Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,615 members, 7,930,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available (828 Views)

100 Liters Of Rabbit Urine Available For Sale In Ibadan Now / Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Is Needed / Rabbits And Rabbit Cages For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 12:51pm On May 28
Rabbit manure is packed with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, minerals and micronutrients and best for farmers who practice organic farming.Rabbit poop is a good bio fertilizer while rabbit urine can be use as a bio fertilizer and also a pesticide.

1 Like

Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Kimjongun: 12:52pm On May 28
Usmanovic95:
Rabbit manure is packed with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, minerals and micronutrients and best for farmers who practice organic farming.Rabbit poop is a good bio fertilizer while rabbit urine can be use as a bio fertilizer and also a pesticide.

Show picture and price
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 12:57pm On May 28
Kimjongun:

Show picture and price

I am trying to upload the but it's quite a big struggle right now, but I will keep trying. For the price of the dried poo,it's #250 per kg and for the urine it's 150 per bottle (coke size)
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by ProjectsCityNG: 12:59pm On May 28
Usmanovic95:

I am trying to upload the but it's quite a big struggle right now, but I will keep trying. For the price of the dried poo,it's #250 per kg and for the urine it's 150 per bottle (coke size)

I need the urine. Drop your contact
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 1:05pm On May 28
ProjectsCityNG:

07035156402 call and whatsapp
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:14pm On May 28
ProjectsCityNG:

For what exactly, please??
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by ForValour: 1:16pm On May 28
Pat Utomi
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 1:28pm On May 28
ChybuzzDD:

For what exactly, please??

Rabbit urine can efficiently serve as both organic bio fertilizer and pesticide.
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:35pm On May 28
Usmanovic95:

Rabbit urine can efficiently serve as both organic bio fertilizer and pesticide.

Nawaoo. Alright
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 1:38pm On May 28
ChybuzzDD:

Nawaoo. Alright

Alright sir
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 9:52pm On May 28
Usmanovic95:

Rabbit urine

Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by soccerlite: 8:34pm On May 29
Usmanovic95:

Really

Do you have the analysis

You have tested as pesticide and fertilizer
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 10:13pm On May 29
soccerlite:

Really

Do you have the analysis

You have tested as pesticide and fertilizer

I have done practical not necessarily documented analysis, the result was awesome. In your leisure hours you can as well take your time to read up on its usage and effectiveness online. I'm sure it's one of the best organic material you can come across.

1 Like

Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Emmah123: 6:00am On May 30
Usmanovic95:

I have done practical not necessarily documented analysis, the result was awesome. In your leisure hours you can as well take your time to read up on its usage and effectiveness online. I'm sure it's one of the best organic material you can come across.

Where are you located?
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 7:33am On May 30
Emmah123:

Where are you located?

Ibadan
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Ade3131: 8:03am On Jun 01
Do you also sell rabbits too?

I want to buy one New Zealand White and one checkered. Both must be opposite sex. I need weaners.
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01
Ade3131:

I want to buy one New Zealand White and one checkered. Both must be opposite sex. I need weaners.

Yes I'm breeding rabbit but Im not selling for now
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 9:26pm On Jun 15
Ade3131:

If you're still interested, please chat me up.
My contact is in my signature.
Shalom.
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28
Rabbit urine still available

Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by dandylass: 11:44am On Jul 01
How do you collect rabbit urine?
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01
dandylass:
How do you collect rabbit urine?

Most rabbit cage have urine collector, and in most cases, rabbits always mark a spot in their cage where they pee. Once you identify the spot, just put a container underneath.
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 9:13am On Jul 11
Why choose our rabbit manure?

1:Rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium for healthy plant development
2:Weed-free and odorless, making it easy to handle and apply
3:Enhances soil structure, water retention, and microbial activity
4:Safe for use around children, pets, and wildlife

5:Increased crop yields and improved plant health
6:Environmentally friendly and sustainable gardening practice
7:Cost-effective alternative to chemical fertilizers

Supports a thriving ecosystem in your garden
Don't miss out on the opportunity to give your plants the nutrients they need to thrive. Try our premium rabbit manure today and watch your garden flourish!
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by badmus77(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23
Interested but you will need to package both well o. If you can send to lagos
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23
badmus77:
Interested but you will need to package both well o. If you can send to lagos

Packaging is not an issue,but what quantity do you need for the two and when do you need them?
Re: Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available by Usmanovic95(m): 11:27am On Jul 31
Harness the Power of Nature with Rabbit Urine - Your Ultimate Pest Control and Fertilizer Solution!

Looking for a natural and effective way to keep pests at bay while nourishing your plants? Look no further than Rabbit Urine! Our rabbit urine is a dual-purpose solution that acts as a potent pest repellent and a rich fertilizer. Say goodbye to harmful chemicals and hello to a greener, pest-free garden with Rabbit Urine. Embrace the power of nature and watch your plants thrive like never before!

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Expert Advice On Snail Rearing / Good News For Farmers / Soybean Peeling Machine Helps You With Your Beans Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.