Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community (13832 Views)

Pastor Arrested While Preaching In LGBT Community: Canada Is Against Christians / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Vatican: Claim That Pope Denied Hell's Existence Is Unreliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by Real2088: 6:12am On May 29
Ishilove:
I don't see what he said wrong here. The Catholic church is full of faggotry and the last thing they need is gay priests

But gays full there already infact na them they norture gays before they become full breed for the outside world
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by Real2088: 6:17am On May 29
royalwax2:
My conclusion is "Gay people are sick upstairs and are not normal people.
It's insane for one to be attracted to the same gender as you whom you also share the same sex organ with.
They need some psychiatric evaluation

The guys abi the girls? cheesy
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by AareGaa: 6:33am On May 29
Righteousness2:

Its not about what he said here.

The man is Neither here nor there.
Today he blesses Homosexuality
Tommorrow he says other wise.
Today advocates for Lgbt
Tommorrow he says something else.

That is Confusion.

Face your Lord Chosen Leader.

Lazarus Muoka was a pauper when he started his church business.
Today, he has amassed a fortune at the expense of dumb and gullible people like you.
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by Angrymode: 6:50am On May 29
The pope is beginning to realize that compromise does not mean letting LGBT mad people to roam freely everywhere 😁
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by Ade2024: 6:51am On May 29
3exe3:
The catholic church has long strayed away from the truth in the bible. They mixed greek philosophies to christain teachings thats why today we have doctrines like - trinity, belief in the soul and spirit. Pentecostal churches too are nt left out. morality is no more in the churches since church doctrines are made flexible to fit traditions of men.
You guys are using old testaments
Why they are using new testaments
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by TerrouMuda: 8:17am On May 29
babzo:

Where did you get it?
Us
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by GodHimself: 8:25am On May 29
Foolish youth grow up to be foolish old people.

Just wait for GenZ to become gray-haired and see.

pafestula:
Why do we have more silly and stupid old men and women nowadays?

The older the wine, the better the taste. But reverse is the case now world wide.

Na dem also ruin Nigeria now and still damaging it, and still not ready to leave the corridor of power and want to damage it further.

1 Like

Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by Kavod: 8:29am On May 29
Righteousness2:
In the history of my life and living,
With all due respect to his position and title,
This is the most confused pope i have ever seen.
Today he is here, Tommorrow he is there.

Sir Pope! Take a stand and let your people and the world know where you stand.

LMAO...... SHABI I TELL YOU SAY ISREAL NOR GET SENSE? GOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MORONS BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY MADE THE BRAIN. WHAT ABOUT YOUR ISREALI FRIEND? SEE HOW SMALL TERRORISTS WHICH ARE COWARDS BY THE WAY OOOO. PUSH THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT OF ISREAL TO BECOME TYRANTS AND MADE THEM DO THEIR BIDDING.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW YOU ARE FOOLISH...
ALLOW YOUR RIVAL TO PUSH AND PREDICT YOU IN DOING THEIR BIDDING.

1 Like

Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by GodHimself: 8:29am On May 29
100% accurate observation.

I’ve interacted with a lot of them. The suicide rate is sky high.

Some claim it’s because of persecution, but I can see the mental suffering they go through even when they claim to be happy.

If you’re an empath, be careful to protect yourself when hanging out with them.

adioolayi:
They are actually mentally unstable..

The early the world understand the LGBTQ community are battling mental health issues and should be given adequate required assistance...the better.

My opinion
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by Kavod: 9:31am On May 29
Righteousness2:

Its not about what he said here.

The man is Neither here nor there.
Today he blesses Homosexuality
Tommorrow he says other wise.
Today advocates for Lgbt
Tommorrow he says something else.

That is Confusion.

EYAAAAH YOU NOR STILL UNDERSTAND...
MAKE I EXPLAIN...... I BE INSTITUTION PERSON, THEM RAISE ME FOR CHURCH, CATHOLIC TOOK 70% AND WINNERS 30%. IF I YARN YOU SOMETHING'S WHEN I SEE FOR CATHOLIC SCHOOLS.. YOU GO RUN. THIS IS A CASE OF GUILTY CONSCIENCE, WHEN HE WAS LOBBYING FOR THE ROLE HE DID NOT IMAGINE THE CONSEQUENCES. HE IS TIRED AND OLD AND VERY MUCH AFRAID OF HELL. WELL MAKE I NOR TALK MORE BUT THAT CATHOLIC INSTITUTION IS A BREEDING GROUND OF HOMOSEXUALITY.
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by mbos: 1:12pm On May 29
that accusation is dangerous
jesusjnr2020:
Confused man-made pope!

Endorsing gayness of Catholic priests in secret but not openly.
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by mbos: 1:14pm On May 29
very sick fools..thinking that the nature of Yahweh can change

jubrilELsudan:
HE SUPPOSE CALL DEM STABANE JOIN
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by mbos: 1:16pm On May 29
who said so...i know you are gravely disappointment

people like you always misinterpreting the papacy

bluefilm:
The same pope that wants to introduce homosexuality into the church through the backdoor?

That's quite unbelievable!
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:03pm On May 29
mbos:
that accusation is dangerous
Matthew 15:13-14 (KJV)

But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by Trumpdonald5: 4:19pm On May 29
Righteousness2:
In the history of my life and living,
With all due respect to his position and title,
This is the most confused pope i have ever seen.
Today he is here, Tommorrow he is there.

Sir Pope! Take a stand and let your people and the world know where you stand.

The stand is that homosexuality is a sin but he can't condemn homosexuals. He has never said homosexuality is not a sin. He said he can't deny homosexuals from receiving God's blessings. What else is difficult for you to understand?

Just as Jesus did not condemn the woman caught in adultery when she ran to him, so also he, being human, cannot condemn anyone for their sins or prevent anyone from coming to God because of their sins. It's left for God to condemn them.

It's a simple stuff unless you have comprehension problems.
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by bluefilm: 5:42pm On May 29
mbos:
who said so...i know you are gravely disappointment

people like you always misinterpreting the papacy

In case you don't know it already, that papacy you are trying to defend is Satanic intoto
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by Sleekfingers: 7:54pm On May 29
bluefilm:
The same pope that wants to introduce homosexuality into the church through the backdoor?

That's quite unbelievable!

Homosexuality has always been part of the church.....
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by TruthofGod: 1:41pm On May 30
Danmisra:
Now the the religion of tolerance is confused regarding sodomy and these disgusting animals that parade themselves as sane human beings.
This shows that the Bible to the Christians is not a source of guidance but for confusion.

Lawless religion that entertains all sort of perversity and bullshit In the name of tolerance. Soon Christianity will vanish from existence and remain on Paper, just the way it is now in Europe and other parts of the world.

You are confused. Christianity is clear in its laws and morality. The Bible clearly condemns homosexuality.

Christianity has not vanished from Europe or other parts of the world (where it in fact continues to grow) and the only European countries that entertain perversion are secular Western ones.

You seem to be a very foolish person.

You defend Palestine elsewhere and stand side by side with the LGBT people who largely support Palestine. It's says everything that only perverts and godless people support Palestine.

Meanwhile Islam rubs shoulders with these people and Muslims themselves engage in these perversions the most. Homosexual pedestry is tolerated in Islam which is why there's all those videos of gay teenage boys twerking in Mosques. Islam is the lawless hypocritical religion.
Re: Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community by bluefilm: 7:11pm On May 30
Sleekfingers:
Homosexuality has always been part of the church.....

Of course!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Killing 'wall Geckos' Have Any Physical/spiritual Consequence / If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? / Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.