Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,069 members, 7,933,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) (30450 Views)

Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti / Abia: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alex Otti (LP), Dismisses APC, PDP's Suits / Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:54am On May 28
🤔
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by salem1996: 8:58am On May 28
He's not the first politician neither the last to cry in public, yet, mean nothing deep in.

Next

2 Likes

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by dododawa1: 8:58am On May 28
NIGERIAN LEADERS

POLITICANS
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by omoredia: 8:59am On May 28
If you see blind person for this Nigeria u go cry if u are a human being

2 Likes

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:01am On May 28
Thundafireseun:
grinTrust any Nigerian Politician at your own peril….

A lot of people still don’t know this man was a strong APC MEMBER

Continue Dey play
dis one sef go make me cry oh... Blind people marching... Omo

2 Likes

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Cmanforall: 9:02am On May 28
Where are the tears?

Let him first pay teachers of these students minimum wage
NairaOcean:
Children’s Day took an emotional turn when Governor Alex Otti broke down in tears during the event's match pass. His Excellency was deeply moved by the sight of deaf and mute children participating in the parade, a moment that left a profound impact on everyone present.

The celebration began with vibrant energy as children from various schools marched in the parade, showcasing their enthusiasm and spirit. Gov Otti, the guest of honor, was visibly delighted, as each group passed by. His presence added a special touch to the festivities, and his joy was contagious.

However, as the procession continued, a group of deaf and mute children also joined the march. Their determination and unity were evident as they communicated silently, yet powerfully, through their synchronized movements. This sight struck a deep chord with Gov Otti.

Overwhelmed by the resilience and courage of these children, Gov Otti’s demeanor shifted dramatically. Tears filled his eyes as he watched them march with pride and strength, despite the challenges they face daily.
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Mandela27: 9:03am On May 28
The big guy that is blind gave me a serious goosebumps

1 Like

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Blaze14k: 9:04am On May 28
Thundafireseun:

Continue Dey play

Lol strong apc member 😂😂😂
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Freebills12: 9:05am On May 28
[/color]
Thundafireseun:
grin[color=#000099]Trust any Nigerian Politician at your own peril….

Continue Dey play

He is not a human being? God forbid that I will have a friend like you. Everything is not politics. Do you know how emotional u will be if its u in that position, you have lost touch with reality under the alter of politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by phorget(m): 9:06am On May 28
Thundafireseun:

Continue Dey play

Even among the disciples there was still a Judas, if Otti was still in APC and doing what gives his people happiness I'm sure they will still sing his praise.
Political party is just the platform to which an individual contests an election but the total performance of that individual is solely their own responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by chimacharles(m): 9:06am On May 28
It marvels me the way we criticize everything we see. Reading the information alone can make you emotional if really you are a human being.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Thundafireseun: 9:08am On May 28
Blaze14k:

Lol strong apc member 😂😂😂

What is funny??

You obviously don’t know Otti …

You think he just fell off from the blue sky
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Drone95(m): 9:08am On May 28
Ideje:
That's a leader with the people at heart. If you see a Leader who came to serve you will know

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us Your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/5UUR4NcsRtHEAqrC6
guy teach me this logo thing na😍
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Thundafireseun: 9:09am On May 28
Freebills12:
[/color]

He is not a human being? God forbid that I will have a friend like you. Everything is not politics. Do you know how emotional u will be if its u in that position, you have lost touch with reality under the alter of politics

[color=#000099]God forbid I have a dunce as a friend like you
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Metordman: 9:09am On May 28
NairaOcean:
Children’s Day took an emotional turn when Governor Alex Otti broke down in tears during the event's match pass. His Excellency was deeply moved by the sight of deaf and mute children participating in the parade, a moment that left a profound impact on everyone present.

The celebration began with vibrant energy as children from various schools marched in the parade, showcasing their enthusiasm and spirit. Gov Otti, the guest of honor, was visibly delighted, as each group passed by. His presence added a special touch to the festivities, and his joy was contagious.

However, as the procession continued, a group of deaf and mute children also joined the march. Their determination and unity were evident as they communicated silently, yet powerfully, through their synchronized movements. This sight struck a deep chord with Gov Otti.

Overwhelmed by the resilience and courage of these children, Gov Otti’s demeanor shifted dramatically. Tears filled his eyes as he watched them march with pride and strength, despite the challenges they face daily.
u can never see Buhari or Tinubu emotional. Never. That is one of the xteristics of APC leaders. DEAD CONSIENCE
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Deepspirituals: 9:10am On May 28
Mrexcell:
So that fine black boy is also deaf and dumb? This life get as e be.
Really !
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Beautifulday: 9:12am On May 28
Thundafireseun:

Continue Dey play

He was never a strong member of APC less than he was a strong member of APGA and LP.

A man is defined by character not association.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Beautifulday: 9:14am On May 28
Lionize:

USA doesn#t have the kind of politicians and people Nigeria has

You are wrong. They have worst. What they have we don't have is a working system.
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:15am On May 28
Djoel:

Mumu boy, don't go and get a job. Where is a dislike button when you need one? angry

You’re senseless

2 Likes

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by pusapou(m): 9:18am On May 28
Thundafireseun:

Continue Dey play
why are you such an enemy of progress?
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by eteba(m): 9:21am On May 28
Gov Otti means well for the Abians, and God will help him succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by temielects(m): 9:23am On May 28
Give me the days if my youth and I will pay anything for it.. it sucks been old 😔
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Thundafireseun: 9:25am On May 28
pusapou:
why are you such an enemy of progress?

Progress to your shallow brain is defined as a grown man crying in public because of handicapped kids ….

Congratulations
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by brightovio007(m): 9:26am On May 28
I hope he continuing his good work till the end.
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:27am On May 28
Thundafireseun:

Continue Dey play
oga get out here biko

1 Like

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Thundafireseun: 9:27am On May 28
bluecircle470:

You’re senseless

Thank you so much for reminding him ….@ Djoel

I thought I was the only one that noticed

1 Like

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:28am On May 28
Bitterkola100:
Hahaha.
No be only tears na downpour.
As a governor you refuse to pay their parents common 30k minimum wage but you are crying on stage.
If i fall for any Nigeria politician gimmick make i bend.
you can't never be satisfied until dey cut their heads for you EWU Fulani

1 Like

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Sharz: 9:29am On May 28
BEST GOVERNOR I EVER SEE IN NIGERIA
GOD BLESS YOU SIR, MORE STRENGTH AND GRACE TO YOU GOVERNOR ALEX OTTI

2 Likes

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:30am On May 28
Ekaette1621990:
Oti Otilooooooo

Let me follow you and cry.

It's not easy to loot State funds.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂
otti good work since he assumed work is paining you EWU Fulani

3 Likes

Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by Thundafireseun: 9:32am On May 28
Beautifulday:

He was never a strong member of APC less than he was a strong member of APGA and LP.

A man is defined by character not association.

Oga stop deceiving ur self…

A Bishop , or pastor , or Immam who meddles with thieves will in no distant time become a thief too…

My point is association matters a lot
Re: Gov Alex Otti Broke Down In Tears On Children’s Day (Photos) by zoghys: 9:34am On May 28
NairaOcean:

I doff for your humanity, Mr Governor. This is the kind of leader we need in this corrupt stricken country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report / Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK / Buhari To Commission Cross River Noodles Factory, Fertilizer, Chicken Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.