Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,815 members, 7,942,057 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Could This Be The Next 1000x Memecoin? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Could This Be The Next 1000x Memecoin? (224 Views)

$Davido: Investing In Davido's Memecoin Is At Owner's Risk - SEC Tells Nigerians / Dogecoin Vs Shiba Inu: Which Memecoin Is Worth Investing In? / Crypto Traders Rush In: How To Spot GEM Alt Coins That Will Do 100X-1000X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Next 1000x Memecoin? by Jaja222: 2:59pm On May 28
I've been really interested in DogeMob lately. The community growth to over 11,000 Telegram members is impressive. I like how it combines the meme culture with serious crypto innovation. The upcoming web3 game sounds exciting - I'm curious to learn more about how it will integrate entertainment and token utility.

The strong governance model where token holders guide the project direction is also a big draw for me. As a meme coin investor, I'm always looking for projects that can bring real-world use cases. Do you have a sense of DogeMob's long-term potential in the meme coin space?
Re: Could This Be The Next 1000x Memecoin? by 9jageek: 8:25pm On May 28
Like you mentioned, real world use case is really important and it is right now my number one signal. For example in the community AI project https://theiapp.com organizations will pay to use the trained AI.
Re: Could This Be The Next 1000x Memecoin? by AfricaMars: 3:12pm On May 29
Always read any projects white paper. Some can be very technical though but that is the best way to see their vision and future plans.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Clicksense / Check This / Is There Any Insurance Personal In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.