Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:36 AM

Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May (1265 Views)

Nigerian Airlines To Shut Down All Operations On Monday Over Fuel Costs / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa / British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by chiagozien(m): 11:58am On May 28
Breaking:
Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May, Biafran Remembrance Day Anniversary

In a report gathered by Family Writers Press International, major airlines operating through southeast has closed down operations.

According to report, giant airlines such as Air Peace, United Nigerian Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines, and others have no seat for sale on their websites for Thursday, 30th May 2024.

This is following the total lockdown issued by IPOB for the annual 30th May, Biafra Anniversary Day in the Eastern region.

Family Writers Press International.

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by chiagozien(m): 11:59am On May 28
No movement in east on 30th May, Only student taking exam are allowed and they must be on their uniforms.

We must remember millions of our people killed in genocide by Nigerians against Eastern region.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by ablejesus26(m): 12:06pm On May 28
chiagozien:
No movement in east on 30th May, Only student taking exam are allowed and they must be on their uniforms.

We must remember millions of our people killed in genocide by Nigerians against Eastern region.

It is a good initiative,one I applaud ipob for kicking but don't you dare go about trying to compell anyone who feels otherwise.

You ipob niggas should come to terms with the Reality that all are Igbo but all can never be ipob. Ipob is a registered LTD in UK,before Ipob is,Igbo was,stop trying to corner or oppres people to do your biddings this is the same reason why it's been more than 10yrs now yet You have made zero progress in your scam freedom struggle.

God rest the Souls of the fallen Biafran Heroes.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by chiagozien(m): 12:18pm On May 28
ablejesus26:

It is a good initiative,one I applaud ipob for kicking but don't you dare go about trying to compell anyone who feels otherwise.

You ipob niggas should come to terms with the Reality that all are Igbo but all can never be ipob. Ipob is a registered LTD in UK,before Ipob is,Igbo was,stop trying to corner or oppres people to do your biddings this is the same reason why it's been more than 10yrs now yet You have made zero progress in your scam freedom struggle.

No body is forcing you to sit at home that day,Ask any Biafran about may 30th and he will voluntarily tell you he will observe it in honour of our people killed by your Nigeria.

One Nigerians like you that always mock the memory of our dead are free to go on with their normal business.

Our Heroes your Death are not in vain,we are here to accomplish what you started and fought for.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by kettykin: 12:23pm On May 28
I think this is fine, the one I don't support is endless sit at home, biafra is really worth celebrating with workshops, Ted speeches, talk shows , literature, movies and not just sit at home.

Igbo landing ,biafra ,aro vs anglo war will forever be one of those best things that happened to the black race, let's hallo and cherish the biafran heritage .
I will find time to do a documentary for the gen z for the May 30th

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by ablejesus26(m): 12:39pm On May 28
chiagozien:
No body is forcing you to sit at home that day,Ask any Biafran about may 30th and he will voluntarily tell you he will observe it in honour of our people killed by your Nigeria.

One Nigerians like you that always mock the memory of our dead are free to go on with their normal business.

Our Heroes your Death are not in vain,we are here to accomplish what you started and fought for.

Senseless rant.

I don't have any problem with any group seeking self determination bcus it is a legally recognized right.
But when your self determination becomes self destruction,it is common sense for any sensible Human being not to pally with such agenda.

Ipob has and will never ever achieve anything meaningful in their scam struggle bcus the majority right thinking hustling Igbos know that this is just a scam package.

Your mnk doesn't have an ordinary pure water business or kindergarten school in isiama Afara Umuahia as investment,yet he went about charging his brainwashed efulefus to bring destruction upon the region while is family enjoy the loot in safe UK. Yet you want sensible Igbos to perceive such a man as a leadership figure,You are a JOKE.
All ipob have and will ever have as man power are thugs, cultist, kidnapers,drug runners and criminals claiming freedom fighters ,they have no place in deciding the future of the Region.
Take your Taliban wannabe Biafra to sambisa forest, it will never ever ever be allowed in Igboland.

I am not going anywhere on may 30.
God rest the Souls of the gallant Biafran fallen Heroes.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by Okwyjesus(m): 12:43pm On May 28
chiagozien:
Breaking:
Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May, Biafran Remembrance Day Anniversary

In a report gathered by Family Writers Press International, major airlines operating through southeast has closed down operations.

According to report, giant airlines such as Air Peace, United Nigerian Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines, and others have no seat for sale on their websites for Thursday, 30th May 2024.

This is following the total lockdown issued by IPOB for the annual 30th May, Biafra Anniversary Day in the Eastern region.

Family Writers Press International.

My MUM' s first brother died in the war and my great grand Mum also went missing during the war.

I remember them....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by mrvitalis(m): 12:51pm On May 28
ablejesus26:

Senseless rant.

I don't have any problem with any group seeking self determination bcus it is a legally recognized right.
But when your self determination becomes self destruction,it is common sense for any sensible Human being not to pally with such agenda.

Ipob has and will never ever achieve anything meaningful in their scam struggle bcus the majority right thinking hustling Igbos know that this is just a scam package.

Your mnk doesn't have an ordinary pure water business or kindergarten school in isiama Afara Umuahia as investment,yet he went about charging his brainwashed efulefus to bring destruction upon the region while is family enjoy the loot in safe UK. Yet you want sensible Igbos to perceive such a man as a leadership figure,You are a JOKE.
All ipob have and will ever have as man power are thugs, cultist, kidnapers,drug runners and criminals claiming freedom fighters ,they have no place in deciding the future of the Region.
Take your Taliban wannabe Biafra to sambisa forest, it will never ever ever be allowed in Igboland.

Name one separatists group that has achieved anything without causing it's self some harm I dare you

Hypocrites like you would rush to condemn IPOB but would never condemn the Nigerian government handling of the Biafra agitation

IPOB was peaceful for 5 years how did Nigeria treat them, were they ever called to the table?.

Did Nigeria ever address any of their demand

Criticism for IPOB without more criticism for the Nigerian government is hypocrisy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by ablejesus26(m): 1:03pm On May 28
mrvitalis:

Name one separatists group that has achieved anything without causing it's self some harm I dare you

Hypocrites like you would rush to condemn IPOB but would never condemn the Nigerian government handling of the Biafra agitation

IPOB was peaceful for 5 years how did Nigeria treat them, were they ever called to the table?.

Criticism for IPOB without more criticism for the Nigerian government is hypocrisy

You are just brainwashed to the grave.

I am not one to hide the Truth with any coloring.
I have never been a supporter of the Nigerian system,but that doesn't mean I should be brainwashed like you to support criminals claiming freedom fighters,who use the covers of self determination to carry out criminality and draw the senseless fg Army into the peaceful Region.

You brainwashed efulefus came hard on Uwazurike when your onye oshi London scammer launched his propaganda and falsehood against Him but called Uche Mefor sabo for asking for accountability from MNK

Ipob is as bad as the evil Fg,bless God the Taliban wannabe ipob doesn't have such Powers at their disposal them for worse pass the criminal Fg.

Take your Taliban wannabe Biafra to sambisa forest,it will never ever be accepted in Igboland.

A Biafra where cultist,thugs, kidnapers and criminals claiming freedom fighters will hang the heads of those who choose not to be brainwashed by this scam ipob is never going to be accepted in SE.

The initiative to honor the Biafran fallen Heroes is a good one.

God rest the souls of the Biafran fallen Heroes.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by Burruchaga71(m): 1:07pm On May 28
mrvitalis:

God bless you.
Biafra Amaka

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by mrvitalis(m): 1:09pm On May 28
ablejesus26:

You are just brainwashed to the grave.

I am not one to hide the Truth with any coloring.
I have never been a supporter of the Nigerian system,but that doesn't mean I should be brainwashed like you to support criminals claiming freedom fighters,who use the covers of self determination to carry out criminality and draw the senseless fg Army into the peaceful Region.

You brainwashed efulefus came hard on Uwazurike when your onye oshi London scammer launched his propaganda and falsehood against Him but called Uche Mefor sabo for asking for accountability from MNK

Ipob is as bad as the evil Fg,bless God the Taliban wannabe ipob doesn't have such Powers at their disposal them for worse pass the criminal Fg.

Take your Taliban wannabe Biafra to sambisa forest,it will never ever be accepted in Igboland.

A Biafra where cultist,thugs, kidnapers and criminals claiming freedom fighters will hang the heads of those who choose not to be brainwashed by this scam ipob is never going to be accepted in SE.

The initiative to honor the Biafran fallen Heroes is a good one.

God rest the souls of the Biafran fallen Heroes.
You failed to answer any of my question
You failed to counter me

Show me your post condemning nigerian government on the handling of Biafra agitation I dare you

IPOB is a scam yes but Nigeria is a biggest scam

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by Egalitarian1: 1:19pm On May 28
Before nko, so if una no travel go SE that day shey una go kpai?

Abegi, everything mustn't be news ni.

Even me wey dey live and work for SE, if I go out on that Thursday make I bend. Na total work free day for me ni. In fact, from Wednesday evening, una no go see me outside my apartment.
My life is still very precious to me mbok!

Meanwhile, any news from our Palace of the moment? I no dey talk of gunfire kiniko kiniko, na better news ni.

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by chiagozien(m): 1:22pm On May 28
ablejesus26:

Senseless rant.

If I read all those trash you wrote up there, make I bend. grin grin

But trying to reply you I saw your last statement.

Enemy of Biafra like you claim he will voluntary sit at home on 30th May in honour of Biafra heroes,Yet you're accusing ipob of forcefully imposing sit at home on we the real Biafrans. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by ablejesus26(m): 1:27pm On May 28
mrvitalis:

You failed to answer any of my question
You failed to counter me

Show me your post condemning nigerian government on the handling of Biafra agitation I dare you

IPOB is a scam yes but Nigeria is a biggest scam

The Nigerian govt is a massive gigantic Scam no capping.

Self determination in a clime like Africa is no joke for starters,even in Spain the Catalonian don't have it easy talk of Nija with the black minded leaders. Did the Catalonians secessionist pick up arms and begin to intimidate even Catalonians with who have different opinions??

Before mnk used his lying machines to take the spot light off massob the agenda was truly self determination now it's plainly self destruction especially with that fat Buffon ekperima leading the armed wing of the criminals claiming freedom fighters.

I had it with your ipob when you guys went on SM praising and charging the ugm calling them saints and Angel.

A man who jubilates over the death of his own just to spite his enemies is worse than the said enemy.

Go and rest with your fruitless agenda,Igbo doesn't believe in your agenda hence the region continues to hand over power and authority to the SE govt that says NO to ipob.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by chiagozien(m): 1:32pm On May 28
mrvitalis:

You dey take that hypocrite serious.

All he does is attacking Ipob and calling them scam,that Kanu is not fighting for Biafra but running a scam business and ipob is a registered company.

What I notice about ablejesus26 all this long is he's an outcast from Ipob.

So he now drive by pains anytime Ipob is mentioned

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by flokii: 1:33pm On May 28
How will the South East progress with this kind of attitude and lifestyle the Igbos have embraced as a way of life?.. Which sensible investor will ever want to make meaningful investments in that region with this sort of wickedness?

Later they will come out to cry marginalization and be blaming Yorubas and Hausas for their woes when infact they are the architects of their own downfall.
Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by swagana: 1:35pm On May 28
chiagozien:

How is the safety of those students guarrateed on that very day?

Even the Jews that lost 6 million people during the WW2 do not declare sit at home to punnish the living in honour of the dead.
They observe memorial services accross the world to honour them.
Russians lost 22 million people during WW2 they do not lock their people up in the name of honouring their heroes.
Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by chiagozien(m): 1:39pm On May 28
flokii:
How will the South East progress with this kind of attitude and lifestyle the Igbos have embraced as a way of life?.. Which sensible investor will ever want to make meaningful investments in that region with this sort of wickedness?

Later they will come out to cry marginalization and be blaming Yorubas and Hausas for their woes when infact they are the architects of their own downfall.
All of a sudden enemies of East love And care about us grin grin

The same people that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria soldiers for killing hundreds of innocent youths in East

God punish such kind of love

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by mrvitalis(m): 1:39pm On May 28
ablejesus26:

The Nigerian govt is a massive gigantic Scam no capping.

Self determination in a clime like Africa is no joke for starters,even in Spain the Catalonian don't have it easy talk of Nija with the black minded leaders. Did the Catalonians secessionist pick up arms and begin to intimidate even Catalonians with who have different opinions??

Before mnk used his lying machines to take the spot light off massob the agenda was truly self determination now it's plainly self destruction especially with that fat Buffon ekperima leading the armed wing of the criminals claiming freedom fighters.

I had it with your ipob when you guys went on SM praising and charging the ugm calling them saints and Angel.

A man who jubilates over the death of his own just to spite his enemies is worse than the said enemy.

Go and rest with your fruitless agenda,Igbo doesn't believe in your agenda hence the region continues to hand over power and authority to the SE govt that says NO to ipob.
If igbos doesn't want Biafra is it not the more reason nigeria should conduct referendum to shut them up

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by jmoore(m): 1:49pm On May 28
mrvitalis:

If igbos doesn't want Biafra is it not the more reason nigeria should conduct referendum to shut them up
Referendum doesn't fall from the sky. How many politicians in the national assembly have presented your matter? None!

No be to shout referendum up and down. Vote in politicians that are proIPOB if you know what you want.
Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by mrvitalis(m): 1:49pm On May 28
jmoore:

Referendum doesn't fall from the sky. How many politicians in the national assembly have presented your matter? None!

No be to shout referendum up and down. Vote in politicians that are proIPOB if you know what you want.

They have called for restructuring what has happened

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by jmoore(m): 1:58pm On May 28
mrvitalis:

They have called for restructuring what has happened

How many senators/house of rep members have agreed to restructure? No be to shout restructure up and down. Referendum and restructure are 'noise pollution'.
Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by fuckJones(f): 1:58pm On May 28
chiagozien:

what of the one kill by ipob
Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by chiagozien(m): 2:05pm On May 28
swagana:

How is the safety of those students guarrateed on that very day?

Even the Jews that lost 6 million people during the WW2 do not declare sit at home to punnish the living in honour of the dead.
They observe memorial services accross the world to honour them.
Russians lost 22 million people during WW2 they do not lock their people up in the name of honouring their heroes.
Biafrans also do the same things you mentioned the Jews do until 2017 when it was stopped and sit at home introduced.

This was done because your Nigeria government always send soldiers to kill Biafra having memorial service for their Dead.

To avoid more of our people killed by your Nigeria soldiers,sit at home was introduced.
Let everyone remember his Dead at home for now,let see if your Nigeria soldiers will come kill us at our homes.

Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by chiagozien(m): 2:10pm On May 28
fuckJones:
what of the one kill by ipob
Ipob don't kill.

If they do our people won't love and still supporting them.
Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by swagana: 2:16pm On May 28
chiagozien:
Biafrans also do the same things you mentioned the Jews do until 2017 when it was stopped and sit at home introduced.

This was done because your Nigeria government always send soldiers to kill Biafra having memorial service for their Dead.

To avoid more of our people killed by your Nigeria soldiers,sit at home was introduced.
Let everyone remember his Dead at home for now,let see if your Nigeria soldiers will come kill us at our homes.

I have no problem with that but those who choose to remember their dead differently should be allowed to do so.There should be no compulsion in remembering the dead and in the process kill or harm people.
Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:26pm On May 28
My region don too suffer from emotional blackmail against the FG who no even send us at all.

This tactics of ours would have worked better in a saner clime and not in this jungle. Although I don't doubt the Igbo spirit of never say die.. we as a people believe that one day our problems will bow to our whims and we get what we want..but I advocate for more tact.

What are my even saying?

I need a remote job

I design all kinds of posters, flyers, video editing, websites, transcription jobs, writing gigs etc.

Please I will not charge you more than necessary 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by EmeeNaka: 2:28pm On May 28
ablejesus26:

We all need to be armed. IPOB are satanist and terrorist and can never work in concert with Igbo development agenda.
Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by chiagozien(m): 2:28pm On May 28
swagana:

I have no problem with that but those who choose to remember their dead differently should be allowed to do so.There should be no compulsion in remembering the dead and in the process kill or harm people.
But you don't have problem with your Nigeria soldiers killing those remembering their dead?

In the above screenshot, those remembering Biafrans that died didn't Stop any movement or business, yet your Nigeria soldiers went and killed them.

Some were killed inside church,read the screenshot.
Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by swagana: 2:32pm On May 28
chiagozien:
But you don't have problem with your Nigeria soldiers killing those remembering their dead?

In the above screenshot, those remembering Biafrans that died didn't Stop any movement or business, yet your Nigeria soldiers went and killed them.

Some were killed inside church,read the screenshot.

I have problem with anybody losing his or her life unjustly.
Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by chiagozien(m): 2:34pm On May 28
EmeeNaka:
We all need to be armed. IPOB are satanist and terrorist and can never work in concert with Igbo development agenda.
But failed labour party works for development of Igbo land grin cheesy
Re: Breaking: Major Nigerian Airlines Close Trips To Southeast, Join In The 30th May by fuckJones(f): 2:34pm On May 28
chiagozien:
Ipob don't kill.

If they do our people won't love and still supporting them.
who are the unknown gun men?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why our airspace is dangerous -Capt. Tito / Any Naija In Ghana? / Trinidad And Tobago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.