Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,849 members, 7,915,445 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:43 AM

New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie (52657 Views)

Cross Dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His Boobs And Curves In New Swimwear Photos / Meet Jay Boogie, A Cross Dresser Overtaking Bobrisky / Meet 21 Years Old, Jay Boogie Anthony From Port Harcourt Another Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by Double0h7(f): 10:19pm On May 29
advanceDNA:

Can I ask u something....which u will truthfully answer?? No sarcasm ..no vawulence..

You’re nearly ready to come out! You want to test the waters! 🀣🀣🀣🌈🌈🌈
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by advanceDNA: 10:22pm On May 29
Flamemignon1:

Go ahead
Why do u LGBT folks think everyone is gay in hiding?? .. Don't get me wrong ....I'm not saying there are no gay ppole in hiding....but u guys are always quick to call heterosexuals closet gay....

..or is it just a way of dragging of us in return for dragging you... Cos I know we are guilty of dragging you...

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by advanceDNA: 10:25pm On May 29
Double0h7:

You’re nearly ready to come out! You want to test the waters! 🀣🀣🀣🌈🌈🌈

Flamemignon1.

U see what I mean...?? ...one of ur lunatic lgbt family is already already here to prove my point grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by Double0h7(f): 11:17pm On May 29
advanceDNA:

Flamemignon1.

U see what I mean...?? ...one of ur lunatic lgbt family is already already here to prove my point grin grin

Keep protecting! Lass lass you’ll see the light of day!
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by Double0h7(f): 11:35pm On May 29
advanceDNA:

Why do u LGBT folks think everyone is gay in hiding?? .. Don't get me wrong ....I'm not saying there are no gay ppole in hiding....but u guys are always quick to call heterosexuals closet gay....

..or is it just a way of dragging of us in return for dragging you... Cos I know we are guilty of dragging you...

You really are a pansy just hiding behind redpill ideology to cosplay as a masculine man πŸ˜…

I bet you’ll read and understand everything the fagget had to say 🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆβœŒοΈβœŒοΈβœŒοΈβœŒοΈ
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 11:57pm On May 29
πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜±πŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏ....a man? Tueh
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by Sleekfingers: 12:36am On May 30
Ttipsy:
i am really not against his choice of dress/personality
I mean this look too feminine to believe it’s a man

Ok
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by Flamemignon1(m): 2:01am On May 30
advanceDNA:

It's due to our experience although I also hate that narrative especially when it's mirrored in movies where we have the super homophobic person who then turns out to be gay, it makes it seem like homophobia is our fault and there can't be genuinely extremely homophobic straight people.

That being said, experiences matters and from our collective experience as a minority, it's what we saw. I, personally wasn't out in school and I'm "straight-passing" or what you straight people call masculine, you'd never know I was gay unless I told you and I personally bullied gay kids who were flamboyant, the real straight men in my cliques were homophobic but they were chill and didn't really care unless they had to interact with them, I on the other hand will punch and physically harrass them. I knew I was gay but I was in complete denial and drowning myself in self hate and it was my shame and anger seeing other gay kids who could be themselves while I couldn't, that shame and pain made me put the heat on them. When I finally came out, I asked other masculine gay men if they felt that way when they were still young and turns out we all bullied and physically hurt other gay feminine men too while the real straight homophobes never did as long as the feminine gay men were on their own lane

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by brightleave(m): 3:23am On May 30
Bob go dey jealous die for inside prison by now grin
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by ufotunang: 3:35am On May 30
Jeon:
Dammmmmn, she's beautiful.
Very tall and big bone.
.. beautiful but with no p**ssy πŸ™„
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by ufotunang: 3:36am On May 30
Nobody can believe this is a man... nawaoooo...guys be careful out there...shlne your eyes πŸ™„
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by nasbiafra(m): 6:08am On May 30
tufiakwa
dominique:

Same way you'll explain to them that every single person in this photo below are men. The world don turn upside down

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
make person no go carry rubbish one day say na woman
if i find out say you be man
the way i go arrange your face ehn
surgery no go fit panelbeat you
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by advanceDNA: 6:34am On May 30
Flamemignon1:

It's due to our experience although I also hate that narrative especially when it's mirrored in movies where we have the super homophobic person who then turns out to be gay, it makes it seem like homophobia is our fault and there can't be genuinely extremely homophobic straight people.

That being said, experiences matters and from our collective experience as a minority, it's what we saw. I, personally wasn't out in school and I'm "straight-passing" or what you straight people call masculine, you'd never know I was gay unless I told you and I personally bullied gay kids who were flamboyant, the real straight men in my cliques were homophobic but they were chill and didn't really care unless they had to interact with them, I on the other hand will punch and physically harrass them. I knew I was gay but I was in complete denial and drowning myself in self hate and it was my shame and anger seeing other gay kids who could be themselves while I couldn't, that shame and pain made me put the heat on them. When I finally came out, I asked other masculine gay men if they felt that way when they were still young and turns out we all bullied and physically hurt other gay feminine men too while the real straight homophobes never did as long as the feminine gay men were on their own lane

I see...
Any ways
U were just a bully...it probably had nothing to with being gay
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by udomonday: 7:25am On May 30
When Bob comes out he or she will have a stiff competition.
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by stasius: 8:07am On May 30
This one is more beautiful than that noisy girl
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by Flamemignon1(m): 7:12pm On May 30
advanceDNA:

I see...
Any ways
U were just a bully...it probably had nothing to with being gay
I guess so but bullies are mostly insecure about a part of them so they put on an exterior to look tough, I should know, I use to be one

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by Blackdisciple(m): 7:44pm On May 30
Another gay
Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by sacajawea: 3:17pm On Jun 07
JoyousFurnitire:

Bro, you need to drop nuggets on how to follow on those milfs on fb πŸ˜‚
Okay Join the married ladies and MILF groups
Drop your Telegram @

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07
sacajawea:

Okay Join the married ladies and MILF groups
Drop your Telegram @
@wavvvvvy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) / Tinubu Gave $30,000 For Moji Olaiya’s Burial / Don Jazzy,Korede Bello And Asa Spotted At Mavin Record Headquarters(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.