Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Jealous Friend Episode 1 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Jealous Friend Episode 1 (208 Views)

The Princess Of The Conquered Kingdom Episode 1 / The Tears Of Ngozi Episode 1 / Why Is It That Colleagues Get Jealous Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Jealous Friend Episode 1 by sparknovels: 3:06pm On May 28
MY JEALOUS FRIEND.
Cynthia and I have been friends since childhood
We grew up together, went to the same school
We did everything together.
The only difference was that she was 2 years older than me.
Our parents were close to each other as well and that made our friendship more stronger.
You must be wondering who I am and all that.
Forgive my manners.
My name is Bella and Cynthia is my friend.
After our graduation from the primary school.
We still went to the same college.
One day I woke up and went to the bathroom to take my bath and I saw drops of on my pants.
Though I was having stomach pains the previous night but I thought it was just normal ache.
But when I saw the blood on my pants I started panicking.
Like how on Earth did this blood end of on my pants?
I checked myself very well to see if I had any wounds but I couldn't find any.
I was really scared and started crying alone.
I was afraid of telling my mom because I thought she would beat me instead.
So I cleaned up myself and returned to my room.
I changed to another pant, but few hours later I started feeling wet from under.
I went to the bathroom again and I still saw blood again.
Then I was 13 years old.
Seeing this blood again got more confused because I was aware of menstruation yet.
So I still managed to clean myself up and went inside thank God it was on a Saturday.
I couldn't do anything because I was so uncomfortable.
Some minutes passed and the same thing happened.
So this time around I decided to go my mom and tell her what has been happening to me since I woke up that day.
I asked my mom if it was possible for blood to come out of from someone's bum bum even though the person did not have any cut.
My mom smiled and told me that it was not a wound. That I have started my menstrual cycle.
So asked me for how long it's been happening and I told her it was that morning that I discovered it
So my mom gave me money to get a sanitary pad
I returned with it and she showed me how to use it.
And after fixing the sanitary pad, I couldn't feel the wetness and unease anymore
I became very much comfortable. And for the cramps, my mom got some drugs for me as well.
I told Cynthia everything that happened and she said she felt same during her first time too.
Cynthia always move around with different boys and if I ask she always says they are her boyfriends.
What is the meaning of having a boyfriend? I will ask. So she will be like a boyfriend is someone who loves you and gives you money to do some of the things that your parents can not do for you. That was always the answer I usually get from her.
Fortunately all the boys that Cynthia was running after turned out to be in interested in me and this started to make her furious towards me.
Not that I was even interested in any of them, but the more I rejected them, the more they kept asking me out.
We graduated from the college and Cynthia I couldn't forge ahead with our education because of lack of money.
So we decided to learn trade.
Joseph was in the same area as well, he leaved with his parents and siblings.
He was good looking and my friend always had her eyes over him, but he never showed interest in her
We were coming back from th the market one day when we met Joseph going for his football evening train.
Joseph was older than us,he was around 35 years old.
When we got close to him my rushed to greet him but instead he turned my side and ask how I was doing and all that.
Cynthia got angry and left me.
Days passed and Cynthia didn't show up in my compound even when I go to her house to check on her I would be told she is not around, in the market she kept on Ignoring me.
I couldn't help but ask her what the problem was but she said it's nothing.
So after some days she came and we started our friendship all over again.
I told her how Joseph was really disturbing me to give him my attention.
And she was like, she doesn't like that Joseph of a guy.
He is too old for us.
He is not even as cute as those other guys
And she is having this feeling that Joseph is only trying to get my body and then after that he will dump me for someone else who is the same age as him.
So I shouldn't give him a little chance to ruin my life for me.
I told my mom about Joseph and she asked me to give it a try if wanted to.
It was my 20th birthday and Joseph really surprised me. He bought gifts for me, took me and Cynthia out.
We were out until 11 pm. The party was still on when I noticed Cynthia and Joseph's absence
I stood up and went in search of them but as the surrounding area was dark I couldn't find them and their phones were switched off.
Though Joseph told me earlier that he wanted to go and get roasted fish because I asked him for it and he left.
Cynthia on the other side, said she wanted to go and make some calls which took her up to two hours.
The roasted fish also took Joseph another two hours to bring.
Hmmmm... I hope is not what I'm thinking?
But Joseph seems not to have interest in Cynthia and Cynthia too said Joseph was too old for us and that.
Hmmm... Okay oo, I will sit down here and continue to wait for both my roasted fish, Joseph and my friend Cynthia. Until they return.
Subscribe to youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwUIS6j4hyM?si=kKqnpTB2ZY2cEpV1

(1) (Reply)

A Long Day At Work / Get Paid While Listening To Musics Online / 2024 INEC Staff Recruitment – Independent National Electoral Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.