Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,016 members, 7,899,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

Are You Struggling To Make Sales? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are You Struggling To Make Sales? (160 Views)

How I Made My First Million... Are You Struggling Like Me, Read This / A Plea For Help..how Fulani Cattle Destroyed A Farm Of A Struggling Youth In Kad / Why Are Pigs In Africa Struggling To Meet The Growth Rate Achieved In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Struggling To Make Sales? by hollamie(m): 8:52am On May 28
Are you pouring your heart into your agricultural business but the profits just aren't flowing?

You're not alone! Many farmers face challenges turning their passion into prosperity. That's where Naija Farmer steps in! ‍‍

Join us tomorrow at 11 AM for a FREE session packed with proven strategies to boost your agribusiness sales and finally see the financial rewards you deserve!

Here's what you'll learn:

Secret sales techniques specifically designed for the agricultural market.

Proven strategies to maximize your profits and minimize losses.

Expert tips on growing your business and reaching new customers.

Don't miss out!

Add this event to your calendar NOW!
(We can't add it for you, but we can make it easy to remember!)

Share this with any fellow farmers who might be struggling! Sharing is caring, and a thriving agricultural community benefits everyone.

Wednesday, May 29 • 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM

Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/mef-jzcb-pgy
Or dial: +27 10 823 1225 PIN: 430 375 987#

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/mef-jzcb-pgy?pin=9107699214520

(1) (Reply)

A Chicken House In Nigeria Uses Livi Poultry Cages To House 50,000 Laying Hens / Doussie, Mussivi, Kosso / Automatic Fire Off Extinguisher Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.