Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,367 members, 7,967,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:13 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2466315 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
fredoooooo: na only gammar una sabi blow , win trophies NO ... grin

ALL THE TROPHY WEY WE DON WON NKO?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Fredooo lif our thread naaa

Na wa... You that are crying more than the bereaved

Gboromiro..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
As at February 2013.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
pickabeau1: Fredooo lif our thread naaa

Na wa... You that are crying more than the bereaved

Gboromiro..

i will leave , if Debosky and Mukina2 want tongue
Gboromiro , is that not a programme on NTA 7 in the 90's tongue grin
biola make una just win league and champions league , you will not see me again here
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
@Fredoooooo

Na wa for you...
ShEbi we are not top top or we've not won in the last 8 years
Leave us naa..

We are happy

Shuooooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Fredooo aint going nowhere - we want our enemies to see our success. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
biola you are happy , me too i'm happy. 8 years of no trophy and still counting, we are both happy grin
Debo you said the same 8 years ago ,remember ? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 4:56am On Dec 25, 2013
See am self
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas to the gooners, good things ahead I tell ya grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:09am On Dec 25, 2013
debosky:

Bros - this isn't about insults. We should've done better in the game. That's the point folk are trying to make, not saying the team should be disbanded.

Yes it's a very good place to be level on points with the table topping team at Christmas, but it's also valid to point out how we could've done better.

All to play for in the second half - up next, The Hammers.

If you are looking for things that could have gone better, let me give you pointers :
i. The Refereeing
ii. The Weather

We can go back a little and add :
i. Our defence in the last ten minutes against Everton
ii. Our schedule this past two weeks.

We can complain about all these things added with the fact that we haven't had a victory in three games. But remember we already all agreed here awhile back that this would probably be the most difficult part of the first half of the season for us. Guess what? We're still top after all is said and done.
What I hope for is for the boys to kick back to life with Ozil leading the line. From what I know about Ozil he hasn't even started anything yet, I think even donkeyanu will agree with me on that.
WENGER JUST NEEDS TO GET A STRIKER ON JANUARY 1st, period.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 7:09am On Dec 25, 2013
fredoooooo: na only gammar una sabi blow , win trophies NO ... grin

These ones no be trophy? Even all ur trophy + aladiye.club (tottenham ) own no gree reach arsenal

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2013
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2013
ajasa4link: These ones no be trophy? Even all ur trophy + aladiye.club (tottenham ) own no gree reach arsenal

No mind them.

According to them football only started in 2006
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
folahann: No mind them.

According to them football only started in 2006

Are you saying assanals relevance ended after 2005?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
proudlysports: As at February 2013.

Here here! Maybe Mike Dean has a role to play in all of this trophylessness surely it can't be coincidental grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
alekside: The most boring game after Manure vs Chelski at Old toilet.
Vintage Mourinho anyway. Wenger needs to come and take Pep Talks from Guardiola on how to beat Mourinho! The streak is embarassing!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
dayokanu:

Are you saying assanals relevance ended after 2005?

It's about the way people try to portray us as a team that has never won a trophy before OR Wenger as a coach that has never won any. People like you do that a lot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
You can find me in the club chilling with Carlton Cole

I ain't into having sex, just scoring scrappy goals... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
folahann: It's about the way people try to portray us as a team that has never won a trophy before OR Wenger as a coach that has never won any. People like you do that a lot.

The fact is what you achieved recently weighs more than achievement during of ages. thats why a club like chelsea currently has more relevance than Notthingham Forest

Wenger as a coach has never won any continental trophy and has been trophylessfor the past 8yrs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
All the west ham defenders should be shot.

Useless buggers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
I heard Newcastle is next right?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Good win - shows the need to be able to bring players of the calibre of Poldi from the bench when we have an injury.

Back to the top of the table - now let's see what Liverpool is made of against the big boys. Up next: Newcastle.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Thank you Arsenal. The bragging continues!!! wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
dayokanu:

The fact is what you achieved recently weighs more than achievement during of ages. thats why a club like chelsea currently has more relevance than Notthingham Forest

So, I guess Swansea, Wigan, Portsmouth all have more than relevance than Arsenal. That is according to your analogy because they won trophies more recently.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
I hope Wilshere will seize the opportunity of Ramsey 's absence to stamp his authority. Ramsey needed a rest and this injury has come at a not too ominous period
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
folahann:

So, I guess Swansea, Wigan, Portsmouth all have more than relevance than Arsenal. That is according to your analogy because they won trophies more recently.

Of course. Where is Mr Ajinomoto sef? Licking his wounds somewhere I am sure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by omodapson(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Funny how things happen so fast, Liverpool went from being first to fourth on the league table in a matter of hours. The more reason why Arsenal should guard against any further slip off. The more there are, the bigger the gap between the teams that matter.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by omodapson(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
folahann:

Don't mind the talkative. He can even say Eyimba has more relevance in world football than Arsenal because they've been winning trophies consistently. Shior
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Haha !!! . . . . . that's why we like Theo.
Welcome back Poldi, superb way to announce your return.
Make I no hala too much about Giroud cos we won but come January, Wenger should berra sign a striker .
Back to the top of the pile, up next Nucasule. cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:39am On Dec 27, 2013
Playing Santi through the middle is definitely something Wenger should consider, he snuffed the life out of West Ham with incisive passing and disciplined ball possession, don't forget he is also technically apt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (3682) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.