Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (44352 Views)

''Together Since 1967'' Couple Celebrates 52nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice. / Nigerian Interracial Couple Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ShoeGetSize: 12:32pm On May 28
Their ig account is @jeriandmike

215 Likes 22 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by OmotolaDeniro(f): 12:36pm On May 28
Who also noticed that the man ages way more faster than the woman?

Now he looks more like her grandpa

What the fvck is this please?🤔

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Beautifulday: 12:38pm On May 28
OmotolaDeniro:

The woman seemed younger and real white age faster than blacks.

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by OmotolaDeniro(f): 12:41pm On May 28
It's true hmm
Beautifulday:

The woman seemed younger and real white age faster than blacks.

3 Likes

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Racoon(m): 1:11pm On May 28
Sweet couple with a sweet generational family history. Many hearty congratulations. Cheers to more good years to come.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by muyico(m): 1:13pm On May 28
rarely Grace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 9japride(m): 2:24pm On May 28
OmotolaDeniro:

[color=#006600][/color]

Blacks and Asians don't age quickly.

51 Likes

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:06pm On May 28
Abeg I need job to take hold body this nonsense emilokan period.

And then I get serious skills o 😳 like I Sabi design pa. Graphics design o, web design, PDF o, transcription gigs, writing.

I even get sure plug for CAC registration

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 3:50pm On May 28
Wow, she is a beauty.
This is the true definition of role model.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:58pm On May 28
Such a beautiful couple.💖

I'd like to know their story, the challenges they faced and all.

24 Likes

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Mindlog: 4:42pm On May 28
Beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On May 28
BW and WM relationships last the longest for some reason.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Omoawoke: 4:59pm On May 28
1Sharon:

It is one of the rarest forms of relationships

More common is white woman and black man.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:11pm On May 28
1Sharon:

BW are typically long-suffering, ride or die, hold you down to the last drop type of wives. That’s why.

When they pair the tenacity of a BW and the generational successes of WM, it lasts because BW are empire builders. It’s unfortunate that it’s only taken until recently for BW to start being appreciated in their own communities after all the sacrifice they make to keep the community afloat while the men where being racially profiled and locked up en masse.

As for BM and WW, it never lasts that long because BM aren’t going over there for good reasons. They usually do it to show the WM they can get their women, or to try and prove a point to BW. But after the dust settles, they find out they don’t even really like each other and the people they’re trying to show don’t care. The WW realizes she’s not as special as she thought she was for being light skin. She gets cheated on as well. The pipeline from being the preference to baby mama is as long as my pinky finger.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by SuperOnyi: 5:25pm On May 28
shocked

I've watched a couple of their videos on their YouTube channel. I also noticed how their grandkids all look "white" cheesy and it reminded me of how crazy genetics is.

I don't mean to be negative but I also gained more insights on how some nations and ancient civilizations went from one identity (language, skin color, religion, etc) to another.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:37pm On May 28
This is beautiful.....Good memories 😢

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:47pm On May 28
OmotolaDeniro:

Black don't crack easily!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:51pm On May 28
cococandy:

BW are typically long-suffering, ride or die, hold you down to the last drop type of wives. That’s why.

When they pair the tenacity of a BW and the generational successes of WM, it lasts because BW are empire builders. It’s unfortunate that it’s only taken until recently for BW to start being appreciated in their own communities after all the sacrifice they make to keep the community afloat while the men where being racially profiled and locked up en masse.

As for BM and WW, it never lasts that long because BW aren’t going over there for good reasons. They usually do it to show the WW they can get their women, or to try and prove a point to BW. But after the dust settles, they find out they don’t even really like each other and the people they’re trying to show don’t care. The WW realizes she’s not as special as she thought she was for being light skin. She gets cheated on as well. The pipeline from being the preference to baby mama is as long as my pinky finger.

I'm just laughing at the ignorance being paraded in this fallacious post! cheesy

How you turned this single example into a generic conclusion is really mind bogging!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:25pm On May 28
GlorifiedTunde:

I'm just laughing at the ignorance being paraded in this fallacious post! cheesy

How you turned this single example into a generic conclusion is really mind bogging!

What’s the ignorance? That white men and black women marriages don’t last the longer than black men and white women marriages?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:27am On May 29
GlorifiedTunde:

grin grin
Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:31am On May 29
cococandy:

What’s the ignorance? That white men and black women marriages don’t last the longer than black men and white women marriages?

Not that!

I'm talking about the assumed glorification of BW and the vilification of BM based on the fact that the WM/BW interracial marriages last longer than others.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:08am On May 29
GlorifiedTunde:

Not that!

I'm talking about the assumed glorification of BW and the vilification of BM based on the fact that the WM/BW interracial marriages last longer than others.

You’re an African man. This isn’t even about you. Pipe down

And I only stated one good quality of BW and you term that glorification. What will you do if I actually get down into the nitty gritty?

Anyway I was responding to Sharon. Move along

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:17am On May 29
cococandy:

And I only stated one good quality of BW and you term that glorification. What will you do if I actually get down into the nitty gritty?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 7:26am On May 29
cococandy:

stacey abrams vs andrew gillum.

both lost their governor races in gerrymandered republcan strongholds

one chose to smoke crack, the other went back to the drawing board and flipped georgia in the 2020 elections

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:43am On May 29
GloriousGbola:

stacey abrams vs andrew gillum.

both lost their governor races in gerrymandered republcan strongholds

one chose to smoke crack, the other went back to the drawing board and flipped georgia in the 2020 elections

Slow clap 👏🏽

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:44am On May 29
pocohantas:

grin grin grin grin

He’s getting hurt over a statistic that doesn’t include him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:49am On May 29
cococandy:

Lol ... I know your type 😂

The moment you try to create a difference between Afro-American and African people, your orientation is exposed.

And yeah, I'll move along 😉

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 7:55am On May 29
Perfect poster for the emancipation of my sisters from the oppressive shenanigans of lipsrsealed

I lOVE love, and when it succeeds especially when sisters did not have to go on their knees prayerfully, nor step a foot into the "war room' because of one unrepentant mofo.

See how she looks fresh even in her 70's. That's what a life with the right partner does for the skin- No stress. grin

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:06am On May 29
lipsrsealed
Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 2:32pm On May 29
famzynet:
This should be in Guinness book of record.

These couple nko ?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by TylerPerry: 2:34pm On May 29
Wawu, carefully trusting God for the right partner. If my parents can be close to 40 years in marriage how much their children. When you're with the right person you'll know. May God choose for those of us wey never say: "I do"

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.