Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2371901 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (3560) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Impressive stats smiley

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
read somewhere Zenit want a 10m fee to LOAN Hulk for 1 year.
Anyone who pays that needs there head
examined.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
folahann: Carry on joor Pataki. Proudly9ja, please go and sleep.

We at Pataki-sports are working very hard within the last 12 hours. We shall surely keep you updated with all the relevant news.

Please note, that Pataki-sports has exclusively reported that Ozil will be adorned in our no 11 shirt. cool

mystikal: Imagine this: Ozil providing 25 assists,
Carzola providing an extra 15, Walcott
providing 10 assists. Giroud having fun, RVP looking at Cleverly,
welbeck and Carrick and thinking THAT little
boy inside me F###ed UP

#badbelle comment, i know.

Are you minding that dutch skunk! grin cheesy grin

Currently working under a coach with a poverty mindset. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
proudlysports: ^^^ All these assists, who go score them? cheesy

Oliver na, before. 50 goals in all comp. tongue
proudlysports: ^^^ All these assists, who go score them? cheesy

Oliver na, before. 50 goals in all comp. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Deal with Demba Ba has been cancelled. cool

Chelsea has completely refused to do deal or loan Demba to a rival Premiership club.

Night market running around still on. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EejaNla01(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chelsea can't loan their 4th choice striker na wa o,

And mourinho recently talked about not wanting to do transfer business with rival as old fashioned,claiming in italy players move from inter to juve to milan to juve etc

Rubish! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
In non-Arsenal news, Fellaini hands in transfer request cheesy
Patakisports keep it up

Make I go sleep.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
Arsene might now be forced to go to the French market to get a striker at this late hour.

This is the same man who says he does not panic buy. Our other option is to hold unto Bendtner till January or thereabout. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
proudlysports: In non-Arsenal news, Fellaini hands in transfer request cheesy
Patakisports keep it up

Make I go sleep.

Everton will not sell him. Moyes is a certified dunce, 11 years of working with Everton and ordinary Fellaini he could not get till this very hour.

Get enough rest with your flu.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
WTF!!!! Has Ozil been anounced yet?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Arsenal has called off the loan-out deal for Bendtner with Crystal Palace. This utterly sucks. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Vanilla's look alike o grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AlabaSlim: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AlabaSlim: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Heathen: WTF!!!! Has Ozil been anounced yet?
Itz official.
Ozil to be announced as UTD 1st signing under moyes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pataki: Arsenal has called off the loan-out deal for Bendtner with Crystal Palace. This utterly sucks. undecided

that guy is like a fungus, you cant get rid of him

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ha, we need striker o and it's getting late.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
My Sources Tell Me that Manchester United are currently in Negotiations with Real Madrid in a bid to Gazump Arsenal for Ozil.

Oh God please let this be true! God in heaven, please let it be true!! grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
mystikal: Imagine this: Ozil providing 25 assists,
Carzola providing an extra 15, Walcott
providing 10 assists. Giroud having fun, RVP looking at Cleverly,
welbeck and Carrick and thinking THAT little
boy inside me F###ed UP

#badbelle comment, i know.

Typical evasive Arsenal fans, always contradicting themselves with sham views.

Song and Fabregas to Barca, Clichy and Nasri to Citeh, RVP is better off at United, am sure u know that.

Say the truth and shame the devil cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
I wonder why we are concentrating on the midfield and not the defense and central forward positions.. I understand Wenger is hoping to defend this season by keeping possession in the middle but hey if mukina's baby daddy gets injured what other option do we have? How about the CB position? Na Sagna be our only viable option... Abeg Wenger especially for the sake of champions league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kcjazz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
jackbauersballs: My Sources Tell Me that Manchester United are currently in Negotiations with Real Madrid in a bid to Gazump Arsenal for Ozil.

Oh God please let this be true! God in heaven, please let it be true!! grin cheesy

sorry but your source is lying. Deal is done and dusted. Manchester United is trying to get Fellani apparently the agents dealing with Herreras club are fake and were not sent by United.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
jackbauersballs: My Sources Tell Me that Manchester United are currently in Negotiations with Real Madrid in a bid to Gazump Arsenal for Ozil.

I laugh. Pure hogwash.

It is a shame that the whole ManU board does not understand how minimum buyout clauses work.

Yours fake sources must have told you that ManU is about to strike out something in Spain. Unfortunately, your Herrera deal in Spain is wasted and gone. Ordinary Fellaini, you guys have utterly failed.

Ozil is out of your league with your dunce manager and Woodhead vice-chairman. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
confirmed at last

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pataki:

I laugh. Pure hogwash.

It is a shame that the whole ManU board does not understand how minimum buyout clauses work.

Yours fake sources must have told you that ManU is about to strike out something in Spain. Unfortunately, your Herrera deal in Spain is wasted and gone. Ordinary Fellaini, you guys have utterly failed.

Ozil is out of your league with your dunce manager and Woodhead vice-chairman. grin

I'm a Chelsea fan cool

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Seems like Arsene had it planned all along...The Tease grin

Well done Gunners.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
YES!!!!!!!!

Ozil finally confirmed! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
He [Ozil] is a great player, with proven quality at both club and international level. We have watched and admired him for some time as he has all the attributes I look for in an Arsenal player
Arsène Wenger

www.arsenal.com
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Welcome

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Yes yes yes yessssss grin grin grin!!!!

Ozil Eyes you are oilcome!!!

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mesut....... What a gem.

Can't believe real let him go tbh. Then again I guess they had to fund the Gareth Bale deal somehow.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
German international Ozil joins Arsenal

German international midfielder Mesut Ozil has joined Arsenal on a long-term contract in a Club record deal.

Ozil, 24, joins Arsenal from Real Madrid where he made a total of 159 appearances in three years. During that time he won both La Liga and the Copa del Rey.

The attacking midfielder has been a long-term target and manager Arsène Wenger said: “We are extremely pleased to have signed Mesut Ozil. He is a great player, with proven quality at both club and international level. We have watched and admired him for some time as he has all the attributes I look for in an Arsenal player.

“I have said throughout the summer that we have been working hard to bring in top quality players to this football club. This has involved many many people across the Club and I have always had the full support of the Club in making decisions on the football side.

“Mesut is a top quality footballer who will be a fantastic addition to our talented squad. We are all looking forward to him joining up with us after his international matches with Germany and working with us as an Arsenal player.”

Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis said: “This is an exciting day for all of us. We have signed a world-class player who is one of Europe’s brightest young talents.

“Mr Kroenke, our controlling owner, has always fully supported Arsène and the Club in making significant investments to strengthen our squad and to bring in talented players who fit our style and ambitions.

"Like all of us, Mr Kroenke wants to see Arsenal winning titles and trophies and he has absolute faith and belief in our manager to achieve that. We will continue to work towards that goal and look forward to an exciting season.”

Ozil joined his hometown club Schalke in 2006 at the age of 18 and, after spending two years with the Gelsenkirchen club, he made the move to Bundesliga side Werder Bremen in 2008. After making 71 appearances with Bremen, Ozil made the move to Real Madrid following impressive displays at the World Cup in South Africa. He has made 47 appearances for his country, scoring 17 goals.

Speaking after completing his medical in Germany, Ozil said: “I am thrilled to be joining a club of the stature of Arsenal and am looking forward to playing in the Premier League. It will be great for my own personal development as a player and I am particularly looking forward to working with Arsène Wenger.

“From our negotiations it is clear the Club has huge ambition and I look forward to being part of an exciting future.”

Everyone at Arsenal welcomes Mesut to the Club. The deal is subject to the completion of regulatory processes. His number will be announced via @Arsenal on Twitter shortly.
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/german-international-ozil-joins-arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
"This wholly-owned trust I will pay back the club and the fans in each game. Now I want to help the club to finally win a title." - Ozil

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (3560) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.