Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2371879 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (3560) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Arsenal 3 spurs 1
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
My people I no forget una o

I wan quick reach the scummies thread first

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nateevs(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Brand new Spurs team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dare2think: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
shame if this spurs team lost.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Walcott is on beastmode
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
dayokanu: My people I no forget una o

I wan quick reach the scummies thread first

Na inside your Nostrils you go carry those instruments go back , olodo!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
remove capoue and bring on lamela .
i wan make we play music for here too today cheesy

dayo ,no lock up instruments o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mithel(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
afrodoc: remove capoue and bring on lamela .
i wan make we play music for here too today cheesy

dayo ,no lock up instruments o

spurs are playing shit, possession doesnt win you games, at the moment they have over 60% of it and arsenal's chances have been more threatening ,kinda reminds someone of one yeye german team that wont gree they were very inefficient undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
mithel:

spurs are playing shit, possession doesnt win you games, at the moment they have over 60% of it and arsenal's chances have been more threatening ,kinda reminds someone of one yeye german team that wont gree they were very inefficient undecided

yeah they do need to be more direct the way andros townsend is going on d right
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Score line flattered Trololham tbf, should have been 3+ to us. Walcot impressed, Giroud making me eat crow- not thorough bred donkey! Magnificent so far. Santi Cazorla must be related to God by blood.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mithel(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Possession doesnt win you games, being efficient does , congrats arsenal wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Fantastic game but hey, this is what Arsenal FC has reduced itself to. Ffs, playing at home against the Scums of London, defending deep with 6 defenders it's not Arsenal-like. Players (World Class) needs to come in, with the sqaud looking thin by the day. Lloris is one heck of a Goalie! Arsenal should've bagged an extra goal if not for him! Sept 2nd here we come!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Arsenal don't need players abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Good win. . . now go show Spurs how to sign quality in the market. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
chamotex: Arsenal don't need players abeg

cheesy u wan start kasala
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
afrodoc:

cheesy u wan start kasala

You said I was celebrating too early eh? Now you see the true state of things. Go and show us the positive signs on your thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
to the drum-wielding trolls. . . . . SPLAT !!! in ya face tongue tongue tongue

3 points in the bag, moving on up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mithel(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
kashmo: Fantastic game but hey, this is what Arsenal FC has reduced itself to. Ffs, playing at home against the Scums of London, defending deep with 6 defenders it's not Arsenal-like. Players (World Class) needs to come in, with the sqaud looking thin by the day. Lloris is one heck of a Goalie! Arsenal should've bagged an extra goal if not for him! Sept 2nd here we come!!

smh, i dont know if they give extra points for being all out attacking ni o, i dont understand , that approach left spurs in tatters and you are here saying something else, you wan lie say u no enjoy each and every of una counter attacks ni?? you people sef , until you have 90-10 possession with 1-0 wins,you dont feel alright
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Kay-Dee:
to the drum-wielding trolls. . . . . SPLAT !!! in ya face tongue tongue tongue

3 points in the bag, moving on up.

I dey dance kukere on top Dayo's head now grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Useless chickens

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Abeg pastor put this pishure on spuddies thread jare. They need to be constantly reminded! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
mithel:

Too bad you lost undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Big, Big game! We were very good defensively. A reminder of how we ended last season. Totts didn't have too many (if any) chances. Good save by Szczesny from Defoe's deflected shot.

Good game by the lads. We still need two or three more players in addition to this team.

Who else thinks we need subtitles when Carragher is talking? grin grin

Interesting 24 hours to go but from Arsene's comments today after the match, a big name or two will come in.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
mithel:

smh, i dont know if they give extra points for being all out attacking ni o, i dont understand , that approach left spurs in tatters and you are here saying something else, you wan lie say u no enjoy each and every of una counter attacks ni?? you people sef , until you have 90-10 possession with 1-0 wins,you dont feel alright
Bros eh, no be so cheesy I enjoyed the counter-attacking plays, the treats posed by walcott et al, and the cohesion at the back. My only distaste was having fullbacks to call up from the bench! Gnabry, Zelamem and Sanogo were the other options left on the bench in a Derby against the scums! What if, for instance, the game went the other way round in favor of Scums. Shey na the inexperience Trio of the aforementioned would tilt the game back in favor of Arsenal? Arsenal should be out playing this lot, abegi grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
proudlysports: Big, Big game! We were very good defensively. A reminder of how we ended last season. Totts didn't have too many (if any) chances. Good save by Szczesny from Defoe's deflected shot.

Good game by the lads. We still need two or three more players in addition to this team.

Who else thinks we need subtitles when Carragher is talking? grin grin

Interesting 24 hours to go but from Arsene's comments today after the match, a big name or two will come in.

See jamb kweshun, me I had my subs on o. Make somebodi no kon bend my ears grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
naijababe: Abeg pastor put this pishure on spuddies thread jare. They need to be constantly reminded! grin

Ok will do grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
As rosy as things are looking now, remember that this squad WILL NOT stand the test of time. Unless we bring in reinforcement by the second , this spurs squad might actually finish ahead of us.
Flamini didn't do too badly considering this was his first game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
3 points in the kitty.

Hopefully we make some good signings tomorrow and lets see how far we go till January.

Happy happy day for me.

ManU lost, chickens were shot down today. Dayokanu and his nuisance band had no room to exhibit their apala music here today.....

Proudly ARSENAL. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Forget story. We still need those top top players.

As it stands, we can't win any game from the bench
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hehehehe grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OAM4J: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Good one.

All #SiddonLookMode #GhostMode #FingersCrossedMode #InsideSourceReporting #AllKindOfSportsReporting to expire in about 24hrs.

#GodSaveWenger
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Congrats on the three points against a top 4 opposition. My worry still lies in our depth. Anymore injuries and this team will literally blow up into smithereens. Again salute goes out to Og12 Ramsey and Flamini (finally a player who doesn't go gung ho forward and screams at teammates to get into defensive positions). I know tw14 fans out there may not like this but im still of the opinion that theo needs to improve his defensive side of the game.He certainly is dangerous going forward but poor jenks was left too exposed on several occasions. I hate the fact that spurs controlled majority of the game(maybe the invincibles era has made some of us accustomed to arsenal always dictating games) but guess that's what we have to live with these days.

Btw Lamela and paulinhio are superb on the ball. Im also in the siddon look mode an am hoping the gaffer has a joker under his sleeves as far as this transfer market is concerned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (3560) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.