
"We are ready to spend, but until we buy players we
have to win football games and it is not an excuse
not to win the game today."

finally we agree on something monsieur wenger. that you are incompetent!!! u dont know what you are doing and have lost touch with reality

f00ool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2013
Where is Debo? I want to read his take on this arsenal team. He always finds a way of defending Arsene and Arsenal when they are indefensible.

Let me hear his spin on this!

Arsene is a disgrace!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2013
Teams P GD PTS
1 Manchester United 1 3 3
2 Aston Villa 1 2 3
3 West Ham United 1 2 3
4 Fulham 1 1 3
5 Liverpool 1 1 3
6 Southampton 1 1 3
7 Everton 1 0 1
8 Norwich City 1 0 1
9 Chelsea 0 0 0
10 Crystal Palace 0 0 0
11 Hull City 0 0 0
12 Manchester City 0 0 0
13 Newcastle United 0 0 0
14 Tottenham Hotspur 0 0 0
15 Stoke City 1 -1 0
16 Sunderland 1 -1 0
17 West Bromwich Albion 1 -1 0
18 Arsenal 1 -2 0
19 Cardiff City 1 -2 0
20 Swansea City 1 -3 0

it starts
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2013
Kay-Dee:
StupÍd game !! no thanks to Arsene and the crazy referee.

Wenger has ruined Arsenal and made it the laughingstock of english football. Always waiting for things to go awry before he moves his ašs. Now he blames the media for his misfortunes, grin grin grin that dude has really gone psychotic.

I kind of expected this sha; a rough, bumpy and disappointing start and it may get even worse with the lads we lost today to injuries and suspension.

No time for much talk jur, make I return to my standalook mode until 09/02. angry angry sad sad

Oh Please, even when he moves his french fam arsè, nothing happens.

Yo team needs a manager that has got a winning mentality not one who has inured, muddled himself up and freely exhumes traits of failure!

Can a failure Psyche a Player up? Literally, even if Messi Joins an Arsene tutored side, he'd mutate overnite into a refined Failure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibime(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]"People say: 'Buy players, buy players, buy players … ' But who?[/size] We analyse every single player in the world and work 24 hours a day for that. We are serious about it.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/17/arsene-wenger-arsenal-aston-villa

Bony was there, he didn't bid.

Aubameyang was there, he didn't bid

Chadli was there, he didn't bid

Drees Meertens was there, he didn't bid

Etienne Capoue was there, he didn't bid

Paulinho, he didn't bid

Victor Wanyama, he didn't bid

Winston Reid contract was expired, he didn't bid

Jores Okore was there, he didnt bid

Aldewereld is still there, he won't bid

These are all players that would improve Arsenal, so what is Wenger talking about?

Busy bamboozling fans with unachievable talks of Suarez.

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (3634) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.