Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,191 members, 7,977,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:15 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2473023 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (Reply)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:40am
Roland17 I watched the game yesterday
It could be new manager syndrome but one thing I noticed is the man lost the dressing room
There was more urgency and I have never seen Russo in such a beast mode before, only in united shirt
I knew she had it that's why I supported letting mediema go, but you see that blackstenuis they need to sell that woman she's our ladies giroud, miss 20 scored 1
Finally we should also move on with our keeper, she not good enough we can get super falcon keeper
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by DeeScan: 7:31am
iamoyindamola:

To your miserable parents

Get help ..

How your fellow comrades put up with you needs to be studied ...

All of fellows on here dey try oo .. How do you accommodate this asswipe sharing the same space with him ...

Well I guess they can see your depression from faraway so they're just being sympathetic by being around you .. .

Get help .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:35am
DeeScan:

Get help ..

How your fellow comrades put up with you needs to be studied ...

All of fellows on here dey try oo .. How do you accommodate this asswipe sharing the same space with him ...

Well I guess they can see your depression from faraway so they're just being sympathetic by being around you .. .

Get help .
Lmao
Coming from an unfortunate soul that is forcing himself on strangers
We can give you the parental care you lack, you have been dying for my attention now you gotten it
You can go and die for all I care

(1) (2) (3) ... (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.