Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,847 members, 7,902,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Spiritual Experiment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Experiment (97 Views)

Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Experiment by Kei144(m): 10:39pm On May 27
Is. 55:10 As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
Is. 55:11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

In Is. 55:11, God says that His word cannot return to Him without accomplishing what it says. God’s word cannot return to him unless a human being speaks the word back to Him. According to Is. 55:11, when a human being speaks God’s word back to Him, the human being will experience the power of God’s word in her/his life.

Jn. 3:34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.

In Jn. 3:34, Jesus Christ says that as the one God has sent speaks words of God, God gives the Spirit without limit. Who is the one God has sent? In Jn. 20:21, Jesus Christ said to his disciples, “As the Father sent me, I am sending you.” Therefore, every disciple of Jesus Christ is sent by God. Who are the disciples of Jesus Christ? Everyone who is baptized into Jesus Christ in water and in the Spirit is a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Ep. 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy
Spirit,
Ep. 1:14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession — to the praise of his glory.

A person who is baptized into Jesus Christ in water and in the Spirit has received the initial deposit of the Holy Spirit. This initial deposit is highly limited in what it can do. The measure of the Holy Spirit in a Christian needs to be increased in order for the Christian to easily demonstrate the Spirit’s power (1 Co. 2:4). In Jn. 3:34, Jesus Christ tells us how to easily increase the measure of the Holy Spirit in a Christian; frequently speak words of God.

Now let us go into [b]the experiment [/b]that is the purpose of this message.

Mt. 5:48, Ep. 5:27
By your grace, Holy Father God Almighty, I will be perfect, even as you, our heavenly father are perfect. I will be holy and blameless. In the name of Jesus Christ.

Mt. 22:37-40
By your grace, glorious Father God, I will always love you with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my mind and with all my strength. I will love my neighbor as I love myself. In the name of Jesus Christ.

Lk. 6:31
By your grace everlasting Father God, I will do to others as I would have them do to me. In the name of Jesus Christ.

1 Jn. 3:2, Jn. 8:29, Jn. 4:34, Jn. 14:12
By your Lord God Almighty, I will become like the Lord Jesus Christ. I will always do only what pleases you. My food O God is to do your will and to finish your work. I will do all the works that the Lord Jesus Christ did during his earthly ministry. Greater works than he did will I do. In the name of Jesus Christ.

Above prayers are derived from the indicated verses of the Bible. The prayers basically return God’s word to Him with application to the Christian’s life or circumstances. The experiment is to continually say these prayers every morning and evening (last thing in the night and first thing in the morning). Do your best to never break the cycle. You will see what God will do in your life.

March 31, 2024: This season will become a season of exploration and discovery. These two things will take place as we walk in and with the Holy Spirit and by activating the Word of God through continuous application to our lives and circumstances by faith.

https://ft111.com/thetrumpet.htm

We touch the hem of God’s garment by returning His words to Him; God responds by touching us with His Holy Spirit. The measure of the Holy Spirit (or Anointing) in us increases in the process.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

3 Things That Money Cannot Buy / When God Wants To Bless You / Acculturation And Plagiarism Of Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.