Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Result Checking Portal Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Result Checking Portal Needed (614 Views)

School Result Checking Portal Script / See The Web App I Made For Checking COVID-19 Stats / Result Checking Portal For Pry N Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Result Checking Portal Needed by Chukslar: 11:10am On May 28
I need a result checking portal.
The primary function will be for schools to be able to login, register and check students results.
If you already have such let me know so that we can finalize offline.
Re: Result Checking Portal Needed by Devaro: 11:54am On May 28
Chat me on Whatsapp but keep #1,200,000

1 Like

Re: Result Checking Portal Needed by etoluw: 1:12pm On May 28
Chukslar:
The primary function will be for schools to be able to login, register and check students results.

I can help you build one that is tailored to your particular needs.
You only pay when you are completely satisfied with it
Re: Result Checking Portal Needed by Kaczynski: 2:15pm On May 28

Inbox let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: Result Checking Portal Needed by princely4ever: 4:31pm On May 28
Chukslar:

Readily available. Contact me for link & more info (if interested pls reply back so I can leave you my contact to reach ne)
Re: Result Checking Portal Needed by wizgrade3: 8:02am On May 29
Chukslar:

Hi, I am the developer of wizgrade school manager with many amazing and great features.

Search for wizgrade online or visit https://www.nairaland.com/4780628/wizgrade-school-manager-open-source for more information.

You can chat me @ +2348030716751

wizgrade version 1.3 will currently been release soon (June, 2024)with more outstanding features and will no longer be open source again. Thanks

https://github.com/igweze/wizgrade
Re: Result Checking Portal Needed by Shedrick: 1:10pm On May 29
Chukslar:

Chat me up for an affordable and well designed-Programmed School Portal. 09023407751 The Application is built already.
Re: Result Checking Portal Needed by Chatflick(m): 10:36pm On May 29
Chukslar:
If you still need, reach out to me. You can pay after I deliver 0808.8718.376
Re: Result Checking Portal Needed by GrimReaper001: 1:48pm On Aug 08
[
wizgrade3:

Hi, I am the developer of wizgrade school manager with many amazing and great features.

Search for wizgrade online or visit https://www.nairaland.com/4780628/wizgrade-school-manager-open-source for more information.

You can chat me @ +2348030716751

wizgrade version 1.3 will currently been release soon (June, 2024)with more outstanding features and will no longer be open source again. Thanks

https://github.com/igweze/wizgrade
Can you pls create exam schedule so an examination can be set to release on a particular date and time also pls add webcam for students during CBT exams so admins can enable or disable webcams to minimize cheating 😁, love the wizGrade project btw.
Also is the project really no longer going to be open source? I'm a student and I'd be really grateful if it continued being open source Plssssssssssss reconsider 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.
Thanks 🙏
Re: Result Checking Portal Needed by airsaylongcome: 11:32pm On Aug 08
GrimReaper001:
[
Can you pls create exam schedule so an examination can be set to release on a particular date and time also pls add webcam for students during CBT exams so admins can enable or disable webcams to minimize cheating 😁, love the wizGrade project btw.
Also is the project really no longer going to be open source? I'm a student and I'd be really grateful if it continued being open source Plssssssssssss reconsider 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.
Thanks 🙏

Veyon.io for managing the computers (including webcam), Safe Exam Browser for a secure browser for the exam. Moodle or ILIAS as the backend for the exam
Re: Result Checking Portal Needed by dandylass: 6:02pm On Aug 17
Chat me up on 08036292779 already have one in use by many schools
Re: Result Checking Portal Needed by osedumandre(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22
Please reach us for purchase and installation

develop@awnetenterprises.com

(1) (Reply)

Cloud Solutions | Cloud Services – Storm Network. / Over 20,000 People Earn $300 With This Every Day. Care To Find Out How? / Email Marketing Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.