Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja (3106 Views)

The Amount Someone Spent To Graduate In Uk / UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by haneetram: 6:37am On May 28
Having to study conveniently is completely worth it especially in Nigeria. Sometimes the only cost is money but it was a great spend to study in peace.
YouTube- Tina Haneet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZV_C4S3y44?si=RCquR6rNuxdqJbUj

1 Like

Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by Nackzy: 6:45am On May 28
Money Na water

1 Like

Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by Koppaguard: 8:36am On May 28
If you want to learn how to create any type of website, you can chat me, goodnews is that you can now create functional websites with just your mobile phone, My tutorial is comprehensive enough, in less than a week if you can't create your first website come 4 ur refund, the tutorial is on WhatsApp through real time screen sharing, I will also provide video guide incase u want to try it out in your leisure time aswell.

1 Like

Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by Mikespecialone(m): 9:43am On May 28
Na ur money na , Wetin consign us

1 Like

Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by danzaki63: 11:07am On May 28
Was this video part of the study?

1 Like

Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by AL1ENWARE(m): 11:50am On May 28
PS4 Pro 1TB low version 7 available
Check signature for link to picture and price
Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by Cassandraloius: 12:47pm On May 28
Congratulations 👍
Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by sacajawea: 1:48pm On May 28
Nackzy:
Money Na water
Huh??
Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by Koppaguard: 4:07pm On May 28
Koppaguard:
If you want to learn how to create any type of website, you can chat me, goodnews is that you can now create functional websites with just your mobile phone, My tutorial is comprehensive enough, in less than a week if you can't create your first website come 4 ur refund, the tutorial is on WhatsApp through real time screen sharing, I will also provide video guide incase u want to try it out in your leisure time aswell.
Sirhush I don't have access to my mail folder, kindly chat me on WhatsApp 08066674014

1 Like

Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by Krak(m): 6:12pm On May 28
haneetram:
Having to study conveniently is completely worth it especially in Nigeria. Sometimes the only cost is money but it was a great spend to study in peace.
YouTube- Tina Haneet

What were you studying and what was the outcome and result of the study?
Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by EriMma1: 7:43pm On May 28
haneetram:
YouTube- Tina Haneet

Hello sister. Success on your studies.

Sister, Please help me. I need an accommodation to resume work after my accommodation got demolished while I was down with stroke in the hospital may the good lord bless you as you help me thank you ma.

I just subscribed to your channel

Nice and luxury hotel suite

https://www.nairaland.com/8106837/hello-fam-heres-proof-im

Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by Allsmilez999: 8:27pm On May 28
“.5”
Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by OgaTheTop2: 11:17pm On May 28
You sure you studied conveniently? You sure what you studied entered your head?

Okay.
Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by wiseone28: 1:04am On May 29
Wow you try
Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by sulakishop(m): 3:17am On May 29
Hope you have a meeting with the president there....
Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:30am On May 29
We just like pepper each other in this country for no reason. Both the hotel and their customer doing this type of review are in the same boat.

Why will a hotel in this same country that I am seeing charge upwards of $3k for just a night?

Which kind yeye service are they even giving to customers to demand such an outrageous sum?

This is why these politicians steal recklessly, Yahoo boys and all manner of crimes are on the increase daily because of some these rogues with their overpriced services.

And the werey wey bring this kind news come our side, wetin you want make we follow you do? Abi you are a paid agent of theirs hoping to catch clients here? Well good luck to y'all.

1 Like

Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by EriMma1: 3:37pm On May 31
Hi sis please extend a helping hand to me please
Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by Wotowotoman: 8:07pm On Jun 02
EriMma1:
Hi sis please extend a helping hand to me please

Beggy Beggy say na hi sis. Hahaha. A whole Ikoyi big girl begging strangers online. Na wa o. You don ask your chevron guys? grin

1 Like

Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by Wotowotoman: 8:10pm On Jun 02
EriMma1:

Hello sister. Success on your studies.

Sister, Please help me. I need an accommodation to resume work after my accommodation got demolished while I was down with stroke in the hospital may the good lord bless you as you help me thank you ma.

I just subscribed to your channel

Nice and luxury hotel suite

https://www.nairaland.com/8106837/hello-fam-heres-proof-im

Beggy Beggy. Tomorrow you go still use another one of your several monikers to insult her. OP please pay this beggar no mind. She will insult your life after you send her the money. Very ungrateful beggar angry

1 Like

Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by EriMma1: 9:42pm On Jun 02
Wotowotoman:

Beggy Beggy. Tomorrow you go still use another one of your several monikers to insult her. OP please pay this beggar no mind. She will insult your life after you send her the money. Very ungrateful beggar angry

It's obvious you have run mad . Continue with your madness. Frustrated animal. Even me wey get challenge I'm still more sane than you which shows you too
Are not finding it easy in life.
Re: I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja by Wotowotoman: 10:05pm On Jun 02
EriMma1:

It's obvious you have run mad . Continue with your madness. Frustrated animal. Even me wey get challenge I'm still more sane than you which shows you too
Are not finding it easy in life.

Your village people are doing very well. Make dem continue to dey apply pressure grin grin

Op, you can see proof. Someone that was begging me for money has now come to be insulting me. That’s how she will do to you if you mistakenly send her money.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: Not Ready For E-Registration Yet? / When Is Uniben Direct Entry Screening Exam (PDE) Coming Up. / Oko Polytechnic Anambra Post Ume 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.