Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,093 members, 7,949,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Prayers For Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers For Children (89 Views)

Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Children by kpakpandoN(m): 8:16am On May 28
PRAYERS FOR CHILDREN

1. Father, thank you for the gift of children. Thank you Lord for all the children around me; thank you for their lives, health and sound mind.

2. Father, I ask for mighty testimonies over all the children I come in contact with. Let me always have reasons to rejoice over them.

3. Father, please build a wall of fire around all the children in my family, church, and community. Make them untouchable to the devil and his agents, in Jesus’ name.

4. Father, please surround the children around me with the right people. Do not allow them to be influenced wrongly, in Jesus’ name.

5. Father, pour out Your Spirit on all the children around me. Let them blossom and flourish in your goodness and grace, in Jesus’ name.

6. Father, please provide the parents around me with the resources that they need to take care of their children. For the children without parents, Lord, You are the Father of the fatherless; please send help to them.

7. Father, as we celebrate Children’s Day across the world today, please remember those who are looking up to You for children of their own and grant them answers to their prayers, in Jesus’ name.

8. Father, give all the children in my family, church, community, and the nation as a whole, hearts that yearn for You. Let them grow up pleasing You and doing Your will at all times, in Jesus’ name.

9. Father, please give all the children that are connected to me in one way or the other good success in their academics. Give them the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to excel, in Jesus’ name.

10. Father, please let Your supernatural guidance abide with every child in my family, church, and community. Guide them in every area and at every stage of their lives so that they don’t make costly mistakes, in Jesus’ name.

11. Father, please break any generational curses that might exist in the lineage of all the children around me. Please raise a standard against every evil plan of the enemy concerning them, in Jesus’ name.

12. Your personal prayer point for all the children around you.

Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Dominion In Rest (part 3) / When God Made You / There Is No Superman To Save The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.