Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,398 members, 7,947,674 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2444057 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:39pm On May 04
mostob:
That third goal ehn.... I was baffled.
How did Rice got there?
Running from deep.

Na real upgrade of Xhaka be this.

Na just upgrade on Partey we need now oo.

Chineke, just direct us to our "new" Partey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 6:38pm On May 04
Still the missing piece?

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Vischy: 7:28pm On May 04
mostob:
Dear Wolves, May thy good Lord abide with the this evening as you set out to do the job which he sent thee. May you be victorious.

Amen 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 7:48pm On May 04
It’s really hard to compete with this bald headed man for league title. We can’t even bank on goal difference anymore because this monster and his team are gunning for it too.

I’m still hoping for Tottenham and Westham to do them strong thing sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:49pm On May 04
toluxe0075:
It’s really hard to compete with this bald headed man for league title. We can’t even bank on goal difference anymore because this monster and his team are gunning for it too.

He should leave our league alone. Wetin na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Vischy: 8:58pm On May 04
mostob:

Na by force abi you wan cry no wahala pep is on his last contract by 2025.

So keep hope alive
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 8:59pm On May 04
mostob:
After this season, baba should just leave us alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 9:00pm On May 04
Vischy:

Na by force abi you wan cry no wahala pep is on his last contract by 2025.

So keep hope alive
So he will still be here next season. Which kind wahala be this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Vischy: 10:52pm On May 04
toluxe0075:

So he will still be here next season. Which kind wahala be this

Yeah last season unless he extends his contract.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:16am On May 05
Roland17:

Nwanne, I disagree. The only advantage Bruno has over Partey is his health and conditioning.

There are aspects of Partey game like his cerebral IQ, positional awareness, discipline and ability to read the game that Bruno has significant deficit in and I don’t see the potentials in developing them, especially when I consider he is turning 27 this year.

Bruno plays on the edge all the time and while that can be good sometimes, it can also be catastrophic and cost your team numerical advantage. The high energy he plays with also means he barely finishes games because by final quarter of games, he is spent and has no energy left, leading to substitutions.

Finally, he is not press resistant like Partey. He fouls way too much because of this deficit. We need someone whose presence will help keep Odegaard open. Many coaches go into the game man marking Odegaard with the hopes of pressing Partey but they suffer severe consequences and change tactics immediately because you are wasting your time pressing Partey.
Your analysis of both players is accurate but it is based on now. Partey will not be here forever and so there must be a need for a replacement. Currently apart from Rodri I don't see anyone as good. Therefore the manager will have to mould someone into the image of Partey and so must look for prospective candidates. That is where the likes of Bruno and Douglas Luiz come in. So this discussion is not about whether Bruno is better than Partey, but whether Bruno is better than the other candidates to replace Partey. Like I said whether they will eventually become like/better than Partey will depend on the manager that is coaching them and they themselves. Please emphasise this.

All the points about being press resistant, positioning and game reading can be coached into any player that is willing and able to learn. Forget age. Look at Xhaka, etc.

So while it is not disputed that Partey is the finished product, our search for a semi finished raw material to produce another Partey or someone even better has led us to suggestions of which Bruno stands out. There are other like Zubimendi etc. But Bruno is preferable to me because he has some qualities that even Partey lacks like his pace and high energy, these qualities cannot be coached.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:23am On May 05
mostob:
Who is talking about emotion here? Bruno and Partey are distinct breeds in DM. The only player you can compare him to is Rice as they're quite similar.

No be the same Bruno wey dey Newcastle.
Go back and read my previous post. I said he is comfortable playing as a DM and 8.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:31am On May 05
toluxe0075:

That is why I get pissed off when some folks here say we bottled the league last season.

There was a reason I supported Man City against Real Madrid. That's because I was hoping that extra CL games will make them tired and lose points.

There's still hope sha but we have to first do our job especially against Man United away. Then it is down to the final day.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:02am On May 05
Leyqute:
Still the missing piece?

I never thought bought into his hype… I kukuma talk am for here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 10:29am On May 05
Roland17:

I never thought bought into his hype… I kukuma talk am for here.

I think I pointed out that he’s been lethargic since returning from that ban to Unlimited22 or Skimpledawg on the Chelsea thread. Don’t remember who.

Even before the ban I knew he was on his last legs and was just looking for a last paycheck.

The two wins they had in the last 10 games (5-1 Luton, 2-1 Sheffield), he was not on the pitch.

Any top team wey buy am ehn, the fans go wail taya.

Fantastic player. But he’s at the twilight of his career. Would be difficult to replicate his form or returns in the premier league or any top league. And the ego plenty.

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:58am On May 05
Newly promoted side, Ipswich will be parading an Hale end graduate, Harry Clarke, who joined them permanently in January.

The guy na my kind of defender... Thuggish grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:38pm On May 05
Na this WestHam wan beat City for us?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:07pm On May 05
mostob:
You beat me to it🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:54pm On May 05
See this useless villa
Typical ebening style nowhere to go just come spoil person joy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:54pm On May 05
mostob:
Na prayer mountain I dey so 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:06pm On May 05
See Tottenham too...chai.
E be like say na ham City go use celebrate this title. All their remaining fixtures are against London teams with 'Ham' at the back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:20pm On May 05
mostob:
Newly promoted side, Ipswich will be parading an Hale end graduate, Harry Clarke, who joined them permanently in January.

The guy na my kind of defender... Thuggish grin grin grin
We might be seeing Omari Hutchinson in Ipswich colour too by next season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:27pm On May 05
iamoyindamola:
See this useless villa
Typical ebening style nowhere to go just come spoil person joy
Man is out to haunt us.
This loss should ginger Spurs to go all out against City...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:41pm On May 05
mostob:
Man is out to haunt us.
This kiss should ginger Spurs to go all out against City...
Baba only miracle fit win us the league at this stage
Unfortunately I don't believe in one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:37pm On May 05
iamoyindamola:

Baba only miracle fit win us the league at this stage
Unfortunately I don't believe in one
Miracles do happen but I believe more in getting things done by yourself (in this context).

We had it in our hands and let it go. We will try again next season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:48pm On May 05
mostob:
Miracles do happen but I believe more in getting things done by yourself (in this context).

We had it in our hands and let it go. We will try again next season
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:31am On May 06
All major leagues are done and dusted
Except one EPLLLLLL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:43am On May 06
Who's following the online banter between Keane and haaland
After the goal less draw between city and arsenal where haaland was in ghost mode, Keane called him league 2 striker

During the weekend where haaland scored 4 goals he was referred back to Keane's comment
He responded I don't care about the guy

Now Keane is back again calling him spoilt brat after getting sub

I think these old fools called legend should respect their old age and sit down, I don't know if it's obsession, jealousy or trying to stay relevant but their time has passed
Why going after opposition players when your team is a complete chaos
No wonder they tried to attack him at the Emirates you don't rile or provoke people and not expect reactions

I think last 2 season arsenal fans had sessions with Neville and carragher
I think they got the message afterwards because before then those 2 assholes were on arsenal neck always going after our players and their lifestyles
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wizrose(m): 7:45am On May 06
We are the Red & White army, may January - March be just like sweet November  wink.

the red and white army indeed, that why arsenal will go trophless this season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:46am On May 06
MRSAleroELEFAN

You have shared all the posts I've made in the last 48 hours or so. Should I be afraid? Seeing that your moniker is a new one.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:57am On May 06
mostob:
MRSAleroELEFAN

You have shared all the posts I've made in the last 48 hours or so. Should I be afraid? Seeing that your moniker is a new one.
Same here
Some people can be jobless

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:59am On May 06
mostob:
MRSAleroELEFAN

I thought I was the only one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) ... (3642) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.