Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

I Mistakenly Deleted The Pictures And Documents On My Phone On Telegram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Mistakenly Deleted The Pictures And Documents On My Phone On Telegram (214 Views)

I Mistakenly Deleted My Whatsapp Database. It Contains My Biz History. / 'putting Your Phone On Alarm Can Save Your Phone If Stolen' / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Deleted The Pictures And Documents On My Phone On Telegram by Atturu: 7:07am On May 28
I was trying to clear some pictures and videos on telegram yesterday night, but I mistakenly deleted all the pictures, videos and documents on my phone.

Is there a way I can retrieve the documents, pictures and videos back?

A lot of the documents are very important and I don't want to lose them. I need help on how to recover them please
Re: I Mistakenly Deleted The Pictures And Documents On My Phone On Telegram by Atturu: 9:39am On May 28
I will be so glad if I can get solution to this issue on nairaland
Re: I Mistakenly Deleted The Pictures And Documents On My Phone On Telegram by VeryDarkMan01(m): 9:39am On May 28
Atturu:
I will be so glad if I can get solution to this issue on nairaland

I think I quoted you

I understand how frustrating that must be! Fortunately, there are ways to recover deleted files on your phone. Here are some steps you can take

Check Telegram's trash folder Telegram has a trash folder where deleted files are stored for a short period. Check if your files are still there.

Use file recovery apps Download and install file recovery apps like:
DiskDigger (for Android)
Recuva (for Android and iOS)
EaseUS MobiSaver (for Android and iOS)
Dr. Fone (for Android and iOS)

These apps can scan your phone's storage and recover deleted files

Check Google Photos or iCloud If you have Google Photos or iCloud backups enabled, you might have a copy of your deleted files in the cloud.

Remember, file recovery is not always guaranteed, so act quickly and be patient. Good luck

Also, consider enabling cloud backups or using a file manager app with a trash folder to avoid accidental deletions in the future
If the above steps don't work, contact me for professional data recovery service via WhatsApp below
Re: I Mistakenly Deleted The Pictures And Documents On My Phone On Telegram by Atturu: 9:42am On May 28
VeryDarkMan01:

I think I quoted you
I'm just seeing your message...Thank you

I thought is something that can be easily recovered cause I just deleted them yesterday on telegram.
Re: I Mistakenly Deleted The Pictures And Documents On My Phone On Telegram by Atturu: 9:56am On Jun 13
VeryDarkMan01:

I think I quoted you

I understand how frustrating that must be! Fortunately, there are ways to recover deleted files on your phone. Here are some steps you can take

Check Telegram's trash folder Telegram has a trash folder where deleted files are stored for a short period. Check if your files are still there.

Use file recovery apps Download and install file recovery apps like:
DiskDigger (for Android)
Recuva (for Android and iOS)
EaseUS MobiSaver (for Android and iOS)
Dr. Fone (for Android and iOS)

These apps can scan your phone's storage and recover deleted files

Check Google Photos or iCloud If you have Google Photos or iCloud backups enabled, you might have a copy of your deleted files in the cloud.

Remember, file recovery is not always guaranteed, so act quickly and be patient. Good luck

Also, consider enabling cloud backups or using a file manager app with a trash folder to avoid accidental deletions in the future
If the above steps don't work, contact me for professional data recovery service via WhatsApp below
Thank you boss

I'm grateful for your help

(1) (Reply)

Swapped Samsung Galaxy A51 Board During Screen Repair At Samsung Auth Dealer / OPPO 2019: The Exploration Of 5G & 10x Lossless Zoom / Infinix Note Five Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.