Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,853 members, 7,909,204 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

How To Make Steady Income From Opay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Steady Income From Opay (1099 Views)

How To Make Steady Income From Telegram / Become A Betking Agent And Make Steady Income / These Are The 11 Materials That Are Earning Me Up To 6 Figures Income From Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Steady Income From Opay by FeranmiOkg(m): 4:24pm On May 28
Do you know you can make steady income from Opay?
(How to earn from Opay as a Non-user)

Yes, I know that's crazy but it's the fact. You can make money daily from Opay.

How is this possible?

It's very simple. And Opay has made it easier for every user of their bank not like other platforms where you have to apply for contract and wait till verification.

How do you make the money?

Let's dive into it! Like I said, it's very simple. You're making money by marketing Opay to other people. And you're doing this as an in individual. Just a normal person, not an agent or merchant.

And the amazing thing is that your earning varies, depending on you. You're not given any target nor quotas. So, I won't state a particular amount you can earn but Opay pays nothing less than #4,800 daily!

How do I earn my #4,800 daily?

If you want to learn how you can start doing this simple task, send a DM on WhatsApp

08027036384 or click the link

[url][/url]https:///5eu32vr3

NOTE : Only for those who do not have Opay bank account
Re: How To Make Steady Income From Opay by ayo2008: 6:37pm On May 28
Scammer don't be a victim

Run for your life!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Steady Income From Opay by bamitinn(m): 2:06am On May 29
I’m sure it’s referring people

LOL grin

ayo2008:

Run for your life!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Income From Opay by FeranmiOkg(m): 12:49am On Jul 03
I don't know why you all on the internet space love to tarnish people's image. You know the scammers, go for them! You won't love this if it were to be you, right?

ayo2008:

Run for your life!
Re: How To Make Steady Income From Opay by FeranmiOkg(m): 12:55am On Jul 03
I just checked your profile and I noticed you made the same post about Opay CPA last year. Bro, you're a clown!

ayo2008:

Run for your life!
Re: How To Make Steady Income From Opay by ayo2008: 6:51pm On Jul 03
FeranmiOkg:
I just checked your profile and I noticed you made the same post about Opay CPA last year. Bro, you're a clown!

You are a scammer simple
Re: How To Make Steady Income From Opay by FeranmiOkg(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03
Lol. You call opay a scam but you made a post about it. You're still not giving me replies to what I asked. I repeat, you're a real joke!
ayo2008:

You are a scammer simple
Re: How To Make Steady Income From Opay by ayo2008: 10:15pm On Jul 03
FeranmiOkg:
Lol. You call opay a scam but you made a post about it. You're still not giving me replies to what I asked. I repeat, you're a real joke!

To make steady income on OPAY, you don't use a third party weblink. Scammers everywhere
Re: How To Make Steady Income From Opay by FeranmiOkg(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04
You call my WhatsApp link a third party? My number?
ayo2008:

To make steady income on OPAY, you don't use a third party weblink. Scammers everywhere
Re: How To Make Steady Income From Opay by FeranmiOkg(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04
I understand you but you don't just call everyone a scammer. People are on the internet, striving to make money legally, avoiding to live a life of regrets and this is how you encourage them?

C'mon! You can do better. Do you even have any kid you mentor? I mean like a role model
ayo2008:

(1) (Reply)

Is Dr Hope / Greenhouse Consulting / Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.