Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) (6935 Views)

Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 / KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Amazingzee: 4:03pm On Jul 09
Who wrote their exams today? How was it guys
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by qanda: 7:22pm On Jul 09
Study with the First Bank job test study pack on Q and A App.

Also study with the HCP material at the CBT section of the App. Cover numeric, banking awareness, verbal reasoning, comprehension

Get Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by AlienRobot: 7:51pm On Jul 09
Study with the updated first Bank study pack...

Chat me up on alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Amazingzee: 9:44am On Jul 10
Amazingzee:
Who wrote their exams today? How was it guys
Is it that nobody has done theirs here? How was it na
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Dhatgirl: 9:13pm On Jul 10
For those that wrote today please were there graphs??🙏
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by easybusy: 10:34pm On Jul 10
Please someone should just answer na, let’s know if the past questions are in line
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Amazingzee: 10:55am On Jul 11
easybusy:
Please someone should just answer na, let’s know if the past questions are in line
I've not done mine but they said they did, the ones from jkk were more than the HCP
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Felix6555: 12:59pm On Jul 11
just be good in normal basic maths, comprehension passages, sentences correction, nearest in meaning, opposite in meaning, graphs in maths and business maths and current affairs
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by easybusy: 1:04pm On Jul 11
Amazingzee:

I've not done mine but they said they did, the ones from jkk were more than the HCP

Alright thank you, when are you writing?
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Amazingzee: 4:40pm On Jul 11
easybusy:

Alright thank you, when are you writing?

Friday
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by easybusy: 7:25pm On Jul 11
Amazingzee:

Friday
please when you’re done let me know how it is, mine is on Saturday
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by easybusy: 6:01pm On Jul 12
Please if you’ve written, can you please let me know what to expect?
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Amazingzee: 6:37pm On Jul 12
easybusy:
please when you’re done let me know how it is, mine is on Saturday

It was okay, just the time with the lengthy passages. 1 hour for 50 questions.
Tables on that printer, region and product w,x, y and z, then question on average, word problems, current affairs on firstbank board directors, g7 countries, ecowas, inflation, gdp and the English part, the passages were plenty abeg, then opposite and similar in meaning.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Ayomide2345: 10:39pm On Jul 12
When are they releasing the score?
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by annyjbae(f): 12:33pm On Jul 13
Those of us that wrote yesterday was given 30mins for 50 Questions in Abuja, and same center is giving others today 1 hour to write. I don't know what they are doing.
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Thesmallone: 1:29pm On Jul 13
annyjbae:
Those of us that wrote yesterday was given 30mins for 50 Questions in Abuja, and same center is giving others today 1 hour to write. I don't know what they are doing.

Wrote in Abuja,yesterday too
Na 30mins them give us o

1 Like

Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by okallaamaka: 2:46pm On Jul 14
Please does anyone have any idea when they are going to release our scores?
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Dhatgirl: 7:26pm On Jul 14
In 3 weeks max
okallaamaka:
Please does anyone have any idea when they are going to release our scores?
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Analyst96: 4:02pm On Jul 15
After Releasing the scores, whats next?
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by hardhelt: 1:27pm On Jul 17
I wish everyone one who took the aptitude test success.

We will be providing those who will proceed to the Assessment Centre stage of the recruitment, mentorship and simulation sessions to help them succeed seamlessly.

You can send a mail to hardhelt@yahoo.com to be added to the recruitment group.
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by mandonnels(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17
hardhelt:
I wish everyone one who took the aptitude test success.

We will be providing those who will proceed to the Assessment Centre stage of the recruitment, mentorship and simulation sessions to help them succeed seamlessly.

You can send a mail to hardhelt@yahoo.com to be added to the recruitment group.
When will the results be released
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Flekky21(f): 4:07pm On Jul 19
Thesmallone:

Wrote in Abuja,yesterday too
Na 30mins them give us o

Wrote in abuja to, it was 50mins for mine on 13th July
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Victorakay1: 6:40pm On Jul 21
When is training school likely to open sef...July is almost over...I wonder what the plan is,and no feedback yet
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Chiemelavic3: 11:47am On Jul 22
Has anyone received a feedback regarding the test?
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by okallaamaka: 3:58pm On Jul 22
Nop nothing yet
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by blessinggift048: 10:19pm On Jul 22
please any update yet?
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Victorakay1: 6:54am On Jul 23
Victorakay1:
When is training school likely to open sef...July is almost over...I wonder what the plan is,and no feedback yet

When?
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by easybusy: 6:07pm On Jul 24
Someone I know said she got a mail, for a reassessment of some sort, did anyone else get such mail?
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by santali23: 7:24pm On Jul 24
easybusy:
Someone I know said she got a mail, for a reassessment of some sort, did anyone else get such mail?

I received mine
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Zezex: 7:27pm On Jul 24
Pls when did you get the email and is it the same as the first one
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Victorakay1: 7:33pm On Jul 24
Did anyone apply for the sales academy program too?..any mail to that regard?
Re: First Bank Pan-african Trainee Programme 2024 (nationwide - Diploma/degree) by Winnyyyy: 7:49pm On Jul 24
I just got a mail concerning an invitation to a virtual assessment centre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Story As A 3rd Class Degree Holder / Creative Associates Intl.fresh Graduate & Internship Job Vacancies(14 Positions) / Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.