Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,477 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ayefele Reacts To Viral Interview With  Isbae U, Where Skit-maker ‘mocks’ Him Ov - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayefele Reacts To Viral Interview With  Isbae U, Where Skit-maker ‘mocks’ Him Ov (798 Views)

Comedian Isbae U Buys Mansion In Lagos (Photos) / I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayefele Reacts To Viral Interview With  Isbae U, Where Skit-maker ‘mocks’ Him Ov by Spectators: 12:46pm On May 28
Ayefele Reacts to Viral Interview with  Isbae U, Where Skit-Maker ‘mocks’ him over His Disability (VIDEO)

Nigerian gospel singer Yinka Ayefele has responded to the trending interview he had with skit-maker Isbae U. The duo made headlines after the singer was invited for an interview on Isbae U's show 'Curiosity Made Me Ask'.

During the interview, some of Isbae U's questions were deemed insensitive by many social media users, particularly when he asked Ayefele to stand up despite the singer's physical disability. This sparked reactions from fans who criticized Isbae U for his perceived insensitivity.

However, a recent video has surfaced showing Ayefele and Isbae U at the singer's Children's Day party in Ibadan. In the video, Isbae U repeated the same question that had upset many, and Ayefele humorously obliged, trying to stand up from his chair with the armrest supporting him. The crowd cheered him on, and Ayefele stated that he had no issues with the content creator and that they were on good terms.

Isbae U jokingly asked the crowd to stop cancelling him, as Yinka Ayefele himself did not take offense to the question.

Reacting to the video, some social media users expressed their happiness that the two had cleared the air and were on good terms, while others cautioned Isbae U not to repeat the same mistake again.

The incident has once again highlighted the importance of sensitivity and empathy when interacting with individuals with disabilities. While the interview may have been intended to be lighthearted, it is crucial for content creators to be mindful of their approach and to ensure that they do not inadvertently cause harm or offense.

https://spectatorsng.com/ayefele-reacts-to-viral-interview-with-isbae-u-where-skit-maker-mocks-him-over-his-disability-video/

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Reacts To Viral Interview With  Isbae U, Where Skit-maker ‘mocks’ Him Ov by muyico(m): 1:09pm On May 28
bros yinke can sue him!
Re: Ayefele Reacts To Viral Interview With  Isbae U, Where Skit-maker ‘mocks’ Him Ov by bnanny: 6:30pm On May 28
These days everyone with Internet is a content creator. This blokes think he's relevant. I blame yika for going to the show of the senseless brainless boy.

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Reacts To Viral Interview With  Isbae U, Where Skit-maker ‘mocks’ Him Ov by OriOko88(m): 7:59pm On May 28
When a man is rich,there some issues that won't bother him. This is the case with Ayefele. He'd be like..Let them keep trolling me,I don care. I'm made already.

To have over 10 radio stations Is not a small feat.

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Reacts To Viral Interview With  Isbae U, Where Skit-maker ‘mocks’ Him Ov by OneCandleAway(f): 10:20pm On May 28
OriOko88:
When a man is rich,there some issues that won't bother him. This is the case with Ayefele. He'd be like..Let them keep trolling me,I don care. I'm made already.

To have over 10 radio stations Is not a small feat.

10 radio stations? Or you mean one radio stations broadcasting in 10 states
Re: Ayefele Reacts To Viral Interview With  Isbae U, Where Skit-maker ‘mocks’ Him Ov by OriOko88(m): 11:02pm On May 28
OneCandleAway:

10 radio stations? Or you mean one radio stations broadcasting in 10 states
The man has about 10 different radio stations in all south Western states. Go and verify
Re: Ayefele Reacts To Viral Interview With  Isbae U, Where Skit-maker ‘mocks’ Him Ov by phenzeek: 8:43am On May 29
Gullible Nigerians with little brain. The whole interview was scprited and Yinka was aware of all the questions. It was all for social media attention in which y'all willingly fell for. They did it again on stage but still some of you didn't get it, you thought bae U was on that stage by accident.
Such video should be discouraged and Yinka Ayefele should be condemned for being part of such

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kelis' Letter To Peta / Beyonce's Dad Ordered To Pay Child Support / Last Single By Dagrin: If I Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.