Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu (21402 Views)

Court Jails Woman Six Months For Currency Racketeering In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Man For Currency Racketeering In Akwa Ibom / Three In EFCC’s Net For Currency Counterfeiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by tungamaje: 1:46pm On May 28
Jsucre:
the thing wey full Dei-Dei under bridge like ordinary paper
That's it. Come to Dei Dei under bridge and see aboki boys waving the new notes looking for buyers. Anyway who arrests a malam?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by IkeGod9891(m): 1:47pm On May 28
Why haven't dey arrested the once in dei dei junction?. Pulling strength only in d east.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by IkeGod9891(m): 1:49pm On May 28
tungamaje:

That's it. Come to Dei Dei under bridge and see aboki boys waving the new notes looking for buyers. Anyway who arrests a malam?

Aswear Efcc operational method is annoying n nairaland is quick to assassinate images from the east side
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by CheapHomes1: 2:00pm On May 28
what is the difference between what these guys are arrested for and what POS are doing? when will bank MDs be arrested for directing their branches to hoard and ration cash even when there is no pressure?
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by CheapHomes1: 2:01pm On May 28
tungamaje:

are POS operators not selling cash?
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:39pm On May 28
Get the bank managers that do this shitt all over Nigeria AND PROSECUTE THEM. angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by Sleekfingers: 2:47pm On May 28
Burruchaga71:
Did they stole the money?
This is business for christ sake

It is against the law in Nigeria. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.....
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by AlhajiCSO: 3:10pm On May 28
MartinCorridon:

Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of your women... I can bet anything your mum dey that 99% because na loyal customer grin
mynd44 nlfpmod seun
rule 2
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by Tugee: 3:57pm On May 28
StOla:
Arrest them all.

Trace it up to the bank official that released the new notes to the culprits, and you would have struck the head of the snake.

And you seriously believe that EFCC doesn't know the main culprits?
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by 7arrows: 4:07pm On May 28
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/H2uWYG65zFAegBa3/?mibextid=oFDknk

Another misplaced priority. They should arrest the banker's who sold the notes to them. Or did they steal the notes? Useless corn tree with useless EFCC (jobless people)
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by freddie009(m): 4:09pm On May 28
I am not a party freak but I was in marriage the woman who sells new naira notes you transfer 10,000 to get 6,000. I was surprised.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by Inosky: 4:34pm On May 28
And in the bank today, they told me they can't give me more than 20k old rumpled naira, that there's no cash. So, where's this new mint naira notes coming from? Cr@zy country
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by 123yes(m): 5:12pm On May 28
This is a common business in most of the motor packs in the north
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by marenkurz: 5:46pm On May 28
So, what are POS people doing?
Nigeria is a funny country.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by Barcalee: 7:39pm On May 28
Lagos should be their selling point
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by ritux: 9:38pm On May 28
They should equally arrest all POS operators. We are virtually buy money with money.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by Sammy5413(m): 9:42pm On May 28
Please tell me our governors were the ones arrested
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by Laple0541(m): 2:42am On May 29
Misplaced priority

People have been selling new notes for decades as far as I know, and the act has little on no impact on the overall performance of the economy or value of the currency.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by Lumarstone: 4:30am On May 29
Henix:
This is common at Onitsha Main Market

Not only in Onitsha Main Market, just come down to some places here in Abuja, places like Kwuba, Gwarimpa, Central District Area etc, you will see many guys that displayed the Nigerian currency (mint) on the road side for sale. #100 and #200. If it's offense, I urge the government start the arrest from people in Lagos, Kano and Abuja. Let the arrest go round.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two For Currency Racketeering In Enugu by Jsucre(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03
tungamaje:

abi o. dei-dei boys business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano / Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) / Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.