Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2383665 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3566) (3567) (3568) (3569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:28am On Jul 11
Shegzdave:
Bookmarked.. I’ll get back to you after the match grin
Why you quote me when match don start na grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:28am On Jul 11
Shegzdave:

@Mostob, Your first prophecy cancelled, last one to be cancelled on the day of the final when England whop Spain with Saka scoring the winning goal

I’ll be there no matter what
The way Spain go take beat you eh... I'll be on this thread to console you. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:29am On Jul 11
Jodera:

I tell Most.ob say him go dey repeat that him come Saturday abi Sunday, him think say I deh joke. grin grin grin grin
Na here we dey Bros... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:30am On Jul 11
Jodera:
Germaphobe and Mostob...
I hail una grin grin grin
Ontop fluke penalty Dem dash una... Spain go do the job. Don't worry.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:39am On Jul 11
mostob:
Na here we dey Bros... grin grin

Lmaoo...
I don tell you say you go deh repeat am.

If I enter search engine, I go see "na here we dey" 100times from you grin grin grin grin

Hope say you dey copy and paste am for easy writing tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:41am On Jul 11
mostob:
Ontop fluke penalty Dem dash una... Spain go do the job. Don't worry.
Lol... Spain would have not been in this final too if the ref no turn blind eye to the blatant handball penalty that Cucu did against Germany.

Spain aren't saint either, so it's fair. We go best them grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 10:31am On Jul 11
Jodera:
Germaphobe and Mostob...

I hail una grin grin grin
If England wins the Euro, I will owe you a glass of 🍷
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:48am On Jul 11
germaphobe:

If England wins the Euro, I will owe you a glass of 🍷
Niceee...

Just start getting the wine ready then grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ijustwantto: 12:05pm On Jul 11
Why u like to dey support clubs and teams wey go dey fall your hand?
So you still don't know dat the club and national team you're supporting are serial bottlers?🤣🤣🤣
Jodera:

Niceee...

Just start getting the wine ready then grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:49pm On Jul 11
Ijustwantto:
Why u like to dey support clubs and teams wey go dey fall your hand?
So you still don't know dat the club and national team you're supporting are serial bottlers?🤣🤣🤣

Na you I go troll on Sunday.
Just bookmark this grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ijustwantto: 12:58pm On Jul 11
Me too cool cheesy
mostob:
The way Spain go take beat you eh... I'll be on this thread to console you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11
Jodera:

Lmaoo...
I don tell you say you go deh repeat am.

If I enter search engine, I go see "na here we dey" 100times from you grin grin grin grin

Hope say you dey copy and paste am for easy writing tongue tongue tongue
Ok na... na here we dey. Harry Kane being on that team sef na another thing. Bit again, na here we dey. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11
Jodera:

Lol... Spain would have not been in this final too if the ref no turn blind eye to the blatant handball penalty that Cucu did against Germany.

Spain aren't saint either, so it's fair. We go best them grin grin
Oya oya... we Don hear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:45pm On Jul 11
mostob:
Ok na... na here we dey. Harry Kane being on that team sef na another thing. Bit again, na here we dey. grin
cheesy grin grin

Just dey drop your congratulations that day Sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11
Jodera:
cheesy grin grin

Just dey drop your congratulations that day Sha grin grin
I go kukuma drop... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bisqit: 6:34pm On Jul 11
Spain all the way. Bring it on. We will show them who is king
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11
Man Utd don sign Joshua. They're now linked to Olmo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3566) (3567) (3568) (3569) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.