Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Help With Calculation Of Iron Rods And Cement - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help With Calculation Of Iron Rods And Cement (114 Views)

High Cost Of Iron Rods: Engineers Now Build With Bamboo / FG And Cement Producers Agree To Set Cement Prices At ₦‎7,000 To ₦‎8,000 / Iron RODS Is Now N1,200,000 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Calculation Of Iron Rods And Cement by elitper: 4:20pm On May 28
Dear experts in the house, kindly help calculate the sizes and volume of iron rods, and cement needed for the slab of this very small duplex. It will greatly help my financial plans for the rest of this year. And I would be very grateful.
Images are attached.

Re: Help With Calculation Of Iron Rods And Cement by EreluRoz: 4:22pm On May 28
20million
Re: Help With Calculation Of Iron Rods And Cement by elitper: 4:22pm On May 28
The rest of the plan

Re: Help With Calculation Of Iron Rods And Cement by elitper: 4:52pm On May 28
spyder880

1 Like

Re: Help With Calculation Of Iron Rods And Cement by elitper: 4:53pm On May 28
EreluRoz:
20million
I am not asking for cost. I said volume of materials needed. it is better to project with that since prices are not stable

(1) (Reply)

Full Plot Of Land - Ikorodu Garrage With A Story Building With Shops / How Much Estimate Is It To Build A 6 Flats (2-3 Bedrooms) On A Full Plot Of Land / Land For Sale At Bucknor lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.