Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Fear God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear God (60 Views)

The Generation That Don't Fear God / How Can You Love And Fear God? / Reason Why You Must Fear God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear God by God2man2again(m): 4:54am On May 28
It is foolishness and stupidity to believe that you can do whatever you like in this world and get away with it.

The only way you can get away and nothing will happen to you in this world is when you are not born into this world but I am here to disappoint you that once you are born into this world and you are a human being, you are already in trouble and you are in the hands of the invisible God, who will judge you in whatever you do.

I am sorry to tell you that this world is like a cage for human beings and the only way you can get out of this world is for you to die, I mean death by any means, natural death, death by sickness or disease, death by killing yourself or accident or whatever death.

Therefore, it is safer and advisable for you to do the will of the person who put you inside this world or the cage, God is the person who put you inside this cage called world.

I repeat, God is the person. Without this God, you cannot be born into this world.
Without God, you cannot exist.

When you begin to talk about God, you need to know that you are talking about somebody you cannot really understand, you are talking about mystery, something that is hidden, something that is beyond your own understanding, something that is difficult to understand, so it is understandable for some people to say that there is no God, this is because God is a mystery. God is difficult to understand.

If you say or believe that there is no God, you are not being careful in your thinking because the way the world is designed and even your own body system, your brain, your digestive system, your eyes are wonderfully created. Somebody must behind this intelligent design of the world, the sun, the moon, the stars, the birds that sing, the animals, the fish of the sea and all other wonderful creatures, if you sit down and you begin to examine all these things including your own body system, you will discover that there is an intelligent being behind these wonderful things.

When you say there is no God, it is an excuse for you to do unreasonable things, to behave in a very bad manner without thinking of the consequences because you believe nobody will hold you responsible for your bad behavior but I am so sorry to disappoint you that God will judge you now or when you leave this world. It is a must for God to judge you. You cannot escape it.

Who is this God we are discussing?
Who is this God we are talking about?

It is almost the same question Moses asked God himself in Exodus 3-13-14
" And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the Children of Israel and shall say unto them, The God of your Father's hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them?"

God answered Moses in verse 14:

"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the Children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.'

The phrase " I AM THAT I AM" is loaded with meanings.

Meanings: I am who I am;
I will become what I chose to become;
I am what I am;
I will be what I will be;
I create whatever I create;
I am the Existing one.

I AM WHO I AM
He is staying his name, (LORD) Yahweh.

He is.

He is stating He is the eternal one who has no beginning or end . He is the really real, the ultimate reality.

He is saying, I am real.

Isaiah 40 :28 " Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding"

When it comes to God, don't bother yourself about searching of his understanding because you will not be able to understand everything about God. God is God. Period.

Another powerful scripture about God is found in John 1:1-3
" In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing that was made."

Mathematicians will relate that this statement is somehow confusing but loaded with meanings.

How can the Word that was with God became God himself?

Many will will not understand. Many will say the Bible is full of nonsense.
Many will misinterpret the Bible to their own destruction.
Many will fight the Bible not knowing that they are fighting God indirectly.

That is why in John 1:4-5" In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not"

The truth is, one needs to go spiritual to understand spiritual things especially the Bible, you will need inspiration and revelation to understand the mysteries of God.

I HAD AN ENCOUNTER.

In the year, 1999 or so, I can really remember everything, I did 7 days fasting and broke the fast, I think I did another fasting again about 7 days or so no food except water and I was praising God, I saw a very BIG HAND like a man's hand in the Heaven, the description of that hand was unimaginable, the light that was coming out from that light that was coming from that Big hand was so powerful that it is difficult to set your eyes on it continuously, the light was too much to behold, I heard a voice which i cannot say now.

That's enough for about the encounter,
now, what am I trying to explain?

I am warning you that you should fear GOD and obey his commandments because at the end of your life, the judgement of God is waiting for you whether you believe it or not.

It is also corroborated in the book of Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
" Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter, fear God and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil"

Hebrew 10:31 " It is a fearful thing to fall into that hands of the living God"

When you fall into his hands, that's all, you cannot appeal or beg after death.

Now is the time to amend our ways before the living God and seek Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of our faith before it is too late.

Tomorrow may never come. Today is the
day for the new beginning in Christ Jesus.

FEAR GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Allow Your Mind Rule You Into Eternal Damnation. / Solution Encounters / Get Ready To Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.