Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:23 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2433623 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:25pm On Aug 30
Lush100:
Sterling signs

Nelson to Fulham done (finger crossed)

Nketiah to palace done
Nelson to Fulham abi Ipswich?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30
Jodera:

Nelson to Fulham abi Ipswich?

To Fulham (loan with obligation to buy)-factors dependent.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:33pm On Aug 30
Lush100:

To Fulham (loan with obligation to buy)-factors dependent.
Ohhh... Just confirmed it now.

Thanks.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:35pm On Aug 30
Merino out for 6-8weeks

Omorr.

Hope we won't have another Timber situation after all the whole hope for his signing oo

Thank goodness we're somehow stocked in that department to combat his absence
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 12:34am
Nobody dey talk about odegaard backup shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:55am
Well I have learnt not to have high expectations during our transfer windows anymore. I have decided to trust Arteta and Edu on the process. After all if they get it wrong they will get the bigger stick.

That said, we all know Saka needs a deputy and we don't have that much confidence in Nelson.

Ikebe Super is not all that bad, he has experience and can relieve Saka to finish matches that has been won after 60mins and also play most of the lesser games. I have a strong feeling he will mostly be deployed on the right wing.

Arteta did it with Kai so he might also succeed with ikebe too, afterall they both had a good working relationship at city so they understand each other.

Also from what I gathered, Arsenal is not paying any loan fee and we are only paying 40% of Raheem Sterling’s wages. Fair deal IMO.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:56am
kodded:
Nobody dey talk about odegaard backup shocked

Think Nwaneri.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:34am
Under Arteta, we are now at the peak of our spending.

See, I don’t care if he signs Kiki Musampa, I stopped bothering 2 seasons ago. If he fails to win the league/ UCL, I just hope for the sake of the club’s future, his loyalists have the decency to demand his sack without turning amala or reminding me Pep is still in the league.

Please, we are not spending and investing to this level for Carabao or FA Cup. Arteta has been given funds, his choice of players is his business but no one should ever say he wasn’t backed in the transfer market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:45am
Leyqute:

DaveP

Sterling might actually be a good buy for you guys. You guys signed Havertz from Chelsea too, and he turned out well eventually.

I fully expect Sterling to retire with Manchester United.

He has played for Liverpool, City, Chelsea and now Arsenal… it is only logical to project he would retire starting for United aged 34.

His ambition of playing for all the traditional big 4 would be fulfilled.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 1:49am
ObaIgwe1:

Think Nwaneri.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.