Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,028 members, 7,949,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2446000 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11
Ibunkun1:

Na una time. If you like don't win something tangible with it lasts grin grin. Chelsea and Man U won't remain like this forever

This is the gospel I have been preaching to some of my fellow gunners on this thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11
Here comes Skelly!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11
Excellent save by Raya in a 1v1 situation to deny Lyon
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:15pm On Aug 11
Good game. Impressed by Ethan in particular. Make Cali no become new last man abeg o. grin

Solid game from him too. He and Ben White will so rattle defenses during Cks ehn grin
I really hope to see any of our defenders getting up to a dozen goals next season. And also, i want to see goals from the Sanchez spot outside the box. Can also call it the Henry spot. Nelli and Trossard abeg no forget. We need l2 and r2 goals.

Ethan behind Nelli would be such a joy to see in-season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:09pm On Aug 11
daveP:
Good game. Impressed by Ethan in particular. Make Cali no become new last man abeg o. grin

Solid game from him too. He and Ben White will so rattle defenses during Cks ehn grin
I really hope to see any of our defenders getting up to a dozen goals next season. And also, i want to see goals from the Sanchez spot outside the box. Can also call it the Henry spot. Nelli and Trossard abeg no forget. We need l2 and r2 goals.

Ethan behind Nelli would be such a joy to see in-season.
Trossard somehow has it but he hardiy executes it.

Martinelli on the other hand no just get am at all at all. I don't know why he doesn't have that.

See Bruno offside goal ystdy, that Sweet execution, that's what I'm always craving from Martinelli.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:56pm On Aug 11
Another day to say Odegaard is a baller and a world class
Omorr, man was sleek today.

But Martinelli sef, how didn't he see Havertz for that tap in? Man needs to learn how to look up. Jeez!!!

We're ready for the new season!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:48pm On Aug 11
Jodera:

But Martinelli sef, how didn't he see Havertz for that tap in? Man needs to learn how to look up. Jeez!!!

😎👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11
Jodera:

I said it after his first preseason appearance that Odegaard is playing with “swag” now.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:52pm On Aug 12
Our 3rd kit Sha...

Nonsense!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 1:17pm On Aug 12
Jodera:
Our 3rd kit Sha...

Nonsense!!
You mean you don’t like this?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 1:30pm On Aug 12
Shey it’s my eyes but Liba looks bigger

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ijustwantto(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12
Na him leg big cheesy
Shegzdave:
Shey it’s my eyes but Liba looks bigger
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 2:09pm On Aug 12
Ijustwantto:
Na him leg big cheesy
You’re not serious cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:37pm On Aug 12
Shegzdave:

You mean you don’t like this?
Make I see am live Sha. This pictures I'm seeing Is making sense

The ones I saw just made it looked bland and common
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:22pm On Aug 12
Jodera:

In order of preference I will pick the black Away Jersey as number 1, the home jersey number 2 and this third one as the least prefrred.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:24pm On Aug 12
BlueRayDick:

In order of preference I will pick the black Away Jersey as number 1, the home jersey number 2 and this third one as the least prefrred.
Same here too...
Black
Home

Then this one if at all I'll even like it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:34pm On Aug 12
Jodera:
Same here too...
Black
Home

Then this one if at all I'll even like it

This new one looks exactly like the Jersey Loserpool wore when we beat them 3-1 last season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 3:36pm On Aug 12
Jodera:

This one being the least preferred doesn’t make it look bad, it’s goes well as a casual outfit rather than a sports outfit but it’s beautiful nonetheless
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:30pm On Aug 12
BlueRayDick:

This new one looks exactly like the Jersey Loserpool wore when we beat them 3-1 last season
If it's like that then it's not bad. The first few pictures I saw of it ystdy night just doesn't look well in my eyes.

The black and the touch of African design really made me like our 2nd jersey
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:31pm On Aug 12
Shegzdave:

This one being the least preferred doesn’t make it look bad, it’s goes well as a casual outfit rather than a sports outfit but it’s beautiful nonetheless
Yeah....
Maybe I'll get to love it Sha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12
Nketiah deal has collapsed undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12
daveP:

“Nketiah's professional career took off when he made his debut for Arsenal in 2017. He has since become a key player for the club, known for his ability to score crucial goals. In the 2023-2024 season, he scored the opener in Arsenal's 2-1 victory over Nottingham Forest on the opening weekend of the Premier League. He also holds the record as the top goalscorer for England's Under-21 team, with 16 goals in 17 appearances.”

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12
All our jerseys just look ugly this season. Let's hope they use them to win something beautiful.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12
The Arsenal first team had a recovery day today , Bukayo Saka joined at the end of the reserve team training - just worked on finishing back post headers.

It's the mark of professionalism from the young player that he took the three heading chances V Lyon as an area to improve on . With Arsenal going to be more powerful down the left-hand side this season Saka expects to get alot more chances arriving at the back post .

Bukayo stayed behind with three youth players and just repetitively kept knocking crosses into the goal with his head .

He is a true inspiration to the youth players at the Hale End. Totally dedicated and humble.

#arsenalfanaticsnews
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12
daveP:
Marseille no wan pay 30m. Stingy club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12
mostob:
Marseille no wan pay 30m. Stingy club.
My own na 25m was okay.

Now next window, he will go for less than 25m. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12
daveP:

My own na 25m was okay.

Now next window, he will go for less than 25m. undecided
If Arsenal had agreed to 25m, there would have been backlash especially on this thread. We still debated on letting our players go for peanut few days ago na.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12
mostob:
If Arsenal had agreed to 25m, there would have been backlash especially on this thread. We still debated on letting our players go for peanut few days ago na.
Normal. But seeing a bigger deal now is way far than this 25m.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12
daveP:
Normal. But seeing a bigger deal now is way far than this 25m.
Yea... Though I still think Arsenal would have agreed to 25m if not for the 'insultive' bid tabled by Marseille. The initial deal was for 30m to which Marseille agreed only for them to table 17m. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12
mostob:
Yea... Though I still think Arsenal would have agreed to 25m if not for the 'insultive' bid tabled by Marseille. The initial deal was for 30m to which Marseille agreed only for them to table 17m. grin
no mine them. As they no see rival na whyđŸ˜čđŸ˜č

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12
daveP:
no mine them. As they no see rival na why
Exactly.. they're going for Wahi now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:40am On Aug 13
If Bournemouth bid 25m for nketiah
Fvcking take it don't push it

(1) (2) (3) ... (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) ... (3643) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.