Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) (4937 Views)

The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature: Volume 2 / The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature / Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Olamila: 1:30pm On May 28
1. Every girl knows, what a guy is trying to say, she just acts as innocent.

2. Girls fall in love with the one who avoids them the most.

3. Every girl enjoys doing so-called sl*tty things, but no female wants to be perceived as sl*t.

4. Every girl acts like a child, she's with the one she loves most.

5. If a girl truly loves a guy then she will always tell him when another boy tries to flirt with her.

6. When a girl cooks for you, she cares for you.

7. Girls will sleep with you if they like your identity.

8. Be careful with the girl whose dad was the first person who broke her heart.

9. Beautiful girls are attracted to mean guys.

10. If a girl likes you, she will constantly check your social media profiles.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Olamila: 1:30pm On May 28
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Justiceganduje: 1:41pm On May 28
Trash. Not for Nigerian women. Have money and they will all love you. Go broke and you will see their other side.

39 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Thephilosopher1: 2:42pm On May 28
Justiceganduje:
Trash. Not for Nigerian women. Have money and they will all love you. Go broke and you will see their other side.

How many Nigerian girls have you met till now

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Pussyisgud: 2:48pm On May 28
did a Nigerian girl tell you all these things? ko e just na akogheri

17 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by id4sho(m): 3:08pm On May 28
Olamila:

3. Every girl enjoys doing so-called sl*tty things, but no female wants to be perceived as sl*t.

5. If a girl truly loves a guy then she will always tell him when another boy tries to flirt with her.

Breakdown #8

7 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Haynnie: 3:42pm On May 28
Some of what op said is true.

7 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:50pm On May 28
Justiceganduje:
Havnt u read abt Nigerian girls married to rich dudes but they still cheat on nd gave them another man child.

There is an extent to which money can get u girls. Just like having big as nd boobs as a lady won't keep a man,money alone can't keep girls at least not all

7 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Olamila: 4:01pm On May 28
No 8 is just saying if a girl doesn’t have good relationship with her dad, you should be careful with her such girls are so difficult and mostly unloveable

13 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Justiceganduje: 4:07pm On May 28
Thephilosopher1:

How many Nigerian girls have you met till now
Thousands.

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by okoroemeka(m): 4:34pm On May 28
Justiceganduje:
I will not so much believe this statement because when I was wallowing in money some girls still rejected my advances no matter how hard I tried and don't get me wrong,I am not Mr nice guy when it comes to pvssy matters those days, flaunting money and material things can even be offensive to some girls ,even as of last week our close neghibour that live close to our poultry farm in imo state has a stunning daughter that is almost mulatto,the twist is that my friend that came back from America and built a 5 star hotel in the area. within six months is begging this girl and the girl rejected him,upon all the riches,money, investment,hype but still ,the girl just confided in me that she did not like the man,final full stop,even with your money you cannot fvck every pvssy you desire

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Justiceganduje: 4:44pm On May 28
okoroemeka:
I will not so much believe this statement because when I was wallowing in money some girls still rejected my advances no matter how hard I tried and don't get me wrong,I am not Mr nice guy when it comes to pvssy matters those days, flaunting money and material things can even be offensive to some girls ,even as of last week our close neghibour that live close to our poultry farm in imo state has a stunning daughter that is almost mulatto,the twist is that my friend that came back from America and built a 5 star hotel in the area. within six months is begging this girl and the girl rejected him,upon all the riches,money, investment,hype but still ,the girl just confided in me that she did not like the man,final full stop,even with your money you cannot fvck every pvssy you desire
Hnmm.
Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Ashjane(m): 4:55pm On May 28
okoroemeka:
the man no get better ot na...if em use mad fragrance (perfume) 150k
If em pass na the gal go dey toast am, sometimes una no just knw how to get woman with money... start with how you steeez your dressing, just stay hot use better pef na the gals go rush you no Cap!!
Ordinary 65k pef don make me nak reach 5 gals under one month. Dey play make I catch your babe u go Sabi say money is everything

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by BondRiv: 6:02pm On May 28
Justiceganduje:

Keep deceiving yourself. You don't even need to be a woman to know that some of the things listed are true.

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Rexymania(m): 6:15pm On May 28
Everything you wrote are true

4 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Starz825(m): 6:53pm On May 28
okoroemeka:

That's Life ..

1 Like

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Dexy4yah(m): 7:06pm On May 28
Cancel that number 5

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by VinnyBaba: 8:19pm On May 28
Nice one, OP. 👍

Let me Add:

Girls love Guys who BULLY them aLot. undecided
Guys that does NOT take No for an Answer.
Guys that when The Girl tell them she is seeing ur Menstrual Flow, He doesn't Care.
He Drags her Nipples out, then Shift their Pant or Tear it and Insert his Raging PREEK into the Veejay. shocked kiss

Girls Inwardly Adore such Guys! smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by tiswell(m): 9:23pm On May 28
Olamila:

the beginning and the end of this thread lies at No 8.

Fathers are naturally every daughter's first love,and it goes a long way in molding them into great ladies and wives,and also brings good luck to the men who engaged them.

7 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by tiswell(m): 9:26pm On May 28
Ashjane:
If em pass na the gal go dey toast am, sometimes una no just knw how to get woman with money... start with how you steeez your dressing, just stay hot use better pef na the gals go rush you no Cap!!
Ordinary 65k pef don make me nak reach 5 gals under one month. Dey play make I catch your babe u go Sabi say money is everything
like dis,you may end up in angu.ish.

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by techgen(m): 9:26pm On May 28
Also note…just the way gals adore extremely rude guys, they also worship extremely nice guys.

Difference is:
1. The rude ones can use them…
2. They can use the nice ones …

VinnyBaba:
Nice one, OP. 👍

Let me Add:

Guys that when The Girl tell them she is seeing ur Menstrual Flow, He doesn't Care.
He Drags her Nipples out, then Shift their Pant or Tear it and Insert his Raging PREEK into the Veejay. shocked kiss

9 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by VinnyBaba: 9:27pm On May 28
tiswell:
the beginning and the end of this thread lies at No 8.

Fathers are naturally every daughter's first love,and it goes a long way in molding them into great ladies and wives,and also brings good luck to the men who engaged them.

Maybe to Canadian or Pakistan ladies. undecided

Some Nigerian Ladies still behave like Demons even if they have the Best loving Fathers. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by tiswell(m): 9:42pm On May 28
VinnyBaba:

Maybe to Canadian or Pakistan ladies. undecided

Some Nigerian Ladies still behave like Demons even if they have the Best loving Fathers. sad sad
Not all

7 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by franchasofficia: 9:43pm On May 28
okoroemeka:
In as much as I agree with you, we must also tell ourselves the truth that some guys or men are not likeable one bit, this guy you described is one of them.

Some men are money miss road.

I am not handsome, I know I am far from being handsome, but if I should brag, bros with my little financial success, when I pass or stay where ladies are, I sense the mad admiration. The only thing that can stop me from getting any girl I cherish and approach today is my marital status of being a married young man, aside that, I can't imagine any lady born of a woman rejecting me if I truly desire her, no jokes (though some will still reject for some awkward reason just as we guys can never like or admire every girl out there, ladies too have taste even though they love money/good life).

Even my wife who is a hot damsel fears me in this aspect such that she always tease me with the word "baby oku", thank God you married early, because you and umu nwa for hear am lolz. She knows how babes admire me from afar when we attend a function together or even Church service, talk more of if I was single hehe, Davido and Flavor for be learners grin

Bros that your friend lack style. Or he is dull or too ugly and maybe with big tummy or he womanizes openly such that the girl have seen him severally or heard about his paroles and have swore never to be counted among his conquests.

Al Pacino said in Scar Face, and I quote:

"When you got the money, you got the power, and when you got the power, you got the women and the world is yours"

This is an American Actor saying this as far back as in the early 90s, to talk of today that the world is now solely controlled by money.

That guy lack game and style or something is wrong with him somewhere or the girl is seriously engaged to her heartthrob.

But then, like you said, no man can ever fvck every girl he so desires, even Michael Jackson or Drake or just name the most popular man on earth can't achieve it cos some girls may even dislike you and reject you just because they are scared of your huge success or scared that you will use them and dump them or break their heart or scared that you are too handsome or too rich and won't belong to them alone. Some may reject you just because you are too busy or too smart or too popular/famous, maybe because they want a simple modest life devoid of drama and troubles. But your guy own na lack of style or something is seriously wrong somewhere

5 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:47pm On May 28
VinnyBaba:
Nice one, OP. 👍

Let me Add:

Who lied to you people so much like this? How can you claim to know ladies more that we know ourselves? You guys should try to use your sense next time when commenting its not that difficult.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:53pm On May 28
franchasofficia:
In as much as I agree with you, we must also tell ourselves the truth that some guys or men are not likeable one bit, this guy you described is one of them.

Some men are money miss road.

I am not handsome, I know I am far from being handsome, but if I should brag, bros with my little financial success, when I pass or stay where ladies are, I sense the mad admiration. The only thing that can stop me from getting any girl I cherish and approach today is my marital status of being a married young man, aside that, I can't imagine any lady born of a woman rejecting me if I truly desire her, no jokes (though some will still reject for some awkward reason just as we guys can never like or admire every girl out there, ladies too have taste even though they love money/good life).

Even my wife who is a hot damsel fears me in this aspect such that she always tease me with the word "baby oku", thank God you married early, because you and umu nwa for hear am lolz. She knows how babes admire me from afar when we attend a function together or even Church service, talk more of if I was single hehe, Davido and Flavor for be learners grin

Bros that your friend lack style. Or he is dull or too ugly and maybe with big tummy or he womanizes openly such that the girl have seen him severally or heard about his paroles and have swore never to be counted among his conquests.

Al Pacino said in Scar Face, and I quote:

"When you got the money, you got the power, and when you got the power, you got the women and the world is yours"

This is an American Actor saying this as far back as in the early 90s, to talk of today that the world is now solely controlled by money.

That guy lack game and style or something is wrong with him somewhere or the girl is seriously engaged to her heartthrob.

But then, like you said, no man can ever fvck every girl he so desires, even Michael Jackson or Drake or just name the most popular man on earth can't achieve it cos some girls may even dislike you and reject you just because they are scared of your huge success or scared that you will use them and dump them or break their heart or scared that you are too handsome or too rich and won't belong to them alone. Some may reject you just because you are too busy or too smart or too popular/famous, maybe because they want a simple modest life devoid of drama and troubles. But your guy own na lack of style or something is seriously wrong somewhere

That guy you quoted is right, meaning your long epistles is a truckload of trash

Can money get you any girl you want? Big No

Even the ones that have steez, style, or good moves while flaunting wealth, there will always be ladies that will vehemently reject them because they are simply not interested talk more of the ones that have none of those qualities

How difficult is it for most of you to understand that all females will not fall because a man has money? Are we suppose to be talking about this in this age and century? It's a warped mentality pls

There are ladies presently rejecting billionaires as we speak because they can, so kill the thought.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by franchasofficia: 10:00pm On May 28
Biglittlelois:

That guy you quoted is right, meaning your long epistles is a truckload of trash

Can money get you any girl you want? Big No

Even the ones that have steez, style, or good moves while flaunting wealth, there will always be ladies that will vehemently reject them because they are simply not interested talk more of the ones that have none those qualities

How difficult is it for most of you to understand that all females will not fall because a man has money? Are we suppose to be talking about this in this age and century? It's a warped mentality pls

There are ladies presently rejecting billionaires as we speak because they can, so kill the thought.
If you did read my comment to the end, you won't respond the way you did.

As for the guy op narrated, something is wrong somewhere about that guy, his case is different.

Nne, I move around once in a while, and with some young Gs that are doing exceedingly well, I know whatsup, I know how it rolls, I am not talking theory, Owerri of all places lolz, where we do go for weekend chill outs lolz, that guy lack style or he has casted around the area and the girl simply knows or felt he just wants to use her and dump her.

You won't understand dear lol.

But of the truth, you and the guy I quoted are still correct that no matter how rich you are, you can't fvck all girls u approach lolz, it's normal, but lol, I rest my case grin

4 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by okoroemeka(m): 10:26pm On May 28
Ashjane:
america is the headquarters of guy in the whole world and you are in Nigeria telling a guyman that lived in US for many years how to be?hmmm.this guy changes girls like handkerchief but that particular girl refused,he even wanted to marry her but she refused,with all the money,I just told the guy to accept that even with his money he cannot get everything he wants,this guy spent not less than 200-300 million naira on the hotel alone,with pools casinos,gym,nightclub,etc and you are talking about 5 girls in a month when he can go to bed with 5 girls a night if he chooses.,but that particular girl rejected the man and that is the fact,she might be the only girl that has rejected the man but she did.

7 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:35pm On May 28
Ashjane:

How old are you?

6 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by tanigororo: 10:53pm On May 28
We are here
Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by wiseone28: 1:09am On May 29
At the end it ends in s3x

6 Likes

Re: Are These The Darkest Secret Of Female Nature (true Or False) by sulakishop(m): 3:21am On May 29
Not applicable to Regin@ and Ned case study

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us / I Just Don't Know What To Do. / How To Identify Loosed Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.