Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2372151 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (3560) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2016
ChristineC:

Jamie Vardy is nothing to roll over for. A fortunate season with a fortunate team. He's nowhere as good as Harry Kane, Romelu Lukaku, Diego Costa, Sergio Aguero or Olivie Giroud.
Believe it or not Arsenal is getting a third rate at 30. Thats not saying he will not score but is that the level your team want to be? I read a post here of someone making comparisons with Robin van Persie, I laughed so hard my head ached.
Coming from someone whose team just signed a disaster for 30M and still planning to sign another 34 year old. Get a mirror, a concave mirror
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2016
ChristineC:

Jamie Vardy is nothing to roll over for. A fortunate season with a fortunate team. He's nowhere as good as Harry Kane, Romelu Lukaku, Diego Costa, Sergio Aguero or Olivie Giroud.
Believe it or not Arsenal is getting a third rate at 30. Thats not saying he will not score but is that the level your team want to be? I read a post here of someone making comparisons with Robin van Persie, I laughed so hard my head ached.
Arsenal fans love to live in delusion. It soothes their pain of trophylessness.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Coming from someone whose team just signed a disaster for 30M and still planning to sign another 34 year old. Get a mirror, a concave mirror
The 34 year old proven winner Jamie Vardy will not be bold enough to offer assistance in boot cleaning.
Who is the '30M disaster'
A constant in defence as Ivory Coast stumped to the African title
Ever present as Villareal moved in leaps and bounds in the Europa
Imperious for Villareal as the qualified for next edition of the champions league.
How's good is your use of adjectives young man undecided

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2016
ChristineC:

The 34 year old proven winner Jamie Vardy will not be bold enough to offer assistance in boot cleaning.
Imperious for Villareal as the qualified for next edition of the champions league.
Vardy played in a supposedly weak team and out performed the big strikers and just a goal shy of Kane to finish runner-up in goals.
Secondly he's got EPL experience all he needs is adapt to the team and not the league.
how ur 34 year old adapts to the league and team at that menopause age only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2016
ChristineC:

Diego costa ,Giroud and lukaku better than vardy? grin some of these online pundits reminds me of Gary Neville

The same Kane that was believed to have been a season wonder last year, vardy a fortunate season with a fortunate team? cheesy oshey football analyst I'll watch you on sky sport by mid day cry

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Diego costa ,Giroud and lukaku better than vardy? grin some of these online pundits reminds me of Gary Neville

The same Kane that was believed to have been a one season wonder last year, vardy a fortunate season with a fortunate team? cheesy oshey football analyst I'll watch you on sky sport by mid day cry
can you prove to me right now that I have the time Jamie Vardy is better than any of those guys?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nihilist: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2016
ChristineC:

These are exagerations and lies though grin

Let's talk about that Nations Cup first.

Bailly that conceded freekick inside his own box 18 against Mali? The next game he commited a needless foul and copped a yellow in the 26th minute and his manager was so frustrated that he couldn even wait for half time and subbed him immediately. In the semi-finals against Congo he was at it again, conceding a penalty via handball. In the final against Ghana, he started fighting with John Boye and was lucky not to get booked for that offence, but trust Eric, he still managed to cop a yellow.

Infact the guy was a liability to CIV throughout that tournament, and they won the tournament despite not because of him.

Now to Villareal.

Bailly only entered that 1st team because Mussachio copped an 8 month Injury. As soon as he came back, Bailly dropped to the bench straight. Then Mussachio copped another injury.
Ever present bawo? Bailly only played just over half the league games for Villareal...and only because first choice was injured.

I read somewhere that Villareal conceded 1.1 goals per la liga game with him and 0.5 goals per game without him....though that was a comment on a skysports article so I can't confirm. But I know the guy copped 7 yellows in his first 9 games of the season.

When even his own manager has publicly complained about him twice, then larm don blow.

Aunty Christy...sorry for you. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
ChristineC:
can you prove to me right now that I have the time Jamie Vardy is better than any of those guys?
his stats against Giroud

Vardy: 24 goals in 38 games (total).
Giroud: 24 goals in 54 games (total).
Vardy: 24 goals in 36 EPL appearances.
Giroud: 16 goals in 38 EPL appearances.
Vardy a goal every 1.5 EPL games.
Giroud a goal every 2.375 EPL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Also for vardy to have won the league with a relegation purported team says a lot, you can't win the league by fluke, they worked hard and deserved it..

Aside Harry Kane and Aguero, the rest are average,mid table strikers, benteke comes to mind.

D.costa looks like a 1/2 season wonder, he's no where in chelsea and Spain's squad anymore

So as of present form, J.vardy is no doubt among the best 3 strikers in the league, it remains to be seen what become of him next season though

..but there's a saying from the football profs that goes thus " you are as good as your last match/season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nihilist:

Bailly that conceded freekick inside his own box 18 against Mali? The next game he commited a needless foul and copped a yellow in the 26th minute and his manager was so frustrated that he couldn even wait for half time and subbed him immediately. In the semi-finals against Congo he was at it again, conceding a penalty via handball. In the final against Ghana, he started fighting with John Boye and was lucky not to get booked for that offence, but trust Eric, he still managed to cop a yellow.

Infact the guy was a liability to CIV throughout that tournament, and they won the tournament despite not because of him.

Now to Villareal.

Bailly only entered that 1st team because Mussachio copped an 8 month Injury. As soon as he came back, Bailly dropped to the bench straight. Then Mussachio copped another injury.
Ever present bawo? Bailly only played just over half the league games for Villareal...and only because first choice was injured.

I read somewhere that Villareal conceded 1.1 goals per la liga game with him and 0.5 goals per game without him....though that was a comment on a skysports article so I can't confirm. But I know the guy copped 7 yellows in his first 9 games of the season.

When even his own manager has publicly complained about him twice, then larm don blow.

You pple should stop wasting ur time educating this ChristineC all her arguments have been lame, Vardy even went on to break Ruud Van Nistelrooy's goal streak record at Old Trafford.
She's having orgasm cos her team signed a nobody who no one wants to touch, his team was even looking forward to dispensing him at any price. guess who showed up with 30M.
So much for pulling power.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
the trophyless ones moan in agony!!!!
how's ya signing of Vardy and Mahrez going?
Buhahhahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nihilist:

Now to Villareal.

Hmm another one chance market?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nihilist: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hmm another one chance market?

I dunno mehn. Most pundits seem to agree that he has potential. But a lot of people are arguing that Manyoo were maga'd.

Me? i'm just doing my duty as an ABU
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nihilist:
I dunno mehn. Most pundits seem to agree that he has potential. But a lot of people are arguing that Manyoo were maga'd.

Me? i'm just doing my duty as an ABU

I dunno, especially if the guy grew up in Africa ts been a while I saw defenders that grew up in Africa do well. Maybe because of the discount on their ages or the lack of football discipline generally

Also Villareal are known to play deep Maybe Maureenho wants to start rebuilding a bus.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
ChristineC:

Haba!

I don't think he is that bad na. For a guy who
-broke Van Nisteroy's record
-scored 24goals
-one of which was in the top 10
-won the SWA player of the year

He is not Aguero and he is a risk but he is not bad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Vardy played in a supposedly weak team and out performed the big strikers and just a goal shy of Kane to finish runner-up in goals.
Secondly he's got EPL experience all he needs is adapt to the team and not the league.
how ur 34 year old adapts to the league and team at that menopause age only time will tell.
Ibragadabra eee!

Jose must hear this.

Ibra: I will tell my mummy for you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Vardy even went on to break Ruud Van Nistelrooy's goal streak record at Old Trafford.
This is where u know the illiterates that try too desperately to sound smart.....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
This is where u know the illiterates that try too desperately to sound smart.....

You just dey here dey terrorize these losers!

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Shut up!!! Who cares if it was away from old-Trafford at least the fixture was against yawnited, yawnited was so useless they couldn't help their legend keep his record. all they needed to do on the day was keep Vardy away from the score sheet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Shut up!!! Who cares if it was away from old-Trafford at least the fixture was against yawnited, yawnited was so useless they couldn't help their legend keep his record. all they needed to do on the day was keep Vardy away from the score sheet.
Lol. All this one na story.

How is RVD a United legend?? And who Legend don even epp?? Henry that u bîtches consider as one of the greatest Arsenal players and a legend sef, was it not a Barca Jersey he exchanged with Kobe when they were snapping picshor together few months back. So tell me again, who exactly legend don epp??

Speaking of useless clubs, remind me again which useless club sold its best player and captain to a direct rival??

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mehn, assnal is so useless that henry denied them when it mattered most. He had to rep barca, a club he spent few seasons at and won everything.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol. All this one na story.

How is RVD a United legend?? And who Legend don even epp?? Henry that u bîtches consider as one of the greatest Arsenal players and a legend sef, was it not a Barca Jersey he exchanged with Kobe when they were snapping picshor together few months back. So tell me again, who exactly legend don epp??

Speaking of useless clubs, remind me again which useless club sold its best player and captain to a direct rival??

Still doesn't change the fact that Vardy broke Ruud boy's record against Manure...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by opinchinoo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Guys jst wondering bellerin vs colman:Pace wu do u tink is faster
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
I hope France qualify before their 3rd game so martial can play.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
EPL 1-0 Your League.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dmitri Payet, what a baller!

Meanwhile, Giroud scored for his team tonight. Well done son!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
So this tourney don start angry angry it's not easy to be an engineer oo . Jesu Kristi so I'll miss euros
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
So this tourney don start angry angry it's not easy to be an engineer oo . Jesu Kristi so I'll miss euros

You dey underwater...?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Who needs Vardy when u ve Giroud.....

Olivier Giroud Completed Passes for #FRA

1st minute (kick-off)

27th minute

+1 goal

That's it!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Who needs Vardy when u ve Giroud.....

Olivier Giroud Completed Passes for #FRA

1st minute (kick-off)

27th minute

+1 goal

That's it!
When are u coming out of the closet?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 11, 2016
Hardetayour:
When are u coming out of the closet?
The day u finally ve some sense wink

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 12:13am On Jun 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
The day u finally ve some sense wink
You just had to use foul language. Keep it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (3560) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.