Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,334 members, 7,971,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:12 AM

Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services (19349 Views)

Airtel Unlimited Data Thread! Best Data Plan In 2024!! / My Starlink Review After Porting From Airtel Unlimited / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by chibike007(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06
EduTechTainMent:

Same here. Infact my 3tb internal hdd don almost full. I dey even download keep for YouTube site. Not to talk of streaming 247 without any hitches.

Since dem born me, I no think say I don enjoy truly legal unlimited data like this Airtel own.

The joy and peace of mind that comes with it, is unmatched.

Boss can you share a picture of your router would like to get mine

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by EduTechTainMent: 10:27pm On Oct 06
chibike007:

Boss can you share a picture of your router would like to get mine
It's on the first page. My entire setup is explained on the first page. Pls check
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Justshez: 5:26am On Oct 07
Sankabson:

Thanks for the information Chief. Please how fast is 20Mbps ? Just want to be sure.

The 20Mbps (2.5MB) speed cap is reliable and performs well, particularly if Airtel's network is strong in your location.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Drgreatone: 9:08am On Oct 07
Teetechs:

The Airtel unlimited data sim is available @20,000 naira only

Contact 09110442606
Location?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Drgreatone: 9:42am On Oct 07
EduTechTainMent:
Is the 5G router worth it? Someone wants to sell his used 5G router to me with the simcard and power bank for 23k. What do you guys think? Is this a worthy buy? Note that he has used the 1 month unlimited subscription that comes with the 5G router.
Why is he selling? I'm interested though if u change your mind
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Drgreatone: 9:44am On Oct 07
EduTechTainMent:

Why will someone want to buy a simcard at 20k. I would rather opt to get the 4G router or even the smart box that comes with the unlimited sim.
I have the 4g router, just wanna upgrade and it turns out the sim isnt interchangeable

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Teetechs: 10:23am On Oct 07
EduTechTainMent:

Why will someone want to buy a simcard at 20k. I would rather opt to get the 4G router or even the smart box that comes with the unlimited sim.

You're paying for the unlimited 20mbps data plan not the sim

You can actually use the sim in your Airtel pocket mifi
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Teetechs: 10:24am On Oct 07
Drgreatone:

Location?

14 otigba street computer village ikeja Lagos

Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Teetechs: 12:12pm On Oct 07
Drgreatone:

Location?

14 otigba street computer village ikeja Lagos

Contact 09110442606
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by EduTechTainMent: 5:20pm On Oct 07
Drgreatone:

I have the 4g router, just wanna upgrade and it turns out the sim isnt interchangeable

You mean one can't use the sim card interchangeably?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Drgreatone: 5:46pm On Oct 07
EduTechTainMent:

Yes oooo. Called customer care sef and they were of no help. The offices were saying i have to get the 5g router too as they dont sell sim alone
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by itedgenews: 7:20am On Oct 08
Starlink, the satellite internet provider under Elon Musk’s SpaceX, has announced a significant price hike of 97.36% for its residential users in Nigeria, citing the country’s rising inflation. The new pricing, effective October 31, 2024, for existing customers, has raised concerns across Nigeria’s internet service provider (ISP) sector. Local ISPs are alarmed by the increase, particularly as the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), the telecoms regulator, has denied price hike requests from local operators for over two years.
https://www.itedgenews.africa/starlinks-97-price-hike-stirs-tensions-among-nigerian-isps-triggers-calls-for-regulatory-review/
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by saint2ace(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08
EduTechTainMent:

It is, no mind those customer care guys. Lastly most recently Sims being sold by MTN and Airtel are 5G compatible.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by saint2ace(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08
Drgreatone:

Yes oooo. Called customer care sef and they were of no help. The offices were saying i have to get the 5g router too as they dont sell sim alone

If onboarding new clients is Ur bread and butter, would you give them an option to remain where they are?

Firstly, most of the Customer service personnels have no freaking idea on how to solve most issues, I keep wondering the criteria used in employing them but at the end of the day, na Naija we dey.

A friend has a 4G router and swapped with my 5G router and SIM works flawlessly, just as you can use the Sims in routers, mifis as well as phones and it works just fine.

However, the fact that they don't sell Data SIM alone is very true for all GSM networks, swift, smile and spectranet networks however sell just the SIM for interested parties.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Mustack: 9:05am On Oct 09
Justshez:

The one you did is not unlimited.
Airtel Unlimited 20 with 20Mbps @ 20k
Airtel Unlimited 30 with 30Mbps @ 40k
Airtel Unlimited 40 with 40Mbps @ 60k

Those three are the truly unlimited ones

I'm not too sure if the price of the 2nd and 3rd plans. But they are truly unlimited plans. Na you go tire because I don't know what to download anymore 😭😂

The joy of it is that this have solve my data problems in terms of business and home use. But my other part of it is the downtime sometimes. It's very frustrating and annoying
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Mustack: 9:06am On Oct 09
Sankabson:

Thanks for the information Chief. Please how fast is 20Mbps ? Just want to be sure.

Fast for moderate user oh.
But heavy user should look else where
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Mustack: 9:09am On Oct 09
EduTechTainMent:

Same here. Infact my 3tb internal hdd don almost full. I dey even download keep for YouTube site. Not to talk of streaming 247 without any hitches.

Since dem born me, I no think say I don enjoy truly legal unlimited data like this Airtel own.

The joy and peace of mind that comes with it, is unmatched.

You're right. Is just the downtime that is annoying sometimes..

With my power bank and 12v USB converter am good to go.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Drgreatone: 11:27am On Oct 09
saint2ace:

If onboarding new clients is Ur bread and butter, would you give them an option to remain where they are?

Firstly, most of the Customer service personnels have no freaking idea on how to solve most issues, I keep wondering the criteria used in employing them but at the end of the day, na Naija we dey.

A friend has a 4G router and swapped with my 5G router and SIM works flawlessly, just as you can use the Sims in routers, mifis as well as phones and it works just fine.

However, the fact that they don't sell Data SIM alone is very true for all GSM networks, swift, smile and spectranet networks however sell just the SIM for interested parties.
Tried swapping before but didn't work. Wud try again when home and revert
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Drgreatone: 5:10pm On Oct 09
Thanks chief. Finally did and it worked. Initially did the 'connected without Internet' but corrected itself after a while. Typing with it now.
saint2ace:

Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Justshez: 9:07pm On Oct 09
Mustack:

The joy of it is that this have solve my data problems in terms of business and home use. But my other part of it is the downtime sometimes. It's very frustrating and annoying
True, Recently, I've had some connectivity issues after the last rainfall, needing to restart my router often and even contacting customer care. But overall, the service is good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More / Collection Infinix Clone [copy / China] Firmware / Redmi Note 8 Price In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.